Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Forum Broadcasting Channel (FBC)

Welcome back to FBC News.. It's Time For Yet Another Breaking News

We are here with another interesting news..
Famous forum writer 'MagicalMirage' has been missing form forum since quite sometime.. She had disappeared at the end of last year, but had come up in between few weeks ago..
Now she has again gone hibernating.. Let us tell you something about the writer's works..
She has written many stories like 'Messed up in love', 'Married at an age of 21' etc.. Most of her stories are ongoing & her going missing has put a halt to the updates of those stories..
Readers have filed a missing complaint for her & forum search parties are out find her.. We wish the search team all the best.. Hope they are able to locate the writer & bring her back..

With this we sign out..
For more entertaining news keep watching FBC..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Two more contests winners are going to be announced now..
Let's see what are they??

First one is 'Khel Khel Mein'

Participants : --Evil_Angel-- , Srivalli.t , RM14 7 , madhurish , Sujitharajan , annukumari007 , FLORAFAIRY ..

Thank You For Your Participation Guys.. 

The Winner Of 'Khel Khel Mein' is ... 

Congratulations @annukumari007

Next contest is 'Dhondhu Just Quizz'

Participants : --Evil_Angel-- , Sujitharajan , ananya2010 , RM14 ..

Thank You For Your Participation Guys.. 

The Winner Of 'Dondhu Just Quizz' is ...

Congratulations @ananya2010

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Here are some romantic & lovey-dovey edits😳

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Here comes the final interview of the day..
You surely will be happily surprised to read this IV..

Our Final & Surprise Guest of today is 'Madhurish'
a.k.a Sudha..
Yes it is the same person you think it to be..
So without much delay we here present her IV to you..

1) How do you feel about, the show reaching it's sixth anniversary & the forum being active even after so many years..

Ans -
I really feel so happy. And I am not at all surprised the forum is still active. You can't just let Rishbala go. They have created such an impact on us. When the show got over, we crazy fans vowed to keep the forum alive and see, we are celebrating 6th anniversary here. We are all a family, Madhubala family so we will stay here as long as possible... I am so proud of everyone being active and entertaining there.

2) How was your journey in the forum?? Your rapport with other forum members..
Ans -
My journey was amazing. I am not active here now but I always miss being here. I got few valuable friends here and for that I am thankful to the forum and show.And I have a very good rapport with forum members. They are all sweet. I love with it more when the young ones call me 'Di' ... It makes me so happy and connected.

3) Any funny or interesting incident happened in forum during your time that you would like to share??

Ans -
Funny and interesting incident...hmm... I accidentally landed in forum, read star writer Lazy's "What goes around comes around" story and got addicted to the forum and her stories...well that's the interesting part... And the funny part is I myself became a writer... Hahahhaa...

4) Your thoughts about sixth anniversary celebrations??

Ans -
You and my another little sis Merliah are doing a brilliant job so far by making this event grand...our Rishbala deserves it. I will support and participate as much as I can.

5)  Any message for forum members??

Ans -
Dear forum members, I miss you all. Sorry for not writing stories here anymore. But I am glad seeing so many new writers here. Do support them. Keep enjoying every moment you spend here. Make friends like I did and cherish them.
Oh and thank you for conducting this interview of mine. I feel so honoured and humble. 

Keep smiling!
Bless you all!

Love,
Sudha / Jalebi / Crazy writer...

Here ends our final interview along with Forum talkies..
Hope you guys loved reading them..

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Chapter 2:

Madhus POV

I opened the curtain of the window to look at the darkness. I am pretty confused by RK's behavior. I didn't expect him to be there at the venue and when I saw him, I was really astonished moreover that he looks fine it was unlike him.as per my knowledge,I literally stalked him for few months,his ego can't bear a failure in his business and the heart failure in his life.but he was smirking at me and he even congratulated me.. when he asked about it ..I felt guilty because it was not my intention to get the plan to work in that way...

I promised my father to get back the company to its glory and get his revenge on Kundras..but when I came back completing my studies, everything changed, my father demised and his also.he took the charge of the company. I wanted to ruin that company but I didn't have any personal issues with RK .my friend dipali and sikky helped me to get the daily news about RK through one of his staff..but there were limitations for them too.so I decided to join him in one or the other way. the best thing was from the low level as he might not suspect anything. that's y I selected malikji. I feel pity for that man..he considered me as a daughter and helped me but, he might be suffering for my deeds..."Madhu there is no point in thinking like that.. the world is selfish and cruel and be that.." dipali's words somewhat relieves me.

The whole coffee making and serving scenario was just by my luck ..I didn't plan until god give me the hand to hold..i.just made it for helping Malik and somewhat soothing my guilt..but it went well for me to get a grip on RK...the second I met him ..I felt I am in heaven and a Greek god is sitting before me gracefully on his throne. Then Malik cleared his throat I came back to my senses... and everything was set as I planned and I felt like I won a lottery when he shifted me to his room. I got more time to go through his office files when he left.

But everything changed when he took an interest in me. I was just in awe when he took me to his house and proposed me. I wanted to deny it but I felt a part of my heart was in excitement. i didn't reply him because it was out of my league to play with someone's heart and I had to protect mine too, from the inevitable damage.

I discussed it with dipali and she prompted me to act accordingly so that I can have more access in his life and will get the crucial moment to strike..and she was right...but I felt so bad when he proposed me in the meeting..I felt something whenever he touched me and I wanted more of it and I felt like it is going to shatter my heart too.

I manipulated with his document and got hold of the new project which caused his company s downfall...but after attaining my aim. I feel empty.

I heard someone knocking at the door and opened to see dipali. she entered with a smile

"How do you feel seeing the downfall of Kundra industries?" she asked

"Empty" I vocalized my thoughts to her we are best friends and we have nothing to hide with each other.

"I thought you might be excited and dancing with joy," she said,"what happened?"

I forced smile and turned away from her unable to look at her eyes.

"Madhu ...look at me,"she said"what is bothering you?"she asked

"I...I don't know dipali...I feel like I lost something..but I can't figure it out" I said

Then dipali smiled

"I know what happened to you"dip

"What??"I asked

"Rishab Kundra happened," she said

"What?!!"I couldn't believe what she said but a little sound whispered to me'she is right..you miss him'. no ...I shouted back to the voice.

"Yes Madhu...you had fallen for him..I realized it when you describe him and it was obvious on your face that you like him "dipali

"No... dipali..it's not that"I tried to deny

"Okay..if you say so...go and get some sleep..we have so much work to do tomorrow"dipali

"Okay goodnight dipali," I said

"Goodnight... don't dream about RK..you might wet your..."dipali smirked

I threw a pillow at her and she closed my door before it hit her. i felt my cheeks heating up and I felt embarrassed. i lie down on the bed praying not to have a dream on him...but alas. I had one and that too a steamy one causing me to do what dipali mentioned me...

Rks POV

I climb out of the car and adjusted my coat.I looked at that side mirror to check myself and satisfied with my look. i gawk at the huge building with the board 'Chaudhary construction'.i stride towards the entrance.

"Excuse me,"I said to the receptionist and the girl, like always, started googling me. i am used to this reactions from girls and I never give any attention to them.so I asked in a harsh tone "I want to meet ms Madhubala Chaudhary."

She looked at me with a lot of admiration/lust in her eyes."sir.. your good name please"

"Rk.. rishab kundra"I said in serious tone

She dialed a number and asked for permission, I think to Madhu or her secretary.sje cut the call and said"mam is at her room sir..took no 32 in the fourth floor"

"Thanks "I winked at her and she blushed.i heard bittuji chuckling and I rolled my eyes at him.i went to the elevator and pressed the switch. bittuji behind me, looking at me, trying to read me. i felt amused, he is thinking that I lost my mental balance.

"Chief...what you gonna do," he asked and the lift came to the floor and opened.I entered and smirked at him.he entered and pressed the button.

"What do you think bittuji?"I asked

"Chief doesn't do anything out of rage..she is not a normal girl and..."bittuji started his lecture

"Am I looked enraged?"I asked

"No...but y chief," he asked

"Wait and watch,"I said

The lift reached the 4th floor and stopped with a ding...we exited and walked to room number 21. i knocked at the door and the sweet voice came from inside "come in"I opened the door and saw Madhu ok her office chair in her glory.i smiled at her but she kept a cold face. she gestured us to sit down and clasped her fingers on the table and leaned are her elbow.i looked at her beautiful brown orbs, in which I wanted to lose forever and her luscious Rosy lips, I wanted to taste it and bite it till it gets red and swollen. my train of thoughts was interrupted by Madhu's voice

"Why are you here and what do you want?"Madhu asked.i could read the nervousness under that stern voice

I smirked at her

"I am here to talk about a business deal," I said

"What business deal! I am not willing to do anything with you" she said

'"you are wrong Ms madhubala..it's a business deal signed between my father and your father and of course we signed on it too,"I said

"No I didn't sign any agreement with you or your father nor my father," she said

I took out the stamp paper from my bag and tossed it in front of her on the table.she took it eagerly and started to read it.I looked at her face with emotions Changing every second and then her eyes widened and she looked at me in disbelief. I smirked at her

"Well, which one you opt Ms. Madhubala Chaudhary?option one or two?"I asked

She looked at me terrified and a part of her suspicious on it.

"You forged it...it's a fraud document," she said

"Look at the signature.. don't you think that it's your father's and the one below it is yours?"I asked

"Yeah...but I didn't..papa..." she stuttered

"It was signed a few years back and I don't know about you, but I read each word before I signed it,"I said

"I remember papa made me sign on some documents...but..." she said

"So that's it. now the ball is in your court and you can make the decision" I said"I will give you one week to think and call me ...I think you have my number.  .. you used to call me   in our olden days" I said and walked to the exit

"So you knew?" she asked me

I turned to her and smirked.l exited without answering leaving her in dilemma.

Dipali's POV

Rita, our receptionist said that.rk is meeting with Madhu and I am very much worried about her. i Know RK very well, he is not a man to take his failure lightly. my sister ria was working for him and from her, I knew him.

I know Madhu have developed feelings for me, and y not he is the most eligible bachelor, handsome, rich and what not..if it was not for my love to sikky I might have fallen for him too.but I don't know what to do, to support Madhu to go with her revenge or advice to hear her heart...I am confused.

And RK...what's up with him..I didn't think that his response will be like this. I had already appointed security for Madhu as I was sure that RK will try to harm her..but no. everything went out of my thoughts.

I saw RK and his secretary walking out of Madhus office with a smirk on his handsome face.I looked at him with awe..how can a man be so perfect?.

I snapped out of my daze when RK snapped his fingers in front of me

"Wipe your drool," he said

And I unknowingly wiped my mouth ..there was another on my face and I heard him snicker. I felt embarrassed. he walked to the exit waving at me ..he looked very Happy.

"Oh god had he done anything to Madhu?is that y he is so happy?'i thought

I ran to Madhu's room and flung open the door to see Madhu sitting on her chair with wide eyes and paled face as if she had seen a ghost.

"Madhu" I called her but she didn't respond. I shook her shoulder and she snapped out of her daze

'madhu.. what happened to you? what that jerk. had done?"I asked worriedly

She gave me a blank look and handed me a paper.I read it

"What the f**k"I cursed for the first time in my life.

"Madhu how this happened?"I asked"I Am sure it is forged'

"No dips...I signed it"Madhu said

"But y, how, when?"I asked the question in one breath

"My father had me signed it.on my 18 the birthday. I remember signing something and he said he was going to buy a property for me.i didn't bother to check it and that's it'she said tensed

"What are you going to do now?"I asked

"I don't know dips" she bit her lip to control herself

"What is his decision?"I asked

"Of course he threw it on my table and leave it for my decision...quite clever..he knew all the game from starting itself..he knew about this" she pointed.at the paper

'Madhu you are in deep  s**t damn" I cursed again.

Rks POV

I sang along with the song playing on record..I was extremely happy...I knew my success is on the way...I like it of she chose the second one. I looked at the sky and blew a kiss to my father

"Thanks, Papa...I am so grateful to you..you had made my life Mr. Mohan Kundra"I said

Bittuji is still looking at me like I had gone crazy

"Bittuji... Madhubala is trapped.."I said

"What??and how??" he asked curiously

"Well...years back Balraj Chaudhary and my papa started the construction come..they got a good reputation by Thier hard work and the computer started gaining momentum.but Mr. Chaudhary was a greedy one and he had done some corruptions in construction and soon it affected their company a little..so.dad decided to end the partner ship.. and papa started Kundra industries and him Chaudhary constructions.

Papa worked hard and he got the reward for it .our company flourished back to.its victory..but balraj he can't keep himself from his vile ways and his company started to went into debt..he approached dad for help.dad knew him very well not to.trust him .so he decided to make everything documented.he agreed to give the money on some conditions.."I stopped there

"What was that?"bittuji asked

"If he doesn't return the debt within 5 years .. either he had to give the company to me or he had to get his daughter married to me,"I said laughing

"Strange"bittuji said

"Yeah...Madhu's mother padminiji was my mother's best friend and so they had secretly wanted us to get married and papa knew about it..that's the reason behind the second clause" I said

"But this won't be possible without her consent na," he asked

"Yeah ..my father made me sign it when I was 18 and Madhu signing it on hers..so the deal is done,"I said

"Chief..you didn't know about her till..." his words were cut off by me

"I knew her from the day she born ...but never got chance to meet her since she was staying at her mother's house .but when her mother died.sje.shifted here with her father and I got the chance to see her. she was just 12 then. I had a crush on her since then and then my father gave me another reason to love her."I laughed

"So radhaji didn't know about it?" he asked

"No mom passed away  few years before this deal was made," I said

"And then" bittuji asked
"I & papa were scared about Madhu's safety. we didn't believe Madhu in balraj's hand because he was a selfish person and he will play with anyone's life for his own good.so papa decided to send her to get her educated in colleges away from balraj's home and financed for it.balraj was more than happy to get rid of the responsibility and I used to see her without her seeing me. I felt it like a game and I enjoyed it so much and then papa send her to the UK for studied much to my dismay..but I managed to hire someone to keep an eye on her and I got her informations. she came back from England because of her father's death and took charge of his business and I too got busy with my work.."I said

"So you recognized her when you saw her?" he asked

"Yes of course ...but I was confused about her intentions.so I just played dumb" I laughed

Bittuji laughed with me" chief...I got your intention to give her a place in your room at office$he said playfully

"Of course I wanted to see her24x7,"I said

"Quite a plan"bittuji said amused" and what if she chose the first one"

"I don't know..but I hope she chooses the second" I said

"Best if luck chief," he said

"Thanks,"I said

Madhus POV

"What will you do?" dips asked

"I don't know,"I said

"The deadline is one week right?" dips asked

"Yeah and only two days left,"I said worriedly

"Think about something Madhu,"I said

"What if I select the first?"I asked

"Can you do it?" dips

"And second??"I asked

"Are you comfortable with it?" she asked

"I don't know,"I said

"Choose wisely Madhu... whatever it is you are the one to lose it," she said

"Yes,"I said pressing my head.

Rks pov

"And it's the day Madhu going to call me,"I said smiling

"What you expect chief?" bittuji's asked

"I don't know" RK

Soon someone knocked on my door and I gave them permission to enter.i looked at the wide-eyed I never expected Madhu to come to meet me.

"Madhu..."I called her

"Rk...I wanted to know something..." she said

*Yes*I waited for her

"Well...if I opted for the second. what's your opinion on that?"I asked

"I will be more than happy," he said

"Y?you will be able to get your revenge so easily?" she asked

"If you think so..that's it,"I said angrily

"Okay then...I opt the second option.." she smiled

I looked at her flabbergasted

Bittujis pov

I am really tired of all these arrangements and all.at last I got some time to rest .today was chiefs marriage and I wish they have a happily ever after...

I heard a knock at the door and opened to see bhabhiji at the door

"Bhabhiji??"I looked at her

"Shh... RK is coming," she said

"Okay"bittuji

"So ready?" she asked

"Madhu" RK called and see her at my door

"No I am not coming with you...you gonna take your revenge by hurting me" she started crying

"Madhu look.." RK looked at her worried

"Chief.. don't do this to a poor girl," I said

"Bittuji...do you think. I am gonna..." his words were cut by her

"Yes I Know you don't like me and you are angry with me "she cried

"No look Madhu I..." RK stuttered

I couldn't take it anymore and I started laughing. soon Madhu joined me.

Rk gaped at us.

"What is going on?" he asked

"Bittuji told me everything, "Madhu said shyly

"Bittuji??"RK asked me smiling

"Yes, chief.."I smiled"I don't want you to lose her"

"Thanks," RK said

"Tell me how was my plan RK?" Madhu asked

"Nice..but mine failed your plan," he said

"And the best was mine...the master plan," I said

"Yeah bittuji...but I have a beautiful plan for tonight "he took Madhu in bridal style and walked to Their room

I looked at the beautiful couple and smiled.

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

The second person receiving this award is,
Merliah a.k.a madhumeandyou..
She had also done a great contribution to the forum in the past year..
She takes out her time to conduct various contests 7 other activities to encourage the members & also keep the forum going..
She is also the admin of forum CC...
Link to some of her posts given below..

Her posts make the forum more active with members taking part in discussions & commenting..
So, today we takeout some time to honour her for the immense hard work she put in making those posts..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you for your contribution Liah,
Here is your gift
For your hard work & wonderful posts  we give you the title of
"Forum's Zealous Member"

Give her a big round of applause friends
..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aishu007 thumbnail

Here is the third diary,

Thanks for reading this diary..

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

"Madhu ye kahani humaari hai, tumhaari aur meri hai, yeh prem kahaani tumhaari aur meri hai, yeh Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon hai, yeh Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Aur Ek Sadakchaap nahi haiπŸ˜†

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

" I can't do it. It's cant happen to me. I love Ayan. Why? just tell me why you married me ? You knew everything , every single thing about me then why did you ruin my life." Madhu question her newly wedded husband at their first night.

She is angry, hurt and frustrated over her helpless situation. Never in her life she thought she will face something like this. Just yesterday she was happy, in fact she was in cloud nine as her dreams were going to become true. She would be Ayan's forever. But in a moment everything changed. She became Madhubala Rishab Kundra. She married to her father's best friend's son.

She looked at the decorated room and her blood boil with immense anger. She start throwing flowers harshly.

Rishab just stood there, not moving or saying anything. He knows she is angry so want her to calm down by any means. Even it mean she destroys his room by it, he has no problem. After few minutes she got tried and fall on floor crying her heart out. He closed his eyes in pain then took few steps towards her.

" Madhu..." he tried to touch her shoulder when she throw his hand away.

" Don't touch me with those filthy hands ". She got up and marched toward him giving a pure betrayed look & held his collar...

" what the hell do you think of yourself?? That you are some saint, some hero, saviour, who married me because my Ayan didn't show up in our marriage. What do you think?? I would beg on my knees and keep thanking you for your favour??
But listen Mr Kundra I'm not doing anything like that. Because of you I couldn't be with Ayan, because of you I lost my chance with him. All because of you I am in this unwanted relation, I will never forgive you."

Her angry tears keep flowing as she kept pouring her pain. she harshly wiped her tears and looked at him sharply..
 " Why did to marry me ? Just why ? I hate you I just hate... "

" just shut up "  till now he was listening all accusation which she was throwing toward him without knowing how much it was hurting him. But couldn't keep quiet hearing her hating him . He can take anything but her hate, no he can't. He pulled her closer by her arms, scaring her a little...

" come back on reality. I ruined your life ha?? " he pulled her harshly scaring hell out of her. She never saw him this angry...

" Get this thing clear in your pretty little head , me your husband saved your life..."

" you ..." she tried to get free but he didn't let her

" yes I did . Here you are crying over that so-called man who didn't give any importance about your love and ditched you in your big day. There he must be drinking to forget everything because I know that spineless man. He is a looser, a coward who loves to hide behind excuses. Who fears to enter into any commitment. "
Tell me Madhu if he has commitment phobia, why did he even agree to marry you?? & then suddenly backed out that too on the day of wedding itself??
Did he care about you?? Did he care about your reputation, your father's reputation?? No he didn't. He only cared for his so-called fear. In his own fear he forgot that how his step may hurt you, how this can ruin so many things.
He is just a selfish bas***d but lucky enough to get your love." He said the last part quietly. He closed his eyes to control his anger and emotion and let go of he.

" Look Madhu stop imagining things which would never happen. Ayan may love you but not enough to commit in a forever bond. You are thinking I ruined your chance but no Madhu I didn't.
There wouldn't no chance with him.
Even if you didn't get married to me, he would never agree to marry you in future because I know he doesn't believe in marriage or commitment.
Let's assume that he agreed to marry you but can you guarantee that he won't run away leaving you in middle. The man who can leave you in marriage day, he can leave you in middle of married life too." Madhu had nothing to argue because she knew whatever RK said was true.

Madhu and Ayan is together for 2 years now. She knew him well , she knew his issues. Broken family, divorce of his brother and sister, all this made him weak as a person. So, he is scared to commit because he thinks commitments never last forever. Even after knowing all this. Madhu fell for him and now she is facing it's repurcussions.

She was foolish to blame RK where she is the one to be blamed. But one thing is now bothering her and she couldn't stop herself from asking...

" Why did you marry me?? "

" Because I wanted to be yours " He gave her honest answer without playing with words or anything.

She looked at him fearing what she was thinking is not true. When she asked that question she thought he would say because of her family, as RK's father and her father are good friends and RK respect her father very much. But now his answer scared her to the core. She knows after Ayan she wouldn't be able to love anyone. She is fearing she would disappoint the person who is now her husband. But her fear came true as she saw the selfless love in his eyes.

She always knew he liked her and thought it's just a mere crush. But now she understands it was not any small crush but his immense love for her which forced him to marry her even after knowing she would never love him back. She looked away as couldn't stand his intense gaze. RK went to cupboard to get his cloths but before going to washroom he stopped at the door...

" I still want to be yours ". With this she heard the clicking sound as he closed the door & went inside.

Madhu closed her eyes as they filled up again but she was not sure for whom she is crying, for her fate that she couldn't get her love or for that person who married her, who loves her when she cant give it back.

It is a short OS wit open ending..
So it ends here & will have no more parts...

aishu007 thumbnail

Next contest is 'Ye Kya Ho Raha Bhai??'

Participants : 
4ever4love , sh_aarohi , ananya2010 ,
 --Evil_Angel-- , Srivalli.t , madhurish , Sujitharajan , RM14 ..

Thank You Guys For Your Participation.. 

The Winner Of 'Ye Kya Ho Raha Bhai' is ... 

Congratulations @Evil_Angel