||SIX YEARS OF THE EPIC SAGA|| Madhubala ~ EIEJ Anniversary Thread - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago

This prestigious award, this year goes to our very own Deepti a.k.a RM14..
She has contributed a lot to forum by posting various festive threads
& other threads..
Here are the links of a few threads she has made..

She always takes out time from her busy life & makes these colorful & attractive
threads which is helpful in increasing forum activity & also
great to view..
So we take this opportunity to thank her for her splendid work
by felicitating her..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Deepti for your contribution..
Here is your gift..
For you amazing posts & edits which show your creative & innovative skills, we give you the title of "Forum's Innovative Mind"

Give a big round of applause for Deepti everyone..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago

"Mere muskurane ki do wajah hai... wajah number 1 - main muskurata hua bahut aacha dikhta hun...aur wajah number 2 - ab tumse koi bhi baat manwana kitna aasaan ho gaya hai...warna wo pehle wali Madhubala ufff...uski to baat hi kuch aur thi
πŸ˜‰

Chapter 2

Though he had refused Rohan point blank, RK could not take out the thought of being able to see Madhu again out of his head.. Call him greedy?? He did not mind. All he wanted was just a glimpse of his love that was taken away from him in such a cruel manner. He could not even say her final goodbye...

So after a lot of self-thought, he decided to give it a try, as there was nothing to lose but too much to gain.

Two days later he found himself sitting in a dark room of his farmhouse along with Rohan who was setting the Ouija board. The single glowing candle was the only source of light in the room. It was all giving a very creepy look, as no one had visited the farmhouse in last 3 years. According to Rohan, this was the best setup to call ghosts & spirits...

RK still could not believe he agreed for this. He couldn't be blamed for it though. A desperate man he was after all.

Soon RK started calling for Madhu's spirit, following the instructions of his dear friend. After trying for several hours, he got frustrated getting no result...

"What the hell? I said you that it was all fake, but you gave me false hope"

"RK let's try one more time, maybe it will work this time"

RK glared at him but tried again. This time he tried with all his concentration & & heart. Suddenly there was a change in the atmosphere. The weather outside turned stormy. Cracking sound of thunder was heard & dark clouds were forming in the sky which suddenly lit up with a flash of lightning before turning dark again. The roaring winds hit the windows making them clatter. Both of them were slightly scared by this sudden change...

One moment it was all dark & stormy, next second it all changed back to normal bright & sunny day, with no trace of clouds & thunder as if they were never there. RK & his mate were confused with the happenings & did not know if it all did occur in real or was a figment of their imagination. They waited for some time to see whether it was a sign of Madhu's arrival but she did not come. RK was totally disheartened...

"Look, nothing happened. I was a fool to come in your words & started hoping again for something, & you know what Rohan? It pains even more now to know that she will never return." said a dejected RK.

"I am sorry RK, I just wanted to help." Rohan was feeling terrible at putting his friend through this ordeal.

Seeing his last hope also getting diminished, he threw away the Ouija board in anger & left the place to again start with something he was doing every night for months now, drinking. In all this, both of them missed noticing a dark shadow, that resembled the figure of a woman overlooking them creepily...

Broken from inside & too deep in pain, he drank uncontrollably that night & cried at his faulty stars. Raju, his driver reached the place & took him home. Excessive drinking & exhaustion took a toll on him rendering him to a dreamless sleep...

Next morning, RK slowly came awake & was hit with a severe headache. He felt as if someone was banging his head with a hammer. This was the worst hangover he ever had. Holding his head he sat up, slowly opening his eyes to adjust to the sunlight peeping through the window. As soon as he turned his head to the other side of the bed to look at the time, he was stunned by the sight that greeted him...

His Madhu was sitting next to him on the bed & gazing at him lovingly. Confused, he touched her face to confirm whether she was really present or was it just a figment of his imagination. When, even after touching her, she did not disappear, he realized she was there for real, his Madhu right in front of his eyes. It has been 3 long years since he saw her beautiful face...

Happy would be an understatement for what he felt now seeing & feeling his life before him after so long.. Without wasting a second more he embraced her in his arms, crushing her to himself & very lovingly called her name...

"Madhu"

Seems like his problems weren't over yet, as his Madhu did not remember him. She came out of the hug & asked him something that made him stupefied.

"Madhu?? Am I Madhu?? Is that my name??"

"Don't you remember Madhu??"

"No, who are you??"

RK did not know what to do, he asked her about her presence here

"How did you come here??"

"I don't know, I was sleeping when someone called me with so much love that I could not stop myself & was forced to come."

RK did not know how to react to this. His Madhu, his love did not remember him. It was disappointing, nevertheless, he tried to be happy at least for the fact that she was back & with him again...

After contemplating a lot, he decided to inform Rohan about it, as somewhere he felt Rohan was responsible for bringing her back. If not for his idea, Madhu would never return to him. So, deciding upon it he went to Rohan's place along with Madhu to tell him everything.

But...

There was yet another shock awaiting him there.

At Rohans place,

"Rohan, my friend. I am sorry for shouting at you. I know you were just trying to help, but I took out my frustration on you."

"You don't have to say sorry to me RK, we are best friends after all." Rohan was actually amazed seeing this sudden change in his friend's behavior.

"I have a great news for you buddy." said RK.

"What is it??"

"Madhu is back Rohan, she is alive & came back to me"

"What??" Rohan was shocked again by this news, he was sure that his friend wants to give him a heart attack today.

"Are you serious RK?? I mean how did it happen??"

RK then went on narrating the incident since his waking up.. Rohan was truly happy to see his friend getting his life back. He was also eager to meet his Bhabhi & requested RK to take him to Madhu, but RK again surprised him stating he has brought Madhu with him & she was waiting outside. He then called out to Madhu, asking her to come in.. She slowly walked in & stood beside him...

After getting no response from his side, RK asked Rohan why he was not reacting?? But Rohan's words rendered him speechless.

"RK, I am waiting for Madhu Bhabhi to come in, only then will I react na. By the way, why is she taking so long??"

"What are you saying Rohan?? Madhu is standing right beside me" asked a surprised RK.

"Stop kidding me RK, it's not the time to joke, please call bhabhi in. I am dying to meet her"

"Rohan I am not kidding, Madhu is here with us." said RK in a grave tone.

Rohan was horrified at this & looked at RK in wide-eyed panic...

Next award in line is for scene contest..
'Kahaaniya Sunaati Hai Har Tasveer'

Very Adorable Scene for @RM14

Congratulations @RM14

Very Creative Scene goes to @Tomili

Congratulations @Tomili

Beautiful & Captivating Scene goes to @Evil_Angel

Congratulations @Evil_Angel

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago

My Own Rishbala Story

A few days had passed since the news of Madhu's pregnancy was out. Madhu had begun to show symptoms of her pregnancy, which had RK running around like crazy.

RK slowly opened his eyes. He stretched and looked towards the right. He saw Madhu sitting in bed with a straight face. She was lost in thought. She held the blanket up to her bare shoulders. RK sat up and looked at his wife.

RK: Madhu?

Madhu sat still. RK shook her shoulders and she looked towards RK.

RK: I thought you had become a stat...

Madhu: RK!

RK: Huh?

Madhu: RK...I have a question.

RK: Ask away.

Madhu: Is it possible, to get pregnant, when I'm already pregnant? Last nigh...

RK burst into laughter. Madhu stared at him with wide eyes. Then suddenly her face turned irritated. RK spoke while laughing.

RK: Does being pregnant make you stupid too?

RK kept laughing until Madhu punched his arm.

RK: OW!

RK looked at Madhu who was clearly furious. "Oh no...," thought RK.

Madhu: I. Am. Not. Stupid! You are! WHAT kind of husband are you RK?! You're laughing at me?! I was serious. Instead of answering me, you laughed...YOU LAUGHED.

Madhu was beginning to explode when suddenly she burst into tears. She covered her face with her hands and bent over to lean against her knees. She was covered with the blanket in the front, but the minute she bent over, RK saw her bare back. He smiled..."No, focus RK, your wife's crying...how do I handle this? I had heard about mood swings but like this? God please help me...," thought RK.

- My own Rishbala story by PrittB..

It's another beautiful story.. Also has a sequel.. Do read in your free time & if you want to comment & appreciate then do it in fanfest main thread..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3218221

It was Madhu's birthday, & RK forgot & did not wish her in the morning.. Madhu was super angry on him & had thrown him out of RK mansion..

Now he was roaming around in the mall to find a gift to pacify his angry biwi, along with siamese twin a.k.a "Bittuji"..

Rk - Itne bade mall mein ek bhi dhang ka gift nahi hai, agar jaldi kuch accha lekar gaya madhu k kiye toh wo mujhe permanently out kar degi, wo bhi mere hi Mansion se ( there not even a single nice gigt in such big mall, if I don't take anything soon for madhu, she will permanently throw me out of the Mansion)..

Bittuji - Hehehe Chief!!

RK(irritated) - Bittuji, ye daaton ki dukaan band kijiye aur meri help kijiye gift select karne k liye ( bittuji, stop showing your teeth & help me select gifts)..

Bittuji - Chief Belan ( Chief rolling pin)..

RK - Nahi.. bahut dangerous gift hai.. Usse maar maar ke mujhe roti k tarah flat bana degi (No.. It's a dangerous gift, she will me flat like chapati by hitting with it)..

Bittuji - Chief Jhaadu ( Chief broom)..

RK - Bittuji khunnas nikaal rahe hai mujhse?? jo aise jaanleva ideas de rahe hai?? Jhaadu diya toh mujhe bhi ussey gandagi samajhkar saaf kar degi ( Are you taking revenge from me?? Why are you suggesting such suicidal ideas?? If I give her broom she will clean me also thinking me as dirt)..

Bittuji - Chief ek best idea hai.. Ek dum first class.. Bhabhiji ko pasand bhi aayega ye gift ( Chief there is a super idea, even Bhabiji will love this gift)..

RK - Bolne ka kasht karenge kya hai?? ( Will you tell me what is it now)..

Bittuji - Chief  Namak ( Chief salt)..

RK - Iodised ya non-iodised bittuji?? ( Iodised or non-iodised bittuji??)..🀣🀣

Welcome back, MBians..
 To our gossip column..
We are again here to give you some hot hot gossip about few more writers..
Let's find who is our today's hot topic..

Today we will talk about two writers of our forum, one among which is an old & known one & other is a fresher.. 

First one is our dear Deepti di a.k.a RM14..

She has not said much about herself.. But whatever we got to know hope you like it..
Deepti di loves to collect pens, stationary items & bibilophiles
She has her own mini library of collected items, in her words her "chotu sa library"πŸ˜›
She is very possesiver of her things, just like our RK..
SHe would keep them with herself & take care of them..
Doesn't allow any one to take them away..

Our next writer is a debut writer, Janumkrk also known as jeni..

She is crazy vivian fan & has a super huge crush on him.. Everyday she would search for new information about him..
Also, all her stories you are reading & will read in future are usually her dreams or thoughts in which she is the lead against her Vivu..
She would be imagining scenarios like them being collegues, classmates, neighbours etc.. & pen down her thoughts & then would edit the names later on..
Truly a crazy fan..
Jeni is also a choco freak or a chocoholic..She has to eat at least one chocolate in a day or she gets cranky..

Hope you all enjoyed this another hot hot gossip session..
Will be back with a few more in coming posts..πŸ˜›

Some cutie-cute & adorable edits at your serviceπŸ˜›

A VM on a Telugu song

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=133&v=T1sozaIWuqI[/YOUTUBE]

Hope You liked it..

"Suraj se poocho usmein aag kyun hain, sangeet se poocho usmein raag kyun hain aur chaand se poocho usmein daag kyun hain. Main uss mitti ka banaa hoon jo ek taraf sukhi hai aur dusri taraf geeli😎