||SIX YEARS OF THE EPIC SAGA|| Madhubala ~ EIEJ Anniversary Thread - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago

As many of us here are new & are unaware of old writers & their stories.. We have decided to put some random scenes from some beautiful old stories in this thread..
So that you get to know of the amazing work done by those writers
& get a chance to read them..

Limelight

Madhu was sleeping when she heard some commotion and walked into the living room. She stood petrified seeing RK close the door and approaching her menacingly. Before she could turn back to evade, he clutched her shoulders and pushed her back on the wall with a thud. His eyes looked insane, as did his contorted expression. As Madhu opened her mouth to express her shock, he slammed his lips on hers, taking her fully unaware. He pressed her hard against the wall, almost crushing her fragile body between his hard chest and the wall. His nails dug deep in her soft skin, as his grip tightened on her hands. But the most torturous ordeal was his kiss. He bit her lips until they gave way to his tongue that invaded the hollow of her mouth and tied her tongue to it. He wanted to punish her, torture her and make her plead for his forgiveness. It was this girl, who was making him lose his sanity, bit by bit, everyday. It was this girl, who was evoking a storm in his placid life with those eyes that had the power to trap the whole world in them. It was this girl, who was making fun of his mental strength by rebuking him, and quashing his self-control by being rebellious. She would have to pay for her audacity, so that she would not dare to do the same in future.

- Limelight by mimibm

It is a beautiful story, guys.. Do read it when you find time.. Here is the link..
& if anyone wants to comment on the story, you can comment in Fanfest main thread which is on first page of forum..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3719514

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago

A lovely VM on song Rasiya..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=v6otVTupAQ0[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you enjoyed it..

We are going to publish a post in forum in coming months.. Maybe by December.. Something new we thought to do..
Look down to have a glimpse of what it would be..😳😛

'I tried engulfing the entire ocean in my arms, but could catch only a drop'

"Memories"
The word in itself defines its meaning..
There are many memories in life that we love to cherish..
We never want to part with those beautiful memories of our lives..
Here, we have tried to enclose those memories in our book,
but could only capture a 'drop' amidst the vast ocean of memories..
Memories of our time spent in the forum, all the craziness we did here...

We present to you our first ever featured Madhubala Forum Magazine..
"Memories ~ Keeping yesterday alive"

We have put a lot of effort in making this magazine post..
Still a lot of work is remaining..
We will be posting it in a few months after completing it..
Hope you all like it..

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago

"Yahi to baat hai biwi, RK kabhi acha nahi ho sakta kyunki acha hona RK ke standard mein hi nahi hai,kyonki RK best hai aur rahega😉

Forum Broadcasting Channel (FBC)

Hello & welcome to FBC News.. It's Time For Today's Breaking News

The story Sinful Nights of famous writer 'Evil_Angel' is becoming quite popular among readers. People do not seems to get enough of it. With all the interesting twists & turns, the writer has been able to keep us hooked to her story. Her frequent updates are acting up as a bonus & making the readers more happy. The fascination with this story has gone so large that many new readers have joined the forum. The readers never get satisfied with one update & continue to spam her thread with update requests minutes after it has already been updated.

Many readers have even contributed beautiful banners to the story to show their liking and to demand upgrades. Hope this craze helps keep the writer encouraged to continue giving frequent & interesting updates.

With this, we sign out. For more interesting & entertaining news keep watching FBC.

In this post we will give prize for the contest 'Kyuki Ye Kaun Bola'.. Lets find out who is the winner..

Participants : FLORAFAIRY , varshajoshi17 ,
--Evil_Angel-- , madhumeandyou , Srivalli.t , RM14 , sujitharajan , magicalmirage , annukumari007 , 4ever4love , dharsii , sapnaf52 , .Wissam. , madhurish ..

Thank You Guys For Your Participation..

Winner Of 'Kyuki Ye Kaun Bola' is... 

Congratulations @annukumari007

"Oh God!! not again Madhu," Trishna says angrily.

"hu hu hu "Madhu continues sobbing.

Madhu and Trishna are besties from college days. They just finished their master degree. Now they are enjoying their holidays and watching every new movie. Madhu has one bad habit. She cries while watching emotional, sad love stories and Trishna feels embarrassed because every person looks towards them.

"Madhu pls stop, all are watching us," Trishna says "and in the movie, they are going to patch up at the end. We already read it's review" Trishna said.

"You just stop talking and continue watching. It's my right. I can cry in any place" Madhu continue sobbing.

"Ok then just go and cry in the bathroom then check yourself and come ..intervals going, "Trishna says.

"Ok, you just sit here. I will go," Madhu said and left to the washroom.

she clears her tears but they continued flowing.

"I hate Trishna. She is no more my bestie and that ria(vamp), I hate her. I want to kill her, because of her hero and heroine got separated " sob.. sob.. sob..

"Hey who is there, any problem?" Someone asked.

"It's not your problem. Go away," Madhu says.
"I have full right to cry after watching an emotional movie. Why everyone interferes." Madhu says and cries again.

he hears her talk. "oh cry baby." He says.

"Oh God!! Not again Madhu," Trishna says angrily.

"hu hu hu" Madhu continues sobbing.

Madhu and Trishna are besties from college days. They just finished their master degree. Now they are enjoying their holidays and watching every new movie. Madhu has one bad habit. She cries while watching emotional, sad love stories and Trishna feels embarrassed because every person looks towards them.

"Madhu pls stop, all are watching us," Trishna says "and in the movie, they are going to patch up at the end. We already read it's review" Trishna said.

"You just stop talking and continue watching. It's my right. I can cry in any place" Madhu continue sobbing.

"Ok then just go and cry in the bathroom then check yourself and come,interval is going on, "Trishna says.

"Ok, you just sit here. I will go," Madhu said and left to the washroom.

She clears her tears but they continued flowing.

"I hate Trishna. She is no more my bestie and that ria(vamp), I hate her. I want to kill her, because of her hero and heroine got separated " sob.. sob.. sob..

"Hey who is there, any problem?" Someone asked.

"It's not your problem. Go away," Madhu says.
"I have full right to cry after watching an emotional movie. Why everyone interferes." Madhu says and cries again.

He hears her talk. "Oh cry baby." He says.

"What the hell!! And What is he doing in ladies washroom??" Madhu thinks.
"What's your problem mister?? And what are you doing inside ladies washroom??" Madhu says after opening doors.

"Ladies washroom? Are you sure?" He says & smirks.

He found her extremely cute with her pink nose, doe eyes.

"I am 100 % sure," Madhu says.

"Ok!! Open the door and see."

Madhu opens and saw all boys doing there.

"Ewww!!" It's really gents washroom.

"So, what are you doing here??"
"Me and my friend were watching a movie and I cried in mid. She felt embarrassed so I came here," Madhu said.
"Hi. I am Madhu. Madhubala," Madhu says and smiles.

"RK. Rishab Kundra"

"I want to go outside," Madhu says. She is nervous.

"Ok, I will help you "

After few minutes, they are outside the washroom.

"Coffee?" RK asked.

"OK," Madhu said. Both go to cafe & have coffee, chat, but no one dares to ask phone number.

After 5 months,

"Madhu get up yaar. Let's go enjoy little. Forget that sullu ullu. He didn't deserve you.." Trishna says.

4 months ago sultan proposed Madhu. They were all lovey-dovey. But sultan wanted more and Madhu is old fashions. She wants sex after their marriage. So sultan cheated on her and they broke up.

"hu hu hu" sob.

"You won't understand Trishna"
"Oh come on. I understand. Even I had 5 break-ups but our life goes on. Looks I brought my dad's credit card. Let's go shopping."

"Ok," Madhu says,

Both went to shopping mall but Trishna met her bf and excused Madhu. Madhu felt alone. So she just looks everywhere.

"Hello, miss old fashioned. Did you miss me?? Aww you cried for me?? Look your puffy eye." Sultan says.

Madhu didn't get the idea from where he came and seeing him with a new girl she felt betrayed.

"Only if you agreed for sex then we still would be together but never mind, I found that hot chick. Look she is great in bed" Sultan wink. "Oh, and I had a hot date few mins before. You understand right?" saying this he walked towards one girl and left with her.

"Jerk.. rascal.. What did I see in him.." Madhu thinks.

But her eyes filled with tears when she saw them kissing.
"Washroom" She sighs, she needs washroom for crying.

sob "rascal" sob "jerk"
"And I am a fool." Madhu says and cries.

"Hey, who is there, any problem?" someone asked,

"Mind your own business" Madhu screamed.

"Madhubala, it's you na? Cry baby"

"RK" Madhu recognized and came out from the washroom.

"Again movie??" RK ups his brows.

"No.. break-up with bf"

"In details plzz.." RK asked

Madhu tells him the entire story...

"Address?" RK asked.

"We only met twice and I am not giving you my address," Madhu says.

"Not yours. Your ex ullu's address"

"Oh, he lives near New Galli house no 12"

"Ok, let's go for a long drive" RK says and holding her hand moves towards his car.

After few minutes RK reach Sultan's place and stops the car and both stand outside looking at Sultan's home.

"Pick the stone & throw it and break his Windows," RK says,

"What?" Madhu could not believe what she heard.

"Do it. You will feel better, believe me"

At first Madhu hesitated but then she remembered all the moments shared with sullu and picked the stone and threw it and broke the window.

"Who the hell did this?" Sultan and the girl come near the window.

"It's me Madhubala. You jerk, pig. And hey you bamboo, you know he is suffering from STD & you will also get it. That is why I broke up with him" Madhu says.

"Baby it's not true" sultan says.

"You pig..." the girl said and slapped him.

"You deserve it sullu ullu" Madhu tease him.

"Let's go RK"

"I am so happy now" Madhu says and looks towards RK and smile. "That's my effect " RK smirked.
Then RK droped madhu in near her home.

After 2 months,

"Really, are you going to marry that makkhi?? Eww" Trishna said.

"What should I do?? Hardly I made one bf but he was a pig. So my parents arranged this marraige. Even engagement is already done & after 2 days I am getting married to that Mukund" Madhu said.

"Hmm!! Let's watch our last movie together. After that you are going to stay in Mumbai with makkhi." Trishna says.

"Ok"

Sob "hu."sob" Madhu and her crying habit.

"Madhu this is last time. I am embarrassed now. All are looking towards us" Trishna tells her.

"Whatever!! Look, that boy already got married to his wife & now his gf came. What if Mukund also has one??" Madhu says and continues with her sobbing program.

"Madhu." Trishna calls her.

"Bye. I will leave. You look for your bf" Madhu says and left the room and entered washroom.

"What will I do if that mukund has a gf. Oh God!! Why did that sullu cheat on me" Madhu said and continued sobbing.

"hello. Madhumati. I know it's you." RK says

"RK!!" Madhu says & she clears her tear marks and smiles.

RK quirks his brows.

"Emotional movie" She says.

"I already know it" RK says.

"Not only that. My marraige got fixed"

"Hmm!! Congratulations. Let's go and celebrate your bachelor's party. I know the best pub here" RK says.

Madhu nodded her head. She met him just three times but she felt protected and happy around him.

On the way to pub,

"I have a wish. I want to live for one day like a princess" Madhu says dreamily.

They reach the pub and RK opens the door for Madhu,

"Rajkumari(princess), this ways" RK said standing in sewak(soldier) pose. Madhu smiled and walked forward.

"Sewak, I want vodka" Madhu ordered him.

"I will bring it Rajkumari" RK said.

Later they both started drinking & madhu drank a lot. She even took part in shots competition and won.

"Mam, we have a gift for winner, pls tell us your address" Manager asked her.

"Ask my sewak," Madhu says and hugs RK tightly as she loses her senses.

RK gave his address. "Sewak I want to sleep"

"Ok rajkumari" RK said and booked a room for them.

On the way to the room,

Madhu says, "RK pls don't take my advantage. I trust you a lots" and passes out.

RK placed her on bed and went to washroom.

Madhu wokeup & she felt uneasy, like wanting to throw up. She ran towards the washroom and knocked,

"RK come out fast. I want to vomit"

RK came out immediately and she ran inside.

"Rajkumari is going to vomit" RK said and lay down on the bed.

He heard some sound like "yua.. yua.." Madhu was making weird sounds while puking.

"Pls stop it madhumati" RK says.

"yua..yua.."

"Eww madhu!! " RK said feeling grossed out.

"yua. ..yua"

"yuck, eww" RK said and pressed his ears on the pillows & slept.

Later madhu also joined him.

Next morning RK wokeup first and saw madhu sleeping hugging him. He carressed her cheeks lovingly staring at her.

Madhu woke up and saw him.

"What are you doing and we slept in same bed??"Madhu asked.
RK wanting to tease her replied,
"Yes and I am going to make love to you just like we did on last night. You also told about your dream & our future children. You said our children are going to be very beautiful because we both are good looking" RK says and smirks at her horrified face.

"You cheat!! You took my advantage" Madhu says and starts crying.

"Oh, stop stop cry baby. I was only teasing you. Now get ready fast, we are leaving"

Madhu didn't know why she felt sad when rk said they are leaving.

On the way RK stopped the car and picked white lilies from the florist and gave to madhu.

"Thank you RK, you fulfilled my many wishes. Pls tell me your one wish" Madhu asks.

"I want one beautiful girl to sing a song for me and propose me" RK tells her.

"What?? It sounds so girly types" Madhu says.

"But it's special "rk says.

"Any girl would propose you. You are good and handsome person"

"Even you?" RK asked her.

Madhu saw love for her in his eyes but before she could say something one car stopped there and two men came out of it. They were mukund and her papa.

"Madhu where were you since last night?? We searched you everywhere. Did you forget tomorrow is our marriage??"

Madhu looks towards RK.

"Your friend na?? I will invite him also in our big day." Mukund says and gives the invitation card to RK and leaves with Madhu.

RK also went his apartment feeling sad & disheartened. He fell in love with Madhu in their first meeting itself. He is an orphan & always wanted to make his own family but luck is not his side he thought.
RK is marketing manager & for work purposes he travels a lot. He ordered bittuji, his P.A to deliver Madhu's gifts which she won in pub.

Meanwhile, Madhu is thinking about RK.
She thinks of their first meeting, sullu incident, pub night and she also remember morning when RK said about their children.

"Yes they will have beautiful children." Madhu thinks and blushes then suddenly realises,

"God Madhu, you are in love" Madhu screams in joy.

"Now I am going to elope. Who will married that makkhi when I have my prince" Madhu says and smiles happily.
She packs her bags but realises she didn't ask his address. She panics thinking how to find him.

"Madhu di gift for you," her cousion comes & tells her.

madhu remember that gift box she won & hurriedly opens it and finds his address in it..

"Yay!!" Madhu screams in joy.

At night she eloped and walked towards RK's home. She reached there and found it locked. She knew RK left the apartment.

"What will you do if RK left the city??" her mind asks her.

"No no!! I will search him" Madhu says and goes to stay in a hotel room for time being.

There is a party going on in the hotel. She feels sad after seeing every happy couple & misses RK.

"Washroom" Madhu thinks and went to her favorite place to do her favorite thing.

"All my fault. I should have proposed him when he asked me to" Madhu says and start with her water works.
"sob.. sob.. sob.."

"Now who is crying at this time??" Someone says,

"RK" Madhu says and looks towards him.

"Madhu" RK calls,

"Dil mera na" "sob" "aur interzaar kar" "sob"
"sob" "dil mere na aur interzaar kar..." "sob" "sob"
"ishq hai to ishq ka izhaar kar" "sob.. sob.."
"I love you" "sob" "love you like crazy" "sob"
"I want you, want you like crazy" "sob "

Madhu runs towards RK & hugs him and looks upwards saying,

"I love you RK!! Will you marry me??"

her face is covered with tears.

"I love you Madhu " RK confessed and placed his lips on hers. They are kissing like there is no tomorrow.

"Go to your room & do all this... Couple these days, forget where they are..." Some old men taunt them.

"Again gents washroom??" RK asked her mischieviously

Madhu just smiles in reply...

Here are some facts about the female cast of the show.. Again many of you might know it, but who don't can enjoy reading them..

• Aarti Puri a.k.a Trishna, Seema Mishra a.k.a Deepali & Pallavi Purohit a.k.a are if almost same age group..

• Also the 3 of them have acted in bollywood movies..

• Seema Mishra has acted in 2007 movie 'Kabhi socha bhi na tha'

• Aarti Puri has been a part of movies like 'Ramaiya vastavaiya' & 'Action Jackson'.. Apart from this she has done punjabi & telugu movies as well..

• Pallavi Purohit is acted in the movie 'Kaanchi'.. She has also acted in a few malayalam movies..

Here is the second interview of the day..

Our Next Guest is 'Varshajoshi17'
Let's see what she has to say..

1) How do you feel about, the show reaching it's sixth anniversary & the forum being active even after so many years..
Ans - it feels amazing to know that my fav show is completing six years and for forum to be active i always want it to be active as this my fav place. 

2) How was your journey in the forum?? Your rapport with other forum members..

Ans - my journey was and is amazing. I had good rapport with uma di, sudha, kavya di, maryam, kukudi but all are mostly inactive now.

3) Any funny or interesting incident happened in forum during your time that you would like to share??

Ans - i joined the forum when i was pursing higher studies so i was not much active at that time so no funny incident. 

4) Your thoughts about sixth anniversary celebrations??

Ans- i m loving the enthusiasm  of members who are organising different  games and compitition.

5)  Any message for forum members??

Ans - for everyone who are or were part of this forum pls remain active and to writers pls write more and more stories.

Thank you for taking my interview hehe ðŸ˜†, thank you to all who are organizing  so much things for anni celebration..

Our second interview also ends here..
Next interview is a few pages away..

This is the second diary,

Thanks for reading this diary..