Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Here are few things about the olden days of forum.. Some beautiful memories..

It's really funny, do read it..

This post is about how MB forum was a superhit even before the show started..

Hope you all enjoyed reading the above posts.. As there was less time & so much to cover I could give only a few things.. Maybe next time will give more information..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here are some facts, we collected from some old article..
Most of you might be knowing them, but who doesn't know can read them..

• Famous Bollywood Artist Sir A.K Hangal had a done a cameo on the show & he was the person to name Madhubala..

• Colors had launched a contest to to select a heroine for RK's film in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

• Madhubala was a very ambitious project, & many famous TV actors were considered for the role before Vivian was finalized.. He had said in an interview that he was the last minute choice for the show & he had to reduce 11 kg weight to suit his character..

• It was Colors first Bollywood based show in the fiction category and was initially thought to be based on the real Madhubala's life.

• The show aired in Southeastern Europe in the country Bosnia and also,dubbed in regional languages for various channels in India.

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Sikky & deepali had come to the anniversary celebration venue.. But both are standing outside as they don't have the invites..

Both are desperate to go in.. Deepali for spying on Rishbala & trapping RK, while Sikky to simply enjoy the delicious & free food..

Let's see what they are talking..

Deepali - How do we get inside the hall?? Iss chawl bala k wajah se RK ne humein invite bhi nhi kiya.. (because of this Chawl bala RK did not invite her)..

Sikky - Wifey,

Deepali- don't irritate me sikky & let me think & stop calling me that..

Sikky- Arrey, kyu nahi bulau??(why should I not call??) RK calls Madhu biwi so I will call you wifey.. Aur waise bhi RK ne humein Madhu ki wajah se nahi, tumhari harkato ke wajah se ban kiya hai party mein ghusne se(Anyways, RK has not banned us from entry because of Madhu but because of your deeds)

Deepali - Shut up Sikky..

She glares at him & starts thinking of a plan seriously..

Sikky- Arrey wifey suno toh, I have an awesome idea, jissey humein entry mil jayegi(from which we will get entry)..

Deepali- Kya?? (What??)

Sikky- Humein na Madhu bhabhi ke pair pakadke maafi maang leni chahiye (we should hold Madhu bhabhi's legs & apologize)

Deepali- Sorry My foot..

Sikky- Arrey tumhare foot nahi Madhu bhabhi ke foot ( not your foot, but Madhu bhabhi's foot)..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

aishu007 thumbnail

This is something new.. A kind of experiment we did this time to see how it goes.. A written diary describing our feelings towards the show..
If you people like this idea next time we can include more members diary thoughts..
Hope you don't get bored reading the diary, as it's really silly one..

Here is the first diary..

Thanks For Reading My Diary Friends..

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

here is a small interview of few old members who had been in forum since a long time & are active even now & were able to respond to us in time..
Let's see what they have to talk about their experience..

Our First Guest talker is 'Ananya2010'
Let's have a look into her IV..

1) How do you feel about, the show reaching it's sixth anniversary & the forum being active even after so many years..

Ans - Nostalgia coz MEIEJ is the only show i have watched after Geet and after that not watched television.  I am a Drashti fan so started watching the show for her but got hooked to Vivian too so for me its only DVD.

2) How was your journey in the forum?? Your rapport with other forum members..

Ans - Journey was fantastic, memorable, met many friends on the forum, got to read  brilliant stories on Rishbala, got to know how talented our writers are.

3) Any funny or interesting incident happened in forum during your time that you would like to share??

Ans - Nothing as such.

4) Your thoughts about sixth anniversary celebrations??

Ans - Feels great, nostalgic, DVD / Vishti means the world to me, they just make my day bright and beautiful.  Love them to the moon and back.

5)  Any message for forum members??

Ans - Happy to know each one of you, such lovely people, they all are a family to me, my second home.

This is the end of our first interview..
There are few more coming up in later posts..

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

"RK koshish nahi karta, jab koshish ko pata chalta hai ki uska paala RK se pada hai, to RK ke samman mein koshish apne aap kaamiyaab ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜Ž

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Hello, MBians..
 Welcome to our gossip column..
If you want to know some hot gossip about your favorite writers,
then this is exactly the place for you..

Let's find who is our today's hot topic..

First one our very own Rachana di a.k.a 'MagicalMirage'๐Ÿ˜ณ
Let's see what all secrets we get to unfold about her!!

People who thought her to be an easy & outgoing person are in for a surprise.. As our dear Rachana is in real an introvert..She is a very quite person who takes a lot of time warm up to someone..
She has two kids who are total opposite to her, very mischievious & according to her are taken after her husband..๐Ÿ˜‰
She even has a doubt that did they by any chance get exchanged in the hospital..๐Ÿ˜†

Her hobbies are reading & listening to music.. Choice of music depends on her mood..
She is doctor by profession & currently studying for an exam to get a permanent govt job..
She absolutely hates studying at this age( don't ask about her age though, as she feels she is young at heart, like sweet sixteen you know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ) but it's her zaalim husband who wants her to get a permanent job & is behind her always๐Ÿ˜ณ

There is another gossip about her, some might know but for those who do not, you surely will find it entertaining..
Her story by name "My lovestory" is actualyher lovestory..
Confused??
Okay!! the story is basically taken from her own lovelife & written on Rishbala..
In her words it's the Autobiography of her love life..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next person is Maithili a.k.a 'maithu_'

She lives in the Fashion capital 'Paris',
She loves traveling & discovering new places, mostly nature based..
She loves cooking, even though she doesn't cook often.. Whenever she does, she tries experimenting new recipes..
She is a big movie buff & watches movies in various languages..
She is very naughty person & like to think positively..
She hates fakeness..

Hope you all enjoyed this hot hot gossip about our dear writerji..
Do tell if you enjoyed, as our writer didi feels it was quite boring one..
Will be back with more gossips about other writer didis in coming posts..
๐Ÿ˜›

aishu007 thumbnail

Our next contest is 'Pehchaan Kaun??'
Let's see who won this one..

Participants : keepdreaming, madhumeandyou , _Evil_Angel_ , Sujitharajan , sapnaf52 , ananya2010 , Insaneniyu , Shree6 , magicalmirage , Shrivalli.t , varshajoshi17 , zonnakhan , RM14 , Hend_Refai , manna43 , pirl18 , 4ever4love , Drashtilove , annukumari007, FLORAFAIRY ..

Thank You Guys For Your Participation ..

And The Winner Of 'Pehchaan Kaun' is...

Congratulations @Shree06

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

Chapter 1:

Bittuji gently knocked on the door waiting for his chief's response.he himself was tense at the moment.

"Come in" he heard his chief's barking

He nodded to the man standing behind him fidgeting with his fingers. a man followed him nervously to receive his boss' wrath which was obviously nerve wrecking. bittuji opened the door and waited for the man to enter and closed the door behind them. he saw Their boss sitting on his revolving chair glaring at the man. he felt himself dissolving with fear under his gaze.

"Chief...he is" bittuji tried to introduce him

He showed his hand implying bittuji to stop his conversation

"I know each of my employee's name..so no need bittuji and Mr.Malik and I are very familiar with each other ..aren't we Malikji?'he asked mockingly

"Y ..yes RK sir" Malik stuttered

"Take your seat mr.malik I don't think it's a wise idea to stay there so long.." he snapped his knuckles, "I think it will take a long time" he smirked

Malik pulled the seat and sat down uncomfortably as if he is sitting on a seat of fire. he wiped his now formed sweat on his temple

"Bittuji I think our  AC is getting old ...we have to change it, look Malik is sweating" he Smirked looking at bittuji who was smiling back" or you want something to drink?" he leaned forward on his seat clasping his fingers together.

"N..no...sir.i am okay"Malik

"Okay..if there is no problem..let's start,"RK said leaning back in his chair. malik look at his cool demeanor and he was sure about the ruthless devil that is hiding behind his facade. he gulped the imaginary lump forming in his throat.RK looked at him with those cold eyes which do not give away anything reeling through his mind

"What...I..." he looked at bittuji confused

Rk hit on the table loudly, gritting his teeth, gaining attention from a startled Malik and the flower vase kept on the table to shake and fall down shattering into pieces.

"I want the truth Mr. Malik...about her ... your niece" RK shouted

"I...I..am sorry...but she is not my niece..she is just a new"Malik said and he felt his voice falter due to the shivering he felt under his skin to face the obvious.

"What??you lied me??how dare you??"RK stood up from his chair And gripped on Malik's collar.

"I...I Am sorry sir..I made only one mistake and that was trusting her and feeling pity on her "Malik cried out as he was helpless .rk pushed him back to the chair and gestured to bittuji. bittuji came back with a drink and RK gulped it down all of it in one go.he wriggled his brows at the bitter taste of the liquid and tried to calm down his temper. he brushed his hands through his already disheveled hair to make it messier.

"Tell the truth and start from the beginning," RK said making himself comfortable in his seat which is his second home.

Malik's Pov

I was getting ready for work, doing my daily chores and I heard the doorbell.i was really irritated because I was getting late for the work.I was really wondering who might be at the door, as no one dares to come to my house at this Time .most of my neighbors are familiar of my bad temper when it comes to work .they all knew my work time is from 7 PM_7am and I am working at Kundra industries as a security. i flung open the door to scold the person who was annoying me and to my surprise that was a girl who I didn't recognize.

"Hmm...I...I am sorry to disturb you but do you know where Mr. Sharma and family went" she asked worried and her innocent expression caught my mind

"Well...no...may be they went for an outing or something,"I said

The girl looked around fidgeting with the handle of her duffel bag.she was wet and shivering lightly during to the rain. i felt Pity for her innocent form

"Come inside beti...and Change your clothes," I said her

She looked at me with disbelief and confused, trying to Know my intentions looking at me

"Don't worry beti..you are young enough to be my daughter..come inside" and with that she entered the house and I showed her the room to Change. I went to the kitchen to prepare tea for the girl.I thought it might help her with cold.

When I went back she was looking through the window to Sharma's house. I cleared my throat and she turned to me.i offered her the tea and she took it and smiled at me thankfully. i looked at the rain and felt it getting more stronger.

"I don't think they could make it back today, the rain is getting stronger and the roads will be blocked," I said

"Oh god...I was supposed to come next week..but I came today and didn't inform them a" she said

"Well..hmm.."I hesitated

"Madhubala, "she said

"Yeah Madhubala ...you have their number??"I asked

"Yes...I tried twice but they are not picking up the call" she said

"Try again"I was getting impatient as the time for my work is nearing and I don't want to be get scolded my boss..who is strict at punctuality and the one thing he appreciates about me is my punctuality.

She took out her phone and dialed .she tapped her leg lightly in nervousness and after few seconds she started talking with the person on the other side, most probably Mr. Sharma.she cut the call after the conversation and looked at me with fear in her clear brown eyes.

"Uncle..they went on a trip for one week," she said

"Oh..what you will do then? shall I help you to get a vehicle to Your place?"I asked her.

"No uncle...l ..l can't go back to my house..it's..it's not my house.." her eyes Wells up."I am an orphan and I was staying with my uncle's family..they were very abusive. .they used to beat me ..and.." she stopped to wipe her tears" last night my cousin tried to force..." she couldn't complete her words as sobs escaped her mouth and I didn't want to hear any further about it as it hurt so much to hear such brutality.

She wiped her tears and continued"one of my friends is married to Mumbai and she got me a job here and a place to stay as paying guest...but I couldn't wait for one more week due to him.." she sighed on the horrible memories. i eloped from there hitting my cousin ."I have nowhere to go and my friend..she went to Dehradun for her cousin's marriage"

I felt Pity on her. i couldn't allow myself to kick her out of my house as the night is not safe for such a beautiful girl to wander and neither I could allow her to stay at my home alone..so I made the stupidest decision and that was to bring her to my work without others noticing her and I thought it was only for one night and when I complete my duty I will make some arrangements for her.

We entered the office through the main gate and I knew that Khalid will be in the security room changing his work clothes. i told Madhu to hide in the darkness and I walked into the room. when Khalid saw me his face lit up with happiness

"Wow. I didn't know that you miss me so much. you are smiling like you got a gift" I said amused

"It's the smile of relief Malik.. tomorrow when you see me at morning, I am sure you will have a similar smile on your face "Khalid scoffed

"Yeah.. yeah ..sure," I said smiling because everyone knows the stress to work under Rishab Kundra ..the young CEO of the company.his father handed him the company two years back..it was just his hardworking, now it is one of the best company with a turn over of billions.so I don't blame him for his short temper and arrogance.he have so much on his plate and it is obvious for him to be like that.but occasionally he will show some kindness towards me. he once said. that I remind him his deceased father.

I waved at Khalid and smiled.he waved back and went to the exit whistling a happy song. i chuckled and shook my head amused.madhu went out of the shadows once Khalid left. i asked her to stay in the room and changed to my uniform in the changing room. then I heard the bell ringing..which is a sign for me to make the coffee for RK.RK takes too much caffeine in the night to make his tried brain to work efficiently. this man is truly a workaholic.i usually wonder how he keeps up working day and night.

A lady staff makes his coffee in the morning shift and it is my duty to make it in the evening. i went to the coffee machine to make the coffee.madhu was standing there looking at me

"Uncle...what are you doing?" she asked

"I am making coffee for my boss," I said

"Machine-made?" she asked

"Yeah," I said

"Is there a kitchen here?" she asked

"Yeah...but y?"I asked

"I make best coffees..the machine made ones are not tasty. I will help you" Madhu said

"No..no..it's okay Madhu,"I said

"Please uncle, let me help you.you had done so much for me and I want to do something for you. moreover, I am really bored "Madhu said

I reluctantly allowed her..that was my mistake ..I didn't know she was plotting something.

After few minutes she made the coffee and gave a cup for me to get to RK.the aroma was really nice and I felt Happy to serve him with the best. i knocked on his door and bittuji opened the door for me.i placed the cup on his table and realized he was in an angry mood. i didn't dare to utter a word.he took the coffee in his hand and Sipped it.his eyes shot up to me.i felt a shiver down my spine..what if he doesn't like it..he will definitely throw it on my face

Then he smiled at me.the genuine smile very rarely formed on his face.

"Nice one Malik...you made it," he asked

"N...no...I...it's my niece," I said

"Niece??" he frowned

I felt my heart stop beating..he might kick me out of my job.

"Her parents died last month ..she had no one other than me. i am a distant relative to her. she came here today...I didn't have anyone to look after her.so I took her here .she asked to help and that's it"I lied through my teeth.

He seemed to think for few minutes and then the wonder happened. he smiled again

"I want to see her," he said

I went back to the security room and asked her to come with me. she reluctantly followed me. i told her everything I lied to RK.she looked terrified at his reaction.

We entered his office room and when he saw her.his eyes were stuck on her face like he was in some daze

"Sir...here she is Madhubala.," I said

"Madhubala ahaan," he said tilting his face.

Madhu smiled at him.

"Well...coffee was really nice..you got a talent in making it," he said

"Thanks," Madhu said with a forced smile

"Do you have a job?" he asked

"Yes..a part-time job," she said

"Okay... Do you like to work for me?" he asked

Madhu looked at me confused

"I am offering you a nice salary..the one you can't earn by just making a coffee," he said"you can come here with your uncle .or you can prefer the day shift..it's up to you.

"Okay...I will do the night shift" she said confidently

Present

"After this, you Know everything sir..I...I didn't know she was faking everything until bittuji told me what happened between u..."Malik couldn't complete it

"Go back to work..get out"RK roared and Malik went out in a second.

Rk paced up and down the room messing with his silky smooth black hair.bittuji's eyes followed him throughout.

"What now chief??" after few minutes he couldn't help himself from asking

Rk sighed

"Let's go home," RK said

"Home...this much early?"bittuji asked

"Do I have to repeat? or I have to give a reason to you?" RK

"No chief...I will ask the driver to.."bittuji

"No ..I will drive"RK

"Okay chief"bittuji

Rks POV

I clearly remember the day I met her..the second I saw her my heart went crazy and everything around me frozen. i had so many girls trying to fall upon me and I never gave them any attention .but this particular girl. I didn't realize I was drooling at her till Malik called me. more than the need for coffee I wanted her presence and so I offered her the job and she accepted it.but the decision just changed my life.

Next day night I was very eager to get Malik and his beautiful niece to get to work. bittuji noted it and I could felt it from his smile that he caught me red handed but I was really stubborn to show my feelings to anyone neither my father could understand me nor my friends but sometimes I feel that bittuji know me very well ..I ringed the bell when it was7:30 and I waited for that beautiful girl..but to my frustration Malik brought me the coffee. i cover up my feelings easily and sipped the coffee and enjoyed the flavor. malik looked at me with anticipation

"Where is Madhubala?'i asked

"She is in the security room," he said

"Ask her to bring the coffee next time," I said

"Yes sir," Malik said.I could see the confusion in his eyes and bittuji gaped at me.i never asked any of the lady staff to come to my room for my personal needs ..let alone ria, who is serving me coffee in the morning session.but I never considered her presence or specifically asked for her. i hide my embarrassment changing into my cold demeanour.

After few hours I asked for my coffee and I was lucky enough to get a view of her .days passed with me getting addicted to her coffee and her presence.my frequency of taking coffee increased and I finally decided to shift her to my office room and the set up a small kitchen inside my office. sometimes she fell asleep on the table I set opposite to mine so that I can see her throughout my work, and her beautiful face so calm and serene. I wanted to caress her Cheek and kiss her.

She never tried to force herself on me unlike other lady staffs or gave any attention to me other than giving me coffee.in the morning session, I feel like the office is so dull and I felt like going back home.

The days changed into months but, my love for her keep on growing.and I decided to appoint her to my morning session also. her shifts changed like mine 7am_12pmand 7pm_10pm.and in between she gets her rest and I could do my meetings and all.

And that day I was really tensed with losing a deal and I went inside the office to see Madhu crying and some ladies bullying her.

"Madhu...did you slept with him to get this job?"Liza said

"Liza...I am sure this s**t is really talented in it.. otherwise, he won't be interested in her na" lady

"No...I think she had given something in her coffee to enthrall him" lady said

Madhu cried and ran towards the door only to meet with me. she cupped her mouth to cover the sobs escaping from her mouth.i went past her to the ladies

"You are fired"I shouted at them and their face paled.

"Come with me Madhu," I said .she followed me to the car.i opened the passenger seat door for her and closed it when she seated and I drive the car to my home.on the way, we didn't talk with each other just brooding in our pain. i stopped my car in Front of the mansion and opened the door for her. she climbed out and looked around

"Sir... I.." Madhu

"Come in Madhu.," I said him and walked inside

I saw the servants looking at Madhu and me with awe and some was whispering.I very well knew what they were thinking ..I had some one night fling and they might be thinking about her as a cheap character. i couldn't allow someone to think about her like that and so I announcement to them those stupid words

"She is madhubala..soon to be Mrs. Kundra,"I said

Madhu looked at me wide-eyed but I ignored her

Mia came forward and greeted Madhu"nice to meet you bhabhiji," she said smiling and then everyone came forward to greet her. i went to my room grabbing her hand.

"Sir.," she called

"Stop calling me that...you can call me RK or Rishab,"I said smiling

"But sir.," she said

I rolled my eyes at her

"R...rk...I..."Madhu stuttered

"Yes, Madhu...I Know what you are asking. I meant it what I said to them. I liked you at the first sight and I fell for you so helplessly .you are really beautiful and I can't keep myself for this inevitable fate ..a fate given to me by God, a precious gift...I love you Madhu" I said

"Rk...I.."Madhu stuttered

"I Know...don't answer me now ..take your time," I said

I took her back to work earning looks from the staff.but no one dares to say anything. i put my hand protectively around her waist.madhu didn't hesitate from me touching her and I felt she have feelings for me.and I was wrong...I realized it after everything was out of hand.

Next day she went to me and she shyly smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful "I greeted her

"Good morning RK"she handed me the coffee with a heart-shaped art on it.i looked at her in awe and she nodded shyly.

"Is it yes??"I asked

She nodded and tried to go out of my room. i grabbed her hand and pushed her to my chest locking her in my embrace. she put her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes. i smiled at her

Let

"Where are you going, Han?"I asked her

"I..hmm... just...leave me RK .. someone gonna come here, "she said 

As if hearing it bittuji opened the door and stood there flabbergasted. Madhu tried to get away from me but I didn't leave her.

"I...I am sorry chief"bittuji said and left the room

"I told you,"Madhu said faking anger

"So what...it's just bittuji and be ready for it Madhu...he might come to our room even in our sr night," I said playfully

Her face turned red from blushing and I couldn't stop comparing it to a plump red tomato which I want to bite and I did exactly the same, but with a little modification. I kissed her and she closed her eyes when my lips touched her cheek.i wanted to take her there itself but she is supposed to be my wife and I promised myself to take her only on our SR. i released her from my grip and let her go with a smile.

Present

Rk parked his car, opened his door and dashed to his room..he opened the cabin to take out a bottle. and gulped down the content .he put down the bottle on the table. bittuji looked at him worried

"Go bittuji...take rest...stop worrying about me...go,"RK said

Bittuji went back to his room .he lie down on his bed but couldn't sleep .he thoughts wandered to the day RK announced his engagement with Madhu

Bittujis POV

"You might be wondering why I called you for this meeting," RK said facing his staff

Everyone was looking at him

"I called this meeting for a good news...well good news for me and those who love me...I found out the love of my love and I am getting engaged to her today... yeah you guessed right..she is madhubala.," he said

Everyone clapped

"Madhu please come here," RK asked

The crowd gives way for Madhu to reach RK.he looked at holler with so much love in his eyes. he knelt on one knee and held her hand .he looked into her eyes.

"Madhu. I Know I am not the ideal man for you.yoh deserved much better and not an arrogant man like me ...yet will you give me a chance to get myself changed  for you ..I love you so much Madhu...will you marry me"RK asked

Madhu nodded and smiled.rk stood up and put the ring in her hand. everyone cheered and clapped for them.i was really happy for my chief.i wanted him to live a normal life and not a workholic's life and now everything is going to be good.madhu is a nice girl...but I didn't realize how much wrong I was..soon the news spread out in the news paper about a normal girl marrying business tycoon Rishab Kundra...the press was behind him and Madhu like Hawks for photos but both were not interested in publishing Their privacy and rk was pushed to hide her from them and the only way was to shift her to rk mansion and that was what she wanted.

Rk was at the office and I went to the mansion to take a file.I saw Madhu in the office looking through the files.

"What are you looking for bhabhi," I asked

"No... nothing...I..I..was just bored and thought to search for some books to read" she said

"Ahh...there are no books here...it's all office files.. library is downstairs..if you want I will take you to the library," I said

"No..no...it's okay bittuji...I think you might be a little busy..go back fast otherwise you know you' chiefs temper"Madhu said

"Yeah.. yeah...I Am leaving" I said and left for office.but I felt something suspicious.i know Madhu bhabhi is well educated from the way she carries out the deeds and sometimes she makes some suggestions on business and I am sure she might have done a Mba or something. chief never asked her about her qualifications or family backgrounds.he just accepted what Malik said and hopelessly fell in love with her.

A few days later

Chief was really tensed with an upcoming deal which will change the future of the company and make it the number one. he was working for it really hard and he hadn't got much time to spend with bhabhiji ..he was usually complaining about it but couldn't do anything because it was not only his future but also his employees too.

I went back from hectic work and RK was still working .he asked me to get some rest and insisted me to go home. i saw lights in bhabhijis room .it was past 12 and I thought to check on her. when I reached her room I heard her talking on the phone

"Yeah Rishab Kundra is not here... dipping his head in the project," she said

I couldn't hear the other side

"Yeah it's his dream project," Madhu said

________

"Yeah..he will be crumbled"Madhu laughed

_________

"Are you mad?no feelings for him... everything is just an act"

_____

"I felt myself filthy when he touches me and I made him promise to have everything after marriage...a real fool" Madhu

______

"Okay goodnight... see you...bye ...take care," she said and cut the call and I turned to leave but accidentally trip on the floor mat hitting the glass vase causing it to fall and shatter

Madhu opened the door immediately and looked at me wide-eyed.

"B...bittuji" the said

"Yeah..it's just ..I did not see,"I said

"When you reached back??" she asked

I decided to lie

"I just reached and I was coming to check on you," I said

"Is RK back??"Madhu

"No," I said

"When he gonna back home...will he come for his own marriage or he will find the excuse of work??" she asked playfully

I gritted my teeth but controlled myself and smiled at her

"I think there is a chance for that," I said

Madhu laughed

"Goodnight bhabhiji," I said

"Goodnight bittuji," Madhu said.

And the day of the deal with Arabic construction ..that was the horrible day our company and RK faced.yes...we lost the deal and it was given to Choudary constructions.rk was really shattered..his whole work just went out futile .. and the company share values diminished.

Rk came back to the house to see his precious fiancee is missing. he searched for her everywhere like a madman but in vain. we didn't have any source other than Malik .but he doesn't have any idea and we felt like he is hiding something.but RK didn't doubt him so I couldn't do anything.but I told him about the conversation Madhu made on phones .but he was too much devastated and immersed himself in drinks. I felt really sorry for his condition and I went to Malik to know the truth. I threatened him and pleaded him.and eventually, he spits out everything..we went to Mr.Sharmas house and.came to know that they never had a paying guest and everything Madhu said was a lie.we had no idea where she stayed after her work and we had no information about her. everything stopped at that endpoint.

Few days later we received an invitation from Choudary construction for the launching of Thier new business deal with Arabic constructions.

"Chief r u going to the party??"I asked

"Yes of course" RK smiled at me for the first time after the incident.i was surprised to see him wearing his coat and getting himself presentable. He was broke down and was brooding on it till he got this invitation.i could point out what is this invite to do with his mood..but somewhat it relieved me that my chief is back.

We reached the venue and the inauguration was about to start .and then it happened  I literally fainted.on the podium there seated Madhubala in her all grace. I felt RK's body tensed up on seeing her.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.i am Dipali Bhatia and.we gathered together for the launching of the new deal between Chaudhary construction and Arabic construction...so let's do it...I invite Mr. Abdul bin Mohammed to come forward to sign the deal...and my best friend CEO to the Chaudhary constructions ms Madhubala Chaudhary...give them a tight applause.." the anchor said

I saw RK stood up and clapped with a smile on his face. I didn't get this man..what is going through his head and I sometimes doesn't know how he behaves on the next seconds. I stood up too but not in a mood to clap for her success or her betrayal.

After the function, the party started..one of those posh party which RK doesn't like to stay ..but today I felt he is enjoying the whole scenario. I saw him walking towards Madhu, who was busy talking with her friends, and I followed him because he was a little drunk and I don't know how he will respond to her.

"Hi madhubala...congrats" he tossed his.drink and sipped from it.

Madhu turned back to see RK and her eyes bulged out as if she is seeing a wonder. i think she didn't expect us at least RK here and that too, congratulating her for the success/betrayal

Madhu put up herself and smiled"thank you"

Rk nodded at her.

"Please enjoy your self, Mr. Kundra...I am a little busy "Madhu tried to avoid further conversation.

But RK caught her hand and Madhu looked at him angrily

"What is this Mr. Kundra... behave yourself," she said trying to pry her hand from his grip

"Why??"RK asked

Madhu smirked at him

"You don't get it..right?.. your father might have known about it..how he betrayed my father .so I had done the same with his son..."Madhu chuckled

"I didn't ask about the deal...but..."RK's word was cut by Madhu

"Oh... yeah..you mean the heartbreak... how could you fall for an employee that too a securities niece...too pathetic Mr. Rishab kundra...you should have known about your dignity before that" Madhu scoffed

Rk sipped from his goblet.." yeah you are right...you. have a point in it miss Madhubala Chaudhary.. anyways congrats and thanks for the.drink" he left her hand and smirked at her. he turned and left the Venue.i had to run to match his long strides .he started the car and I had jumped inside before he sped up to the mansion.he was laughing crazily and I felt he had gone man.it is all unlike RK

"Madhubala ahaan," he said

We went to the office and RK asked to meet with Malik.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and slowly darkness crept sending me into Oblivion...

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail

We present to you some exceptionally beautiful edits๐Ÿ˜Š