•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Everything comes to a end soon or later but I'm sad that the show is ending.
Did everyone not leave the show on good terms because the after party did not have all the characters in the picture where were  Lucky, Raghav ji, Matli ji, Payal, Pinky and Rana no where to be seen surely I hope everything is ok between them all even Lucky was not seen.

I will miss this show because it was different compare to other shows and Lucky and Komal were the leads of the show.

GOODBYE
How i wish they didn't waste all those episodes and instead of that they could have showed us lucky komal love track .. In last episode they are confessing their love???. 😡. 😭  same goes for that starplus show which is ending next week. That show  never showed love track Of the leads
I am so sad all that shows which i liked really ending.

A big thank you and good bye to all of the Badho Bahu fans.

They have a saying in England that all good things have to come to an end,  but I would just like to say that there was still scope for some more episodes of the serial as Badho Bahu never showed the romance between the two main characters, also it would have been nice to see Raghuvir Ji getting his dreams and aspirations to come true i.e.. Lakha winning the Nationals, but sadly no.

The only way any amends can be made is for a Badho Bahu season 2 where they show Badho becoming strong as a Sarpanchni and Lakha becoming profficent in his wrestling.

Maybe, if enough ask or request this the serial may make a come back !!

Anyway a big hand to all the characters.👏👏

And tears for the ending 😭😭

Edited by Gill_24 - 5 years ago
Thank you TM for creating this post on what has been a deserted arena for the past two weeks or so.
Badho Bahu has finished but tbh I am feeling cheated by the makers.  I mean where is the closure? Not just for Badho and Lucky but the whole family?  Sarpanch has been arrested and it looks like Sushma and Ramji won't face any repercussions.  The love story was eagerly awaited and all we got in the closing edits is three words from Lucky and Komal.  Unbelievable.