Bigg Boss Marathi 1

Sushant Shelar misbehaved with Smita Gondkar.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Sushant Shelar misbehaved with Smita Gondkar. He deliberately pulled out her apron which she was covering on her legs.
What is your take on it, guys?

Edited by mahiya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I didn't like it but still think of it as a mistake on his part, not something deliberate to outrage her modesty.
But I detested his behaviour post the tiff. Ideally he should've simply apologized n let it go. Instead of acting as if he was doing a favour on her by pulling her apron and she had no right to stop him.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo assume he did it without thinking... and then when pointed out about it he was threatening her about it.  He should have apologised immediately instead of  blaming the victim.  And it was sad to see the bully gang + Phuski making comments like now Megha will make a mountain of this molehill.  Megha actually handled it quite well supporting Smita and still trying to defuse the situation rather than making it huge.  
Smita was the victim here very legitimately --- she had covered her legs for a reason and no guy even in fun can come and just open up a cover that too on national TV.  She felt violated and bad -- end of story.  Sushant was at fault and instead of threatening her "Lakhasyat thevin"  he should have apologised.  But he is a total MCP as per so many on his actions so I assume he thinks its beneath him to apologise to a woman.  

Very dissapointed at Phuski for going against Megha on this very clear issue where Sushant was the one at fault.  
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chachichampa

Chalo assume he did it without thinking... and then when pointed out about it he was threatening her about it.  He should have apologised immediately instead of  blaming the victim.  And it was sad to see the bully gang + Phuski making comments like now Megha will make a mountain of this molehill.  Megha actually handled it quite well supporting Smita and still trying to defuse the situation rather than making it huge.  

Smita was the victim here very legitimately --- she had covered her legs for a reason and no guy even in fun can come and just open up a cover that too on national TV.  She felt violated and bad -- end of story.  Sushant was at fault and instead of threatening her "Lakhasyat thevin"  he should have apologised.  But he is a total MCP as per so many on his actions so I assume he thinks its beneath him to apologise to a woman.  

Very dissapointed at Phuski for going against Megha on this very clear issue where Sushant was the one at fault.  

Agree.  They are all MCPs... big time...none of these girls take stands be for physical violence, being threatened, nothing.  Just disappointing to see.  I wish one of the girls would say take this guy out just now for behaving like this with me...Just once...These MCPs need to be shown their place😡😡
chachichampa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratts

Agree.  They are all MCPs... big time...none of these girls take stands be for physical violence, being threatened, nothing.  Just disappointing to see.  I wish one of the girls would say take this guy out just now for behaving like this with me...Just once...These MCPs need to be shown their place😡😡

They dont take a stand because this guy is extremely manipulative and aggressive even after doing something wrong.  He only starts threatening or emotionally blackmailing the victim and makes them feel guilty for calling out his dirty actions.  His screaming and shouting is even worse than Rajesh IMO.  Really needs to be bought down a notch.  
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They dont take a stand because this guy is extremely manipulative and aggressive even after doing something wrong.  He only starts threatening or emotionally blackmailing the victim and makes them feel guilty for calling out his dirty actions.  His screaming and shouting is even worse than Rajesh IMO.  Really needs to be bought down a notch.  

No, he needs to be thrown out and become naught 😉
chachichampa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratts

No, he needs to be thrown out and become naught 😉

That will toh bhi ideal situation.  Hope he is the next this Sunday.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think ppl ate scared because of his political connections.
Megha isn't though. Hope MM calls him out.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chachichampa

+1 👍🏼
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yess.  Mm taking the class now. 
Glad he grilled Jui too asking Tula He challa asta ?

Respect Megha so much for speaking openly about it with Smita. 

Only  she spoke! 

Not jui not resham.