Abhishek Kapoor drags Sara Ali Khan to court for signing Simmba - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by zara321

i dont think thats fair at all, sara must hav agreed to that wen kdernath started filming, but then there was the big delay in filming which nobody predicted, so sara signed another film coz we didnt even know if kedarnath was gonna even release, plus she can film both kedranath and simmba around the same time, why does abhishek only want her to film kedarnath and nothing else? seems very unreasonable to drag her to court, it can be settled in a much more peaceful way 

I don't think logistically she will be able to film both together because Simmba is being shot in Hyderabad and Kedarnath in North India.
Edited by dharamnaina - 5 years ago
Originally posted by dharamnaina

I don't think logistically she will be able to film both together because Simmba is being shot in Hyderabad and Kedarnath in North India.

wat i mean is the dates can be sorted out, she can film one schedule of simmba then one of kedarnath, but abhishek only wants her to film kedarnath and nothing else 
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
All drama related to this film is publicity stunt...
Originally posted by -Goldendew-

No wonder suddenly grumpy papa ran to gattu's office with his daughter in tow. Else he is not very interested in her wherabouts!!
Where is Ibrahim? Did Saif parcel him to phoran uni already???
true he is usually busy with his new wife and new kid
I feel after shooting came to halt due to prerna, she sighned simba because that was the sensible thing to do. But to shoot simba, she cant disown kedarnath..she has to complete it. She cant shoot for simba and kedarnath at the same time. If kedarnath is to be released in november and simba in december, then obviously the shooting will be right now. Besides, how will she promote 2 back to back films? 
Abhishek has every right to do so...
This makes sense because it's her debut film and usually with that there's certain rules and stipulations
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

This makes sense because it's her debut film and usually with that there's certain rules and stipulations
Exactlym
They sign contracts for some reason and should follow those terms 
Sara ke debut se pehle itna Tamasha...
Originally posted by fairandlovely

Exactlym
They sign contracts for some reason and should follow those terms

Yeah exactly. I am sure the producers wants to capitalize on the fact that its her "debut" film and all that stuff. Which is perfectly fine. Afterall - this is a business. You'd think the likes of Saif would understand that.