Idle Brain Devil's Workshop

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

They say an idle brain is devil's workshop. 😈 😈 😈

Since this morning I had nothing to do so thought of ranting about BHOOTU & write a 3rd part of Enough Is Enough. 😉

But after I had read yesterday's WU, I am confident about lots of craps in the upcoming episodes. Hence, I'll run out of number to give. So let's just rant for a while & have fun posting about it. 😛

So, yesterday our two beloved STONERS got married. 🤪🤪🤪 The funniest part was, everything was done by Pihu & Vikram gave the credit to Anandita saying she has proved she can do anything for Pihu & the family. Like seriously!!!

It's Pihu's desperate soul who is orchestrating everything in desperation so that she can be borne to Anandita.   What did Anandita do except from screaming at top of her voice? 🥱 And where did that chubby Barbie vanished? 😲 Has she also been captured by some BABA for her pure soul or whatsoever?

I actually felt extremely sad seeing how they are destroying Anandita's character in S2. 😭 😭 😭

I loved Suchi, still love her & will continue to love her. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

But I truly admired Anandita's character in the beginning. 😊 The way she was copping up with her grief, the support she provided to Suchi during her initial days at Aarav's office, the way she stood up to Subodh & lastly when she started praying again only for Suchi & Aarav's safety. She was a strong woman. Definitely worthy of admiration. 👏

But what's this? This woman is easily convinced that she needs Vikram's help to raise Pihu & is tolerating her so called MIL's & Mohini's taunts & most importantly failing to recognize Shona in disguise. 😲 😲 😲 I seriously don't understand & more importantly recognize this woman. 🤢 🤢 🤢

A serial can definitely be revamped & gain popularity when you have good stuff to show.

But in no way AnVik can come any closer to AarHi or the storyline can never create the warm feeling of motherly love 🤗 or the unconditional love shared by AarHi.

Although Suchi had never disclosed about Pihu to her family, for the outside world, she was a single mother. She never showed her inadequacy to fulfill Pihu's demands. She had never included Aarav even after his innocence was proved. Till the last moment she was self-sufficient not only for Pihu but also for her own family. 👏

Aarav on the other hand, had never been disloyal to Suchi or hurt her emotions. Not even for once he had any doubt that Suchi was plotting against his family. Even when Babli was against her, he stood like a rock & always supported Suchi. Yes, I disliked his partial behavior towards Anandita & over possessiveness for Mansi, but he was always firm on his decision. He himself got her punished when the truth came. 👏

Last few updates were like anything happens he blames Anandita & last night he was all praise for her, I think. 😕

So, BHOOTU has now officially entered the SAAS-BAHU saga with a STONER ML who can only lash out & lacks minimum common sense & charges at the ABLA FL who also happens to be another STONER. 🤣

Just want to know, where is that kids' element for which our AarHi who showed waaayyy tooo much romance, had to exit????? 😕 😕 😕

So, STONERS get married & TRP drops to 0.2 

Someone show this to Akanksha who is boasting of 1+ TRP at early slot. 🤣
Originally posted by nushy1995

So, STONERS get married & TRP drops to 0.2

Someone show this to Akanksha who is boasting of 1+ TRP at early slot.🤣
Done in Twitter 😳 😆 🤣 AN MOMy needs to wakeup 🥺 TRPs n Viewrs not in her SasBahu cup 🤣 so many serves /Serving sas bahu sagas by Impressive Expressions 😳 atleast 😉 no need STONErs for it 🤪 to Make Real onscreen Torture ...ANVik 😆 just deck up n say Packup to Show Before it touch Prestigious 0.0TRP ...
Vinnas, I think they are trying to achieve that prestigious TRP.

Nothing against Akanksha. In fact any actor/actress would take up a lead's role if offered. But the creators themselves have destroyed everything.

What cracked me up was that in her interview, she explicitly said BHOOTU's main character is a kid but it's not a kid's show.

Then where has the million dollar idea of the creators gone?

In an interview, Kinshuk had said that he was well-aware of the development as either they had to put an end to the show or they could retain the ghost & change everything else. So he wasn't surprised when he was informed about his exit.

But the question is, why is it necessary to run a show without substance for years when you can easily give it a proper ending & make it memorable???

I am pretty much sure, now they are trying to show Anandita molding Shona into a good kid & even if that doesn't work, they'll pack up after gaining 0.1 + TRP.

It would have been great if only they hadn't destroyed her character in the first place.
Plus, ace actors fail to attract viewers once the story gets totally messed up. I used to be a fan of YHM & now even after having KP & DT, fans have started a trend on twitter to end this bullshit. Because they can't connect anymore.

Anandita & Pihu's connection got lost the moment they started S2.

The few episodes I have dared to watch, there was no connection at all like S1. So I don't know why they are expecting wonders focusing on Anandita & Shona.

What Suchi & Pihu had - it can't be recreated & specially not with our STONERS.

Plus, I am a muslim & might not get it properly. But I do think, in real life also, adoptive parents should be given more respect, even more than Yashodha Maa. Yashodha brought up Krishna thinking Him to be her own son.

In reality, when an adoptive parent gives his/her all for his/her kid, it's more selfless.
That's how it was between PiChi.

Now STONER Anandita thinking Shona to be her own daughter & giving her love - that's nothing like PiChi.

So, lets just keep our patience & hope for further downfall of TRP.
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by nushy1995

Vinnas, I think they are trying to achieve that prestigious TRP.

{Well it's their Wondreful choice of prestigious 0.0TRp 🤣 Go for it 😉..

Nothing against Akanksha. In fact any actor/actress would take up a lead's role if offered. But the creators themselves have destroyed everything.

{{same here. I always Prefer AN too in part of show as recurring cast. where she can fit there she looks good in but not this suffocating torturous or torturing viewrs in Lead Bahu place 🤣 ..

What cracked me up was that in her interview, she explicitly said BHOOTU's main character is a kid but it's not a kid's show.

Tht IV shows Wat her Level 🤣 which created show funeral 🤣 ..

Then where has the million dollar idea of the creators gone?

{{{{In Wind }}}😉..

In an interview, Kinshuk had said that he was well-aware of the development as either they had to put an end to the show or they could retain the ghost & change everything else. So he wasn't surprised when he was informed about his exit.

Yes KM ❤️ very well aware Wat going on Wat may come. without getting Thoroughly Reg Show/n his Role ❤️ he Don't Move. so I believe he may be not much upset or surprised for it...incase if he look the status of current Fearfile may Get a good laugh too for Disappearing him from the Dustbin 🤣..

But the question is, why is it necessary to run a show without substance for years when you can easily give it a proper ending & make it memorable???

{{{This Question can be Suit for Most of ITV shows but Answer in Phs, channels hands }}

I am pretty much sure, now they are trying to show Anandita molding Shona into a good kid & even if that doesn't work, they'll pack up after gaining 0.1 + TRP.

{{{ Woah this might be mind boggling Upcoming 🤣 Can't waste any of time for such Wonderful tracks require +++++1 TrPs 🤣 ..}}

it would have been great if only they hadn't destroyed her character in the first place.
Plus, ace actors fail to attract viewers once the story gets totally messed up. I used to be a fan of YHM & now even after having KP & DT, fans have started a trend on twitter to end this bullshit. Because they can't connect anymore.

{{So True ..i was fan of IShRaRu the time until surrogacy introduction. Shagun Mahan track.. later Hate YHM n it's related stuff so much [))=] can't stand for any one in it. n it runs like no end in years to years for don't know what 😉 fans made petitions too when Surrogacy came across don't ruin show n novel to EK .but no response n it getting TRPs. SP totally relayed on it.. }}

Anandita & Pihu's connection got lost the moment they started S2.

The few episodes I have dared to watch, there was no connection at all like S1. So I don't know why they are expecting wonders focusing on Anandita & Shona.

What Suchi & Pihu had - it can't be recreated & specially not with our STONERS.

{{AN character in S1 itself have fairy endings where she Can rememberable in very good light as trying to be actress 😊 ..but it undergone delusional to the best n expecting from her role n portrayal is Makers Delusion 🤣..we cant help lol..

Plus, I am a muslim & might not get it properly. But I do think, in real life also, adoptive parents should be given more respect, even more than Yashodha Maa. Yashodha brought up Krishna thinking Him to be her own son.

{{yes Adoptive parents to be given due respect much. they know the kid is not from their blood but unconditionally love them like own }} Yes Yashodama don't know Krishna is not own son but Her love is unimaginable n gifted by Lord Vishnu for her Previous Life Sacrifices. which she earned to be mother of Krishna. nurturing him n wished to see his kid acts, mischiefs .
can't ignore Devaki pain who aware of Her son alive n for his safety she gone through all tortures n kept herself distance..
both Yashoda =Devki is Equal ❤️ ...

SuPi inseparable ❤️ n soul of Show. Wat left if soul gone. }}}

In reality, when an adoptive parent gives his/her all for his/her kid, it's more selfless.
That's how it was between PiChi.

Now STONER Anandita thinking Shona to be her own daughter & giving her love - that's nothing like PiChi.

So, lets just keep our patience & hope for further downfall of TRP.

{{yeah wishing any time same for STONERs 🤣 by their efforts surely give the Prestigious TRP ++----0...00 To Zee 😉..}}

my replies in Flower brackets 😛 .. 😃 ..
So the trp has gone down to 0.2 🤣. Nushy, I agree, we the forum members used to admire Anandita for her elegance and strength and used to sympathize with her character. S2 destroyed it and rightly said it got destroyed with the union of Anandita - Pihu. Kinshuk said that they did not want to show saas bahu drama so they got an exit. But now it is exactly all saas bahu. And now I am glad that KinSa are out of the show as they don't deserve this. 

Seems some new mother is entering the show and more of Pihu's sacrifices for her mother. Like seriously? Poor girl has been suffering only for her mother after her reunion and being with her got her more torture and sucked out the happiness out of her. The happiness that a little child (even by being a ghost) needs, which she obviously had when she was with Suchi.
Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago
And yes, Akanksha's article where she says that Bhootu still maintains 1+ trp even during IPL season was so delusional 🤪 .. She says that Bhootu was never a kids show 😕.. Well it was during chapter 1, even with the presence of KinSa there were fun light hearted moments and everyone from KinSa to GoPi had equal screen presence. Most importantly the kids enjoyed acting rather than feeling drained out.Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago
The article topic here 😛 Edited by jenny156 - 5 years ago