Akela Winding Up-Your Views

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys,

Since we all know by now that soon Akela will be ending. What do you guys think about this decision taken by Creative Head of Sony and other employees of Sony?

Do you think its good that Akela is winding up or not?

Do you think it's unfair on viewers when such good shows are brought to an end because of just one simple reason "not getting high TRPs"?

Vaidehi, Aisa Des hai Mera, which are also Sony shows, will be ending soon as well, along with Aela. What are your views about that?

Any other comments...

Have fun discussing this

Akela Dev. Team

Originally posted by scorpion134

Since we all know by now that soon Akela will be ending. What do you guys think about this decision taken by Creative Head of Sony and other employees of Sony?

I think this was a good decision. The story was beginning to get repetitive. They should have continued with the Kinari-Rohit track.

Do you think its good that Akela is winding up or not?

Yes, but I hope it returns with a fresh agenda, fresh actor (Rajeev Khandelwal would be good) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you think it's unfair on viewers when such good shows are brought to an end because of just one simple reason "not getting high TRPs"?

Yes, it is. I really enjoyed ADHM and they ended it abruptly.

Vaidehi, Aisa Des hai Mera, which are also Sony shows, will be ending soon as well, along with Aela. What are your views about that?

It is sad to see good shows going off air. But, Sony people are doing this for money purposes.

I think its ridiculous....they are ending shows that are good and shows that never seem to end are still on.
Like ELAS, they should've ended that like 3 months ago.

And shows on other channels too, Mamta, should've ended, Sindoor, um...WRWMK, Those shows should have ended like 3-4 maybe more months ago.....

Vaidehi, Akela should stay on ๐Ÿ˜ก ...can say anything about ADHM cuz it already ended. ๐Ÿ˜•
Its just on 2 months break and after that it will be back!

๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Pensacola.S_02

Its just on 2 months break and after that it will be back!

๐Ÿ˜›

r u sure of this information??
if its true thn it will be great๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by lovelyprincesst

r u sure of this information??
if its true thn it will be great๐Ÿ˜›

yes check the article๐Ÿ˜ƒ