Ek Deewaana Tha

Hate these stereotypes

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Like seriously Radhika thinks Shivani ran away from her own  home because she didn't want to marry Akash. If Shivani didn't want to marry Akash all she had to do is say it. Why will a girl run away from her home because she didn't want to marry the guy she fell in love with nobody would force her it was not an arranged thing. Forget the marriage why will she run away when the opportunity to do the film she always wished to do is before her.

Tired of this stereotype foolish heroines.Sharanya was a away better than Radhika. Though she trusted Vyom because he was friend, but it was not this kind of blind faith. Just because he is a orphan he understands the meaning of loss and nobody else does. 

I think Vyom is right all this is happening because he performed Sharanya's last rites. Only the Vyom logic is appealing to me at the moment. They should name the show Ek Vyom tha season 2 of Ek deewana tha. Or Rajan and Madhvi's Amar Prem only such Amar Prem can give products like Vyom Bedi.
Edited by enlightenme - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

🤣

I have so much to say about this bakwaas show n every bit of it but not now. Let them end it. I'll write a personal post to the person who made this afterwards. Still watching this crap since I can not stop myself watching cs I didn't miss even one epi since its start. I didn't like it but keep watching till date. Issiliye frustration has crossed its limits now. Still waiting to see how this crap ends. Namik n Vikram both actors deserve lot more than this lame show.
Edited by thilss - 5 years ago