New promo :prithvi to disclose preeran's love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Has anyone watched the new promo ? Prithvi to disclose preeran's hidden love behind friendship . I want him to get succeed in this plan but in a descent way . At least story will progress a bit . Like his plan backfiring and resulting in preeran confession and marriage . I know this won't happen just sharing my views
well its a progress...
but than i was laughing at prithvi's stupidity...he is making ways to be thrown out from preeta's life...furthermore Preeran themselves has not realise that they are in love...he want to expose it...noone will believe him
Does he want to marry Preeta or leave Preeta?
He seems completely foolish and a big loser.. but definately smarter than Preeta
Originally posted by kb_always_96

Yeh kya ho raha hai😆
Punnu ko bhi cvs ki tarah memory loss problem ho gayi hai ,tab hi toh vo khud apne pairon par kulhadi maar raha hai

Originally posted by delightful.

Does he want to marry Preeta or leave Preeta?
He seems completely foolish and a big loser.. but definately smarter than Preeta
Of course. I wonder is preeta the same girl who broke her marriage with deepak because of his dowry demand indirectly for her and shrishti's self respect and now she is compromising her self respect and getting married to punnu who had insulted her a lot . 
Originally posted by Muskanika

Of course. I wonder is preeta the same girl who broke her marriage with deepak because of his dowry demand indirectly for her and shrishti's self respect and now she is compromising her self respect and getting married to punnu who had insulted her a lot . 
Yes i too wonder if this is the same Preeta... She was brave, smart and not at all dumb like this... It was a totally different Preeta which we saw till the karwachauth track. She was really smart. The way she went to hospital and requested Rishabh to  bail Sarla and then shouted at him for not helping, the way she went to sherlyn's home to confront her that night, the way she told Karan abt sherlyn's truth and then the way she tried exposing sherlyn with karan... She also shouted at deepak when he tried to say bad things abt Karan. 
After kc track, she has changed completely. No self respect, no intelligence, no smartness ðŸ˜• Totally irritating.