What a waste episode today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
god im so madd ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡. i can't believe the whole episode was just wasted on karan and neil arguing and rishabh coming in,, like it was pointless. whats wrong with the cvs? why they are torturing us like this? just go and save shrishti already . im sick of this kidnapping track. to me today's episode was bakwas
Following the footsteps of its parent show😆
they just keep dragging a track for 20 days ðŸ˜† 
this kidnap track will go on for 3days more i guess 

its following its parents show...expected thats why i skip yesterday epi...there will be no change tdy too
I am sorry to say that the show is bloody stupid n boring...
well from day 1 it has no plot n story but execution n characters were good better than the parents show...especially Karan Luthra...since prithvi makes an entry everything went haywire...shrishti track is good but they are ruining the phase by dragging it like a chewing gum...

it all revolves around prithvi n his raas leela...karan makes a guest appearance n no clue of PreeRan...no hint of whom preeta is going to marry n the show is going to complete 1 year soon...

EK created a unique record...in all her shows...her leading ladies are married at early stage...exclude piya of pkyek...since its more of inspired by twilight n TVD...but almost all get married...only preeta is the unique one...til now no clue whom she is going to marry...is she even going to get married