Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND 7th Anniversary Preparation Thread *Thread link updated*

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

~ Ipkknd 7th Anniversary Preparation Thread 

Hello my dear Ipkkndians. πŸ€—

On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will complete 7 years and here I am to get the celebration thread on track β­οΈ

The serial ended six years ago but Arshi are still alive in our hearts 

The Thread is opened for all members so please join me to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon πŸ˜³

Here are few things needed to create the celebration thread, so I need few members as volunteers to fill the sections below😳:

Main post: a super duper text for the main post describing the fandom, our feelings, Arshi's journey, the show's international hit etc. something to start the celebration thread with a kickπŸ˜‰

Brief story: something on all the tracks happened in the serial. From their Lucknow's meet till the Mrs. India Competition.. but very shortly...

Characters: need a brief description on all the important/main characters (include the invisible Aman - oh, he is way more important than you all think πŸ˜†)

Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments: brief description of all those memorable moments of this couple. For example: their first meeting, Diwali Night , Teri Meri songs, First kiss scene, Re-Marriage Scene etc. 

Ek Jashn: of course how can we not add the short web series in the threadπŸ˜† It was a treat for us after all

Precious Relations: like Arnav-Anjali's relation( because in today's world, there are very less brothers who love their sisters beyond all limits and can do anything for them), Khushi and Payal would be also an example of a precious relation and same goes with the Raizada Brothers and Khushi-NK's friendship. πŸ˜Š

The Villains: a small part dedicated to Shyam and Dadiji. They are villains so some people may not like them but come on, even they need a tribute for making us hate them from the core of our hearts πŸ˜†You can add Sheetal too if you want but not necessary

Aaand.. people who can work on the graphics (anniversary TAG & banners for each section & characters) 

So if you can.. please comment on the Thread or pm me which segment you want to do! πŸ˜ƒ Of course one member alone doesn't have to do a whole segment, they can be shared by two or three members.

This is a team work and many volunteers are needed, so what are you waiting for? 

Reserve your post!

Keep in mind, if you people don't participate, we won't have any celebration thread πŸ˜­

The anniversary thread will only be up if as many members as possible contribute to it. In fact all can contribute.

PM me your message/wishes, poems, siggies, avis and vms for ipkknd's anniversary. πŸ˜³ Will be waiting eagerly!  and please make sure the pm's subject is "Ipkknd Anniversary" so I can make those high priority!πŸ˜†

Last Date to submit is: 3rd June 2018

Volunteers list in the post below!

If you have any idea, question or queries.. please post here or pm/scrap me. πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,

Pari

Thread link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4994879

Edited by Daenerys. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdioTinTin thumbnail

Each section is long and requires more than just one volunteer, so please don't refrain from joining thinking the section is already taken. The more members take a section, the more work can be divided and the less work there will be for everyone to do!

Main post: labi, ItsRain, Daenrys.

Brief story: ShirishaTeddy

Characters: bubulswt

Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments: Kowsi, Mysticaldivine, -Dellz-

Ek Jashn: kuts (exhausted)

Precious Relations: inaara_khan, Akshitawrites. (exhausted)

The Villains: ...Deeksha...

Graphicers: ShirishaTeddy, .sweetchick., Katelyn, MM.Creations

Edited by Daenerys. - 5 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Sign me up for graphics πŸ˜ƒ
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShirishaTeddy

Sign me up for graphics πŸ˜ƒ

Done
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can help with characters πŸ˜ƒ
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubulswt

I can help with characters πŸ˜ƒ

that's great Shivi, happy you're joining inπŸ€—
just ping me if you have any questions
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Daenerys.

that's great Shivi, happy you're joining inπŸ€—
just ping me if you have any questions

ok I will eat your brain time to time don't worry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Pari. Thanks for this thread!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I would be glad to participate! Please include me for graphics maybe for part of Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments like First Meeting, Diwali Night and Teri Meri Songs.

And we should have a color theme and graphics size. That would help when making the banners. Plus the whole thread would flow better.
Edited by Katelyn - 5 years ago
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Pari dear,πŸ€—
Great initiativeπŸ‘πŸΌ

I can help with the main post...the fandom, feelings and international popularity.πŸ˜ƒ
And also Khushi- Payal relationship.πŸ˜ƒ
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
I will also write the brief story. Just tell me what to include πŸ˜‰
Can I make the main tag please😳
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 5 years ago