So...Vyom is Omnipotent

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Watched the last few episodes and it seemed like the great Mr Producer has made Vyom omnipotent ...
They showed a shadow which was constantly watching them and calling Shivani Sharanya...most of us thought there are indeed two different entities Vyom and Akash 
They showed Akash who is now the Vyom to have flashbacks of his past life 
Madhvi yelling at him when he joked about the past and many other instances when that old man was peeping at them through all the holes in the house and who was peeping at Radhika as Akash was inside her room ...Kuch bhi dikha rahe hain...
Shivani was attacked and Akash was elsewhere 
Same goes for various instances but great now we see some stupid story about him having some drugs to keep himself young !! like really did Logic completely died with Shivanya's death
This show had a hell lot of potential but no they have made it crappy wasted the talented actors ...I feel sorry for all three of them but I felt the worst for Shivani after watching the recent episodes ...they could have easily showed a Good person Akash and a bad Vyom but no they decided to make poor Vikram be a Vyom who looks so older than even his parents ...

Anyway...I hope this ends soon and all four of them get better shows ...

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this has become intolerable recently...
I know, hey? I was analyzing e exact same points.looks like cvs initially wanted there to be 2 characters - Old Vyom and Akaash (which I think we all would have accepted), buy maybe with the show being pulled off, they made some patchy story. Now I think they're going to show the second person to be Freddy. Really stupid and unbelievable. I wish this show ended pre-leap. The post leap story has been a disasterous letdown
Superbly said dear. You have elucidated my thoughts perfectly. This show has become a total mess. CVs have completely lost all logical sense in their script writing and are churning out unbelievable rubbish
Sorry if I'm blasting too much but this show had great potential which has been thrown down the drain since the reincarnation track started.
So true!! I was also thinking the same. 
Not to forget how easily Krishika reached a conclusion that this is their poonarjanma and the way they are talking about their "pichla janam". Like really? Would a well-educated, young reporter and actor accept "poonar-janma" concept so easily? Rest in peace Andhawishwas nirmulan..