Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

RD AT #10 Mere maan shirf Harman hai

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone!! This thread is exclusively dedicated for the most charming,beautiful and gorgeous lady! Wait she doesn't have the inner beauty only. She is a brilliant actress and talented girl. She is also a fashion designer. She is one of the most stylish actresses in the telly town! She is a down to the earth celeb and loves her fans and interacts to her also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And if I keep using wrds to describe her this AT will never be posted๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So better I introduce her to you ... she is none other than our princess of hearts ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"RUBINA DILAIK"

Rubina's IF profile:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

Do visit here join her fan club and comment twice daily ok? It will help our diva to be in top 10!! 

Rubina's Twitter account:
Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik

http://www.twitter.com/RubiDilaik

Rubina's FB fan Page:
https://mbasic.facebook.com/Rubina-Dilaik-Fan-Page-135403783161434/

If you are on Instagram do follow her on insta also. You will get her if you search Rubina Dilaik. Her insta id has 156k followers.

Follow her fan club on Twitter :
https://www.twitter.com/TeamRubiDilaik?p=s

https://mobile.twitter.com/RubiHolics

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail

STUDENT | NATIONAL LEVEL DEBATE CHAMPION | MISS SHIMLA | MISS NORTH INDIA | TELEVISION STAR

Rubina Dilaik was born in Shimla , Himachal Pradesh. As a very bright student she completed her education from Shimla Public School and St. Bedes, Shimla. She was a national level debate champion during her school days. Being a daughter of a highly educated family Rubina wanted to be an IAS and wanted to do PhD in English. Her father wanted to be her engineer and she appeared in all competitive exams but flunked in Physics.

(Baby Ruby ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Later, she participated in Miss Shimla beauty contest in 2006 and won the title. In 2008 she participated in another contest named Miss North India held at Chandigarh and won  the title also. Rubina took part in the dancing reality show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan and Terence Lewis.

(Rubina with her Parents and two sisters)

Even her family was not happy with the idea of Rubina's entering to the Television world. And it was really very tough for her to convince her parents. Rubina says "My family members were against me taking up acting as a career. I come from a huge joint family set up where I am answerable to every one in the family for every action of mine. Both my parents are very well educated so even I was expected to have a strong academic career. But my mother did not mind me going ahead. She is the only one who stood by me. In fact, when I refused to go for the second round of audition she coaxed me to change my decision. She had faith in me. She convinced my father to allow me to come to Mumbai and act."

goolab thumbnail
Choti Bahu Sindoor Bin Suhagaan | Radhika/Imarti (2008-2010)

In 2008 a  beautiful, simple, graceful young girl Rubina Dilaik caught our attention in ZEE TV's Choti Bahu. She spelt bound all her viewers with her acting skill, brilliant expressions and beautiful physique. A complete package with mesmerizing  eyes, flawless skin and beautiful smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her voice modulation, dialogue delivery and movements are calm and graceful so captivating. All these qualities made her a perfect choice for Radhika character.

Her acting was so lively ande heart touching that soon Radhika became everyone's dream daughter, sister, daughter-in-law and wife. Choti Bahu season 1 was a huge success for ZEE TV. It achieved record breaking success even at an odd evening slot. Later as story proceeded, Rubina played a double role of her on-screen sister Imarti which was quite opposite to Radhika's character. She did a quality job with the double role. 

Choti Bahu Sawar Ke Rang Rachi | Radhika/Kanha/Ruby Bharadwaj

house and the Channel authority brought back Choti Bahu Season 2 with the same leads on public request. Rubina again played the role of Radhika atrue devoteee of Kanha, an ideal daughter, wife and daughter-in-law. But she was more appreciated for her double role of Kanha in season 2. She did a splendid job as Kanha. 

Aman Varma, who was her co-actor on the show spoke very highly of her acting abilities, "The way Rubina switches from Radhika to Kanha and vice versa is really commendable. No wonder the audiences are loving her." He continued, "Rubina is a gifted actress who is extremely fast learner. It is very difficult for an actor of her age to play the role of a God with such fitness. 

Popular actress Kratika Sengar also admired Rubina for the double role. She said, "Rubina is doing a fabulous job as Radhika and Kanha at the same time." Rubina played another double role in the same show and it was Ruby Bharadwaj. She proved that she is a versatile actress in Choti Bahu seaso

goolab thumbnail

Shakti... Astitva ke Ehsaas Kii(2016)|Soumya

Now after a tortuous wait of two years , she is back with a bang as Soumya in Shakti, starring opposite Vivian D Sena. This role is a Punjabi girl, who was brought up at home by her mother , away from whole world. Rubina just looks beautiful as Punjabi girl. We all are very much anxious to see her.
goolab thumbnail

goolab thumbnail
goolab thumbnail

goolab thumbnail