Who's the more destroyed one ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Have to say one thing first !! I am Namik's Fan.. Watching - Ok Bearing this for Namik and Namik only ..
Let's put aside Shiv/KK for sometime 

Let's talk abt Vikram and Shivani.. Vikram is a phenomenal actor .He tried to give his best in whatever he was asked to do..

Just because he is a thorough professional,Prateek has done all the damage he could do...

When he can easily have 2 ppl - Vyom and Akash.. Why the hell did he even think abt making both the characters the same person ?? Above all that - Drug injecting for behaving like a Youth ?????? 
I really wanna know how such brilliant ideas and inspirations got into Prateek's mind 

Shivani and Vikram were most loved for their previous show..No Prateek didn't want to give peace even to Shivik Fans 
Made Vyom n Shivani as Siblings ..Made them Romance each other & Making Vyom kill her 

Like Why should he play with their emotions like this ?? Wait What made Shivani take up this role 

Ok done with them !!

Let's be back to Namik..Prateek always claimed that Namik always trusted him..What did he give back to that trust ??

Did he give deserved screen space ?? Did he give Shiv,at least Krish to show all his Deewaanapan ?? No No..Any question about Namik's Role just gives a negative answer 

I am sorry to say !! Prateek should quit writing ..He needs to spare the fans of respective actors ( Talking about VSC as well - He didn't deserve to be a disgusting villian - He could ve been given a villian role whom ppl can sympathize )

Waiting for Namik's Next 
Last post In EDT Forum

Thank you for all the comments and discussions In all posts I made 
Great post. Actually in my opinion it's the writer whose thinking process has been completely destroyed dear.
Originally posted by Nan14

Have to say one thing first !! I am Namik's Fan.. Watching - Ok Bearing this for Namik and Namik only ..

Let's talk abt Vikram and Shivani.. Vikram is a phenomenal actor .He tried to give his best in whatever he was asked to do..

Just because he is a thorough professional,Prateek has done all the damage he could do...

When he can easily have 2 ppl - Vyom and Akash.. Why the hell did he even think abt making both the characters the same person ?? Above all that - Drug injecting for behaving like a Youth ?????? 
I really wanna know how such brilliant ideas and inspirations got into Prateek's mind 

Shivani and Vikram were most loved for their previous show..No Prateek didn't want to give peace even to Shivik Fans 
Made Vyom n Shivani as Siblings ..Made them Romance each other & Making Vyom kill her 

Like Why should he play with their emotions like this ?? Wait What made Shivani take up this role 

Ok done with them !!

Let's be back to Namik..Prateek always claimed that Namik always trusted him..What did he give back to that trust ??

Did he give deserved screen space ?? Did he give Shiv,at least Krish to show all his Deewaanapan ?? No No..Any question about Namik's Role just gives a negative answer 

I am sorry to say !! Prateek should quit writing ..He needs to spare the fans of respective actors ( Talking about VSC as well - He didn't deserve to be a disgusting villian - He could ve been given a villian role whom ppl can sympathize )

Waiting for Namik's Next 
Last post In EDT Forum

They could have shown Vyom's ghost in Akash too. Pehli se hi nobody liked Vyom. Abhi use Buddha banake pehle Shivani ke saath ab Radhika ke saath romance karwaoge. Atleast that way Madhvi and Rajan would be for their son. Like seriously what's story wrote.Edited by enlightenme - 5 years ago
On what basis they have named the show Ek Deewana Tha. There is no Deewana Tha there is Deewana hai. Vyom is not Ghost and Krrish is Deewana hai of Radhika. 
Vyom's Ghost would have been more deadly than Shiv. Because Vyom's priority was not Sharanya's happiness it was her love. Unlike Shiv who truly cared for Sharanya. That was the only difference between the two and that's the reason Sharanya given each time choose Shiv above Vyom. Vyom lied and cheated but could never get her love he could only to the max get her sympathy. Which now the creatives have turned to empathy. Empathy is the first stirring of love. Disgusting.
Edited by enlightenme - 5 years ago
Although i agree that Vikram is talented but it seems like he could not potray the negative character in a believable way. He looked comical on scenes where he should have played a charachter of an obsessed psycho path. He obviously picked a negative charachter but could not do justice to it. He is still learning. I was in an awe with him in JNDSD and at the begining of this show but it just went downhill in his acting skills too. Clearly the story was horrible but dont pick a charachter that you cant even potray properly. Shivani and Namik took up on this role because both of them were jobless and had no other offers on the table. They had mentioned that quite a few times. Shivani is very talented but talent doesnt take you that far in Telly World. Shivani talked about acting like Jennifer from Beyhadh.. Jenny is on a different wave length with her acting skills. she can act like a psycho and a lover but i think Shivani can only do mainstream actress role and i dont think she should go down the path vikram did. Otherwise her career will tank like vikram. HAlf of the fans left EDT because of Vyoms role. I have never seen an actor bagging roles back to back. It is not sustainable especially when there are so many other fine actors like Shaheer Sheikh, Erica Fernandez and many more and they are still jobless. 

Donal is the only one who walked away with opportunities in her hands possibly because shes easy on the eyes and is dating Prateek.

Originally posted by Nan14

Ok done with them !!

Waiting for Namik's Next 
Last post In EDT Forum