Bepannaah

The decision to be Mrs Hooda was taken by you

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

When Zoya wore the MS on her own I had mentioned she had chosen that relation on her own and Adi told exactly the same. It is your decision be ready to bear the consequences. And Zoya gave the most apt reply. When she had been married in real it turned out to be an illusion, so what she should be afraid of a marriage that is just an illusion. 

Here we see a woman in Zoya who doesnt expect anything from Adi. Zero expectations.Yesterday also she asked the questions, she made the notes. She wears that symbol and goes on doing what she can to the best of her ability. Whatever she is doing she is doing it for the company, that family of employees. In nutshell she has worn that MS for the larger benefit, but she doesnt expect anything from that symbol.She will remain what she is. Loyal, duty bound and meticulous.

And Adi, for Adi that woman is his last hope.He will fight with her, he will question her but he will go all out for her. Though he will not admit it. Today he just managed to sneak into her apartment( I really want to know how Adi managed it. Seems like he has done some stunts for sure.). He put down her photo with Yash and managed the situation. He created an illusion of putting arm across her, but he didnt put. Infact he send back the suspicious Kalpesh Virani.

I feel Kalpesh Virani came to check after the peon asked whether he wants address of Adi or Zoya. 

Yes Zoya can go on herself, but that symbol she wore will bring Adi in. I liked one thing Zoya takes off MS. That's a point to be noted which has all the possibility of re defining Adiya relation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

someonelikeyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seriously can't wait for the next episode.
This is precisely rhe reason why I don't watch ongoing shows.
Nice post though :)
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How does Zoya taking off the mangalsutra hold importance? Could you elaborate?
Well even if the this fake marriage turns real...Zoya will be bound by a relationship but the question is will she fall for Adi? 
As for Adi,Zoya has become an obsession which he's unaware of!He will definitely fall for her in the course of time!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
U r right. Zoya has turned into an obsession for Aditya. His whole life now revolves around Zoya. He wants to move on, forget his past and for that he needs Zoya so he is ready to save even his wife's boyfriend's company. He is not doing all these for Zoya nor the employees. He is doing all these for himself because it's the office that doesn't remind him of the heartbreak so he used to go to that same place even when he was in depression.
When Aditya told Zoya it doesn't make any difference to him whether she's his fake wife or Mahi, it was a big white lie. It does make difference to him otherwise he would have tied the symbol of marriage Mangalsutra around Zoya's neck. He knows Mahi doesn't realize the value of Mangalsutra but Zoya does realize just like him so he didn't tie it to her.

Aditya's dialogue today, "u r responsible for the consequence, don't blame me if anything happens" actually gave me an idea of the future real marriage track. When their lies would be caught by the Viranis, Zoya will not blame Aditya saying it was ur idea. Maybe she herself will take the decision to get married for real and ask Aditya to marry her. 

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tulips-

U r right. Zoya has turned into an obsession for Aditya. His whole life now revolves around Zoya. He wants to move on, forget his past and for that he needs Zoya so he is ready to save even his wife's boyfriend's company. He is not doing all these for Zoya nor the employees. He is doing all these for himself because it's the office that doesn't remind him of the heartbreak so he used to go to that same place even when he was in depression.

When Aditya told Zoya it doesn't make any difference to him whether she's his fake wife or Mahi, it was a big white lie. It does make difference to him otherwise he would have tied the symbol of marriage Mangalsutra around Zoya's neck. He knows Mahi doesn't realize the value of Mangalsutra but Zoya does realize just like him so he didn't tie it to her.

Aditya's dialogue today, "u r responsible for the consequence, don't blame me if anything happens" actually gave me an idea of the future real marriage track. When their lies would be caught by the Viranis, Zoya will not blame Aditya saying it was ur idea. Maybe she herself will take the decision to get married for real and ask Aditya to marry her. 

i totally liked this idea.. hope this happens soon😳
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tulips-

she herself will ask him to marry her...hmmm possible but I don't know why I feel Zoya will never fall in love with Adi...Ever since this show has started I've been feeling this...none has been able to convince me on this!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@thanks someone like u. 
@ramiz that MS taking I am expecting something like the Malayalam movie Chitram. Let us see how it turns out.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramz21

she herself will ask him to marry her...hmmm possible but I don't know why I feel Zoya will never fall in love with Adi...Ever since this show has started I've been feeling this...none has been able to convince me on this!

It's a daily soap yaar. How is it possible that heroine will not fall in love with hero? Zoya will take time but she will fall for Aditya. Now it seems Adi will fall for her first by seeing his obsession and possessiveness for Zoya but during the riots scene, I thought Zoya will fall in love with him first because of the way she was looking at him when he was lighting the candle.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@tulips she will own up everything, but he wont allow her to drown alone.