Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS: Drunk In Love

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
SwaRon OS: Drunk In Love

Swayam threw his coat on the chair carelessly and laid flat on his stomach on the bed. He was so tired that lying still on his bed and listening to his own breathing with his eyes closed felt relieving. Just after two minutes of peace he felt soft fingers ruffling his hairs caressing his head gently. Swayam's still face brightened up into a smile in a reflex as he opened his eyes to find Sharon smiling down at him. Swayam instantly rolled over to her side placing his head down in her lap and hiding himself against her tummy. He felt Sharon go stiff for a minute and then relaxing . It made him smile to himself.

"How was the meeting?" Sharon asked softly.
"Bore!" Swayam answered in a muffled voice carelessly never lifting his face up from her lap.
Sharon chuckled softly and pushed him to answer." Swayam?"
Swayam huffed not so happy to talk about work but looked up at her.
"Successful. They agreed to invest money in our Pune academy. We sealed the deal."
"That's great news Swayam." Sharon squealed in happiness.
"Finally! Now things will be so smooth. We can do so much more. It will ---------"
Swayam watched as he realized she was going to go on a spree and  put a finger on her lips and shushed her making Sharon gasp.
He got up from her lap and moved her face closer to hers. His eyes never leaving hers following every emotion that evoke in them. His eyes fell on to her lips and he looked back into her eyes---so delicate, so vulnernable against his gaze. Only gaze.
He released his finger from her lips and moved his hands towards her cheeks brushing it so delicately that his touch anewed after every contact making Sharon's heartbeat faster. She arched her face, closing her eyes giving in to his touch more not knowing what she was doing to his withheld passion. Swayam caressed her nape following her cheekbones with his thumb leaving her breathless. He whispered in a hoarse voice, over her lips,
"On the third day of our marriage, a random inverstor's money is the last thing I want to talk to you about. In fact, right now I don't see why do we need to talk at all? There is so much else I want to do and it will need no talking."
Swayam watched her breathing heavily and he couldn't help himself from stealing a kiss. He moved towards her earlobe and pecked her gently. He had planned to leave her alone to catch her breath but when he heard her gasp at his touch and her hands clutched his shirt for support, it stirred a different sensation inside him. It created a carck in the wall of his passion sending heat that covered his senses. Swayam pulled himself back and watched his wife- The Sharon Rai Prakash- the Diva, the headstrong woman trembling in his hold, at his mere touch. It filled him with love for her. 
"Sharon. . ."

Sharon opened her eyes slowly and looked at him. A thousand emotions running in her eyes, not one that said she wanted to wait. He held her close and moved closer, his eyes fixed at her lips and it brushed for a mere second when  a loud ring stalled the moment and Sharon jumped hearing the noise suddenly realizing what they were doing and embarrased her eyes met Swayam's and she ran away trying to hide away her growing blush.

Swayam's eyes followed her trying to stop her  but when he couldn't, he turned his attention to the source of the ring-- the doorbell. If one kill was excused Swayam would have killed Rey as he stood on the door all smiling.
"You? Are you kidding me?" Swayam threw his hands in the air in exhaustion and annoyance and turned around without even asking Rey to come in. 
Rey being Rey helped himself inside oblivious of the fact that Swayam had killed him hundred times in his head by now.
"Who is it, Swayam?" Sharon came out of the room and Swayam stood there facing Rey.
"Killer Of Joy." Swayam answered witha passive face, his eyes set to afire Rey and Rey looked at him shocked.
Sharon squealed seeing Rey and was going to hug her best friend when she was pulled back by Swayam.
"What? What the hell do you want?" Swayam  asked holding Sharon by her arms, cursing Rey under his breath.
"God, Jeez! I just called to ask if you have the file. I can't remember giving it to you. So, got a lil worked up." Rey answered.

Swayam looked at Rey shocked. That's what ruined his beautiful moment with his wife. He wanted to pull out hairs of Rey and himself and completely failed at keeping his feelings inside him.
"To hell with your file and to hell with the investor. Arrrghh! First you forget to cancel the meeting and made me attend it three days into my marriage and then you forget if you have given me the file. . .God! I am f**kin' three days married. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!"

Sharon and Rey both stood shocked rooted to their spot and everything fell into silence for a couple of minutes.
"What is this behaviour Swayam?" The wife huffed when nobody said anything.
"Jeez Swayam! That's the most you have cursed me in five years. . . What did I do?"  Rey asked not understanding anything and then suddenly he realized what he must have interrupted that had made his  calm composed best friend so angry. His mouth went into an O and he smirked.
"Oh! You guys were. . .all coochie coo and I interuppted it. Is that it?" Rey asked trying to control his laughter enjoying Swayam's growing annoyance.
Sharon's face flushed at Rey's comment and she jumped in defense.
"No Rey! It's nothing like that. We were just. . .Tell him na Swayam." Sharon looked at Swayam for help but his husband seemed to have turned shameless because he just shrugged his shoulders with eyes that said "Well we were doing it."
Rey couldn't control his laughter making Swayam even more annoyed. He literally started pushing Rey towards the door with Sharon trying to stop the madness that had ensued.
Swayam pulled Rey aside out of Sharon's reach and warned him, "If you disturb me one more time Rey, I swear I will house stay in three months at your home when you are married to Kria." Rey defintiely didn't want that so he stilfling his laughter nodded his head in agreement.
 Just at that Swayam started pushing him out of the door again,"You have given me all the files you had to give me. There is nothing that we have in each other's possession that can't wait two weeks. . ."
"Two weeks? WOW. Best Of Luck Sharon." He teased her and her mouth opened in shock and she wished if earth could tear itself to hide her inside it.

Swayam locked the door and sighed loudly and Sharon was so mad at him. 
"Swayam what was that? Why did you tell Rey- what he must be thinking now? god- Swayam why--"
 She was cut off as Swayam pulled her into his arms in a swift move making her jam in his arms.
"He must be thinking how busy his both best friends are to think of anything else than each other."
Sharon looked into Swayam's eyes and smiled.
"By the way, weren't we in the middle of something? Should we continue where we left?" Swayam teased seeing her all shy. It took her a second before it dawned upon Sharon what they were doing and that in a reflex made her jittery.  The nervousness was back in her eyes.
"Swa-ya-m. . .Let. . .lemme go!" But opposite of her plea, Swayam fastened his hold more around her waist pulling her closer. 

She has been in his arms so many times, this close so many times, alone in this home and yet never has she felt her nerve wracking like this. Never been so nervous around Swayam. He has been everything to her- her secret admirer, her friend, her lover, her boyfriend but never has she seen him so bold. His hold felt different, his authority over her body felt alien to her- her body wasnt listening to her around him. It shivered under his hold and craved his touch as he departs. The mischief in his eyes felt like a game she knew no rules of!
And it made her SO nervous.
Swayam caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand as he dug his face inside the crook of her neck nuzzling his face sending goosebumps all over her body. He loosened his hold around her waist and before he could bring it up to hold her face, Sharon seized the opportunity and ran away to the bedroom forcing Swayam to come out of her reverie. He got on his heels and ran behind her to find her standing at the other end of the room enjoying her little win- fine and bold with the distance between them.

Swayam smirked and locked the bedroom door behind him silently telling her she was trapped! With him in their bedroom!
The grin wiped off Sharon's face as she chewed on her lips in nervousness unkmowingly making Swayam's heart rate erratic. He walked towards her slowly giving her the time to find a spot to run before he cages her. Sharon started taking steps back as he came forawrd and ran into the balcony pulling the white slightly transparent curtains between them. She blushed from the other end while he put off a lamp shade deepening his gaze into her eyes. She shivered as the light went out from the lamp and the cold winds made the curtains fly leaving her to read Swayam's eyes, dark like the lamp corner, dark with passion, dark in her hunger.
He pushed the curtain and walked inside the balcony and Sharon tore her eyes from meeting his black passionate eyes; turning around trying to calm her heart.
He came and slid his hands around her waist and Sharon closed her eyes as her heart suddenly felt lighter and heavy at the same time. Swayam pushed aside her hairs leaving her shoulders bare to him. Swayam traced her neckline with his finger and then slowly placed a trail of gentle kisses feeling her cold skin getting warm under his touches. Sharon shivered with his every touch arching her neck involuntarily giving him better acccess and Swayam enjoyed her "Meneka" going meek. Swayam licked on her shoulder blade as she shuddered holding the railings for support. Swayam felt an urgency surging inside him. Something he hasn't felt in five years. All his calm, composed, patient self had like turned off. Having Sharon to himself forever by his side, with all the rights-- there was a need inside him to tell Sharon how much he craved her. Her shivers were satisfying to him. He turned her around as she lifted her eyes to meet his and the moment felt surreal. His heart overwhelmed seeing the love in them, seeing her surrender. He kissed her forehead softly moving towards her eyes as each of them dropped a pearl in happiness. He smiled at her and she hid herself in his arms letting her hairs fall across her face. 
"I love you Swayam." She whispered against his chest and Swayam smiled.
"I know." Swayam replied in a hoarse voice. Sharon blushed and tried to run away but Swayam held her wrists and pulled her back into his arms twisting her one arm behind her back as her other hand rested on his bare chest peeking through his half unbuttoned shirt.
He smiled and moved closer to her ears and whispered, "There is no escape, Mrs. Shekhawat. But if you want to get into bed already, I can help you." Swayam said and smirked not moving back  letting her flush without feeling embarrased. Sharon was thankful for that. Meeting his eyes was the last thing she wanted to do after his comment.
 Swayam instead made his way to her earlobe and nibbled on it making her hiss. Sharon cluctched on his shirt digging her nails as she felt an electric jolt run through her body. Her response  made Swayam go into a frenzy as he left a trail of kisses on her cheekbones teasing her. He knew she wanted to kiss him but he had no plans of giving in her deamds so easily.
He tracked her throat as she gulped hard leaving her breathless with his lingering kisses. Sharon's hands made her way into his hairs, having no idea how to handle the intensity he was torturing her with. As he kissed the crook of her neck sloppily, Sharon moaned. His kisses weren't  satisfying her, they were arousing her. She pulled on his hairs grwoing desperate and Swayam decided to give in. Soothing the last spot he bit near her neckline, he moved up.
He held her face in his palms as she breathed heavily holding on to his collars and pulled her closer. He gently let his fingers trace her thirsty quivering lips recalling how they had trembled when he had first kissed them in that cottage, recalling how they tremble everytime his gaze would just fall on them, recalling how many times he had stopped himself from devouring them fearing he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. Seeing how Sharon anticipated his touch, he moved closer and zeroed the distance letting his lips fall on hers. Just as his lips met hers Sharon feared she would just melt away. Her knees went weak and if Swayam wasn't holding her waist she was sure her legs would have given away. She kissed every nook and corner of his lips. . .tears came out of her eyes as he kissed her in the utmost Swayam'ish way.Passionate and sensitive all at once. Swayam nibbled on her lower lip as his heart raced and Sharon's hands roaming freely on his back and hairs weren't helping him to calm down at all. He didn't want to stop  but Sharon had gone breathless so he parted as Sharon breathed heavily seeing him in the eye. 

Just as she had calmed down, Sharon stepped on his feet and circled her arms around his neck making him narrow his eyes gleefully.
"You know what I have always wanted to do?"
Swayam thought for a second rolling his eyes and then shook his head in a NO.
And then Sharon smiled and a red tint came up to her cheeks as she lifted her face up and licked his jawline kissing it in between making his hold tighter around her waist as a groan came out of his mouth. Sharon kissed his lips taking his lower lips between his teeth and nibbled on it fervently. Swayam let her have her way seeing her open up high on passion. . .Sharon quickly ran down his neck kissing every arch of his long, slender neck. Hear heart thudded against her chest matching Swayam's heart rate as she felt him losing control. His hands roamed across her back as his lips found her skin to devour. His hands ran up towards her curve line and she stilled at that movement.Swayam caressed her slowly testing if she felt ready enough.
Swayam made his way towards the back of her dress and unbottened the first button of her dress. 
"Sharon, if you want me to stop, this is the moment to say it." Swayam whispered against her ears.  Sharon sighed heavily as his hands touched her bare back. In response, Sharon untagled her one hand from around his neck and brought it to the chest. Slowly, she pushed his open part of his shirt aside letting his chest come in full view of hers and kiseed it tenderly. 
And for Swayam, that was it.
In one swift move he untangled them and picked her in his arms and walked towards their bed; his warm brown orbs never leaving her big black shiny ones. He laid her down gently and like all of it suddenly turned too real for Sharon and she just turned the other way shying away. Swayam smiled at seeing her so coy. There was a time when she used to seduce her. . .If he wasn't on the receiving  end of his seduction he would nhave never believed that she was the same girl. Joining her he kissed her nape tenderly as his one hand played with her hair and other hand unbuttoned her dresses brushing her skin everytime under his fingers sending chills all over her spine. He turned Sharon around who had her eyes closed tightly and he kissed them gently to open them up. 
"You know what you are?"
Sharon smiled a small smile blushing all through and shook her head. He kissed her forehead and said,
"As always Khoobsurat!"
the red on her cheeks turned grew a shade deeper as she circled her arms around him and in a swift move pinned him down on the bed leaving him shocked for a second and then impressed.
"And you know who I am?"
Swayam arched his eyebrows a deep smile playing at his lips seeing her mood swings.
Sharon leaned forward and whispered against his earlobe, "Sharon Shekhawat."
She answered indicating she was as unpredictable as her husband and sucked on his earlobe making him close his eyes in pleasure. 

She kissed his jawline not getting enough of it and travelled towards her throat. . .In her wildest dreams she had thought about how it would feel to suck on his throat and turning her fantasy into reality she realized how irresistable it was. She kissed his chest; unbottoning it at the same time making way for herself causing him groan as he turned impatient and let his hands  travel through her bare back trying to pull her more closer if that was possible. Moving up she retraced his neck with her kisses; this  time more menancingly as she bit him in the crook of his neck and made Swayam lose all his leftover senses. He rolled over at once  throwing away his shirt , making Sharon pinned under him and smashed his lips on hers nibbling and sucking on it hard as his hands travelled to her dress pushing it down swiftly as his hands caressed her bare waist which shuddered as he drew circles on them. Sharon clutched on his shoulders digging her nails into his skin as she turned shivery under his warm touches and Swayam looked at her once before letting his hands travel to her bosoms and touching it making her eyes pop open at once as her hands travelled on his to stop him in a reflex. He looked at her in her eyes as her eyes displayed nervousness, fear and anxiety; he without a word released his hand letting relief and disappoinment both swam through her eyes as herbreathing calmed a bit but the next second they were behind her  back making her body arch closer to his as he opened the strap that was holding her body from feasting his eyes. Sharon's  eyes widened as the strap fell open and Swayam smirked before taking her in a long passionate kiss distracting her from his skilled hands as they threw her bracelet into a corner and just as it was done he released her from the kiss and let himself fall on her front sucking them creating havoc in her mind. A sensation unknown to her travelled through her body  making her ruffle through his hairs for support and Swayam's attack wasn't helping her much making her moan his name repeatedly like a chant just as he wanted.  

"Swa.  . .yam. . ." Sharon shuddered his name as he travelled downwards towards her waist kissing her flat making her chilly under him. Her throat turned dry as his travelled towards her thighs craressing it gently. Swayam rolled his hands on her thighs. . .her soft skin felt like melting away under his hard pallette. He placed kisses under them making Sharon arch her body clutching the bedsheet for support. Swayam moved up kissing every inch of her body and her hands leaped at his body as she found them in reach again. Swayam towered her as she looked into his eyes with wet eyes amd Swayam wiped them off gently pecking her forehead deeply.

"Stay with me Sharon, okay?" He said gently.
 And Sahron unable to say anything from the emotions and sensations waking in her stayed quiet but nodded in agreement meekly. He held her close, caressing her keeping his hands around her face and whispered close to her ears,
"I love You Sharon!"
He took her lips into his to distract her  and the next moment Sharon felt a pain shoot inside her stoamch and she clutched her hands around Swayam digging her nails deep in his skin, scratching it when it became unbearble and when everything calmed she felt sensations she had never knew existed within her. Swayam parted when she got breathless and when he looked at her, her eyes had tears and he kissed them off soothing her pain, trying to take it all in. 
He kissed her face pecking every inch like she was a delicate bud who needed love and care to grow into a flower.

Sharon smiled at him as he did that and circled her arms around his neck pulling him close to peck his lips and Swayam joined his forehead with hers, happy and content.
"You are mine." Swayam said partly genuinely partly to tease her and Sharon blushed and hugged him before replying him,
"Just like you are my loverboy!"
"Always." Swayam said flashing his widest smile and went to kiss her lips again as the candles continued to melt away. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE

Hi! Being here again is weird in a way.

Anyways, this OS is for you Shreya. A late gift but a gift nonetheless. Hope you will like it :)

Also, everybody else, if you have dropped by, kindly leave comments because it will mean taking the pain of PMing 100 people and posting this here was worth something πŸ˜³

Until and if we meet again πŸ˜Š

-Chitra
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 5 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved .
P. S . You are a sweetheart !!❀️❀️
P. P. S This was too hot to handle!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Unreserve*

So to begin with , Thank you so much for this gesture!  It truly means a lot but more than anything else I'm so glad to see something on SwaRon coming from you ..It had been a while you wrote on these characters and the outcome! Well it just shows why you should keep writing because you are soo natural when it comes to SwaRon !! 

This Os was almost a fantasy SwaRon as you put it ...:P  But yeah on a serious note I always wanted to see them be so wholeheartedly with each other. I don't mean just the romance but the emotional connect was what came forth really strongly in this piece .

I am not denying the fact that my face was red as I reached the end ,like real red! but I am pleasantly surprised to see you write this genre so well ! The love could be felt strongly in all that conspired between them and this is what I liked the most !
There was a good balance between romance and emotion in this .Although my face was red ,I was smiling at the end ..There was a certain softness in their desire ,fondness in the yearning and above all just unconditional love that brought them closer .

I loved it Chitra! It's a known fact that SwaRon were HOT and so a makeout like this is definitely too hot to handle, but then having said that ,I don't mind some more of this SwaRon !πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot for this gift! It was a lovely surprise ! 

-Until you write again !
Shreya<3
Edited by Wandering_mind - 5 years ago
labiba_islam thumbnail
superb yaa
swayam mad at rey
and swaron hot romance 
so hooot
nice
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow great os
Ur writing skilll

funny and at same time Hot..
prefect combination

~
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved...
I need to give long long comments on this... 
Dreamy.

Unreserved. πŸ˜‰

I read this again to get the feeling to give you awesome comments but can anyone blame me for that, this was a dreamy one shot. Something whole SwaRon fandom wished to witness but something is too good to be true. 

Damn, I am pleasantly surprised, I never ever expected such a one-shot from you. I would not dare to call it a hot one I would call it a romantic one, extremely romantic one. πŸ˜³

It started on a relaxed note, heading to intense one. I loved loved and loved Swayam in this. He was always high on his love for Sharon, that intensity was too much to handle even for her.

I got my new stress buster. πŸ˜†   I would be coming here to read this whenever I feel low. This wasn't about love only, there was an emotional connection, a care, and trust. That made it special. You know what I liked the most about this, they got intimate with each other cause of their love, not lust. It was clearly seen. 

After reading this, I crave to read your write-ups on SwaRon. It made me realize that how much I miss you writing on them. You still have that inside you. πŸ˜ƒ

I will be honest, when I started reading this I thought you wouldn't dare to finish what they began but girl to say I was shocked would be an understatement, then along the ride I thought this is going to be explicit, then again you surprised me, because it was the last thing I expected as a shot from you but you have outdone with it, Chitra. πŸ‘

My favorite moment was; Swayam pulled her back when she went to hug Rey. πŸ˜† Too cute Swayam. Rey is always the mood killer. πŸ˜›

I am forced to say this again, My birthday is on 25th September, 🀣

Greeshma. πŸ€—
Edited by Sovereign_K - 5 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wufff!!!!! 
how much I wanted to read something like this on swaron... πŸ˜ƒ
tysm for fulfilling it πŸ˜†
ok so this OS... God.. its too hot to handle πŸ˜³
ohhh goddd... Rey was total crackpot.. perfect time πŸ˜† 
and and the beastly side of swayam πŸ˜³ 
and sweet innocent yet hot sharon β˜ΊοΈ
super combination β­οΈ

loved ittt 
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved
No idea when i will unreserve it but will do it soon
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh man. I open this forum after ages and look what I find!
I don't mean to sound condescending but reading your work after such a long time just reminds how amazingly better you've gotten at writing. 

You gave me those SwaRon feels again (the tingly ones too btw. Swayam Shekawat is hot. :3) Wonderfully written, Chi.

Cheers, 
Nish. 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was... hot! 
The passion, the romance, the teasing - all leading to that wonderful culmination. Swayam just couldn't keep his hands away from his new bride. I loved the part where Sharon turns the table on him and gets the upper hand. Also Swayam getting angry on Rey part was hilarious. 
Wonderful (and very romantic) OS, Chitra. :)