Reporters

KaYa FF: Arranged Love~||~ Chapter 2: Page 4~||~

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys...
Here I am with another story with a promise to update the other two in no time...
Those of u who requested me to write a new story, I love you & those of you who want to kill me for starting a new one, I love you guys too...😃 

Here it is without further delay...

Prologue: 

As the world changes, people take all their decisions even more firmly...even the decision of a life partner is self taken...

Can two people whose families dsire their alliance fall in love?
This is the journey of Kabir & Ananya...two different people...set in the cut throat world of news...from the time they first meet each other on the dinner date set by their family to their ultimate marriage...

This he story of how they become junior& senior being secret brie & groom too..how they turn into acquaintances then friends...fiances...best friends...lovers & then husband wife& soulmates for life...

This is the story of a charming, cold, ruthless, charismatic popular journalist falling for his bride to be...a beautiful, innocent child woman of a journalist...and also the story of a sweet & bubbly...pretty & innocent girl falling in love with her boss who unknown to her colleagues is her future husband..
Can their loe survive? 

Read on to know!😳

Index: 

Prologue: Page 1

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 4

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here's the frst chapter...
Please do review!!!😃

Chapter 1

" Avaid Drugs Ki Taskari Karne Waalo Ka Parda Phaash!"
The rich, deep yet husky baritone echoed throughout the cabin...in Delhi Kranti Newspaper Office in New Delhi...

The news reporter relieved himself  of his blazer & ran a hand through his perfectly gelled quiff, touseling his hair...
His sharp, shapely lips tugged into a killer smirk which with the combination of his chiselled jawline & feature along with thise deep rich brown eyes were enough to bewitch a girl for several lifetime...

Kabir Sharma.
The news icon of today...
The country's most powerful, popular, rich & young Editor-in-cheif took a sip of the black coffee from the mug on the table before placing it back & heading to get changed...

Gasps errupted across the room as Kabir stepped out of his  cabin into theoffice room...looking devilishly handaome & dashing than before...dressed in jeans, a plain White T-shirt & Black blazer...
He smirked seeing the dreamy look on each of the female employees...

He stopped as he approached an older looking man..his head bowing a little in respect to him...
P: bhala ho uss insaan ka jisne incoming calls free rakhe hai...varna jis tarah se mujhe tumhaari iss breaking news chaapne ki vajah se calls aarahe hai...abtak main kangaal hojaata...

A husky, deep chuckle escaped Kabir's lips...but it ended as quickly as it started...
K: Thank you...
That was all Kabir said...
The man, Panditji who was the Editor of Delhi Kranti smiled & patted his back in a fatherly manner...
P: khush raho...
He blessed wholeheartedly as Kabir bent to take his mentor's blessings...

P: aaj jaldi jaa rahe ho...
Panditji spoke from the door of the cabin as Kabir packed his stuff inside...
K: ji...I have a lot waiting for me out there...
Kabir answered...giving the elder man a meaningful look as he grabbed his blazer & car keys & departed after he bade Panditji goodbye...

A man was seated on a plush chair in the open garden area of a luxurious high society club in New Delhi...
He was dressed in a fine brown suit with a matching scarf with a brooch adoring his side...
His gaze was firmly locked onto his phone screen...
Kh: aa bhi jao Kabir...intezaar nahi hota...
He sighed...

K: sabra ka phal aksar kaafi meetha hota hai, Khalud sahab...
The man, Khalid looked up from the device & shot a relief filled smile to the approaching journalist...
Kabir took a seat before him once they had shaken hands...

Kh: good to see you Kabir...
Khalid smiled at the man who change his channel's fortune as well as his own...
Kabir nodded curtly in acknowlegenent...
K: same...

Kh: uh...wine?
Khalid gestured to the bottle of red as he sipped the same from his glass...
K: Sorry, I don't drink...
Kabir stated flatly yet politely & Khalid nodded...with a hint of surprise...

Kh: so..uh..well...tumne..mera offer consider toh...kiya hoga...right?
Khalid asked nervously...and impatiently...
K: yes, I did...
Kabir answered, as calm as cucumber... 

Kh: oh..great!
K: I'll take your offer...mujhe tumhasre channel mein Editor-in-cheif ki post manzoor hai...
Kabir declared in the same calm tone & Khalid's eyes shone too brightly for his liking...

Kh: oh wow...I mean just wow...I...well..I knew it...ki tum...I kne...
K: par conditions meri hongi Khalid...
Kabir stated in the same calm voice...a slight confident smile threatening to tug onto his lips...

Khalid gasped...his eyes widened a bit...
However, he was so desperate to get Kabir into his channel to increase its ratings...to give it new heights...that he would agree to absolutely anything Kabir asked for...
Kabir Sharma knew that exactly...hence the statement...

Kh: sure...
Khalid beamed...
K: I'll have my lawyer modify this contract & then fax it over to u...hood enough? Kyunki Kabir clause ke bina iss contract ka maza nahi aayega...
Kabir said with a smirk...

Kh: main intezaar karunga...
K: bilkul...aur main bhi...
He gave a mysterious look as he got up to leave...shaking hands with Khalid formally as a goodye, Kabir left the place...

The security gaurd hailed him as Kabir entered the apartment complex where he owned a plush penthouse on the topmost floor...
Heading to the topmost floor, he rang the bell...
A genuine smile graced his lips...he was finally home...his haven...the safe house from his demons & pain...

As soon as the door opened, a cute squeal was heard...
Two tiny, chubby cute legs crawled with full speed towards Kabir & two chubby little arms wrapped his jean clad feet in a hug...
Kabir laughed & scooped up the super cute toddler of about  a little more than one, peppering little kisses all over his chubby skin...making him squeal & giggle...

No one could have imagined, the ruthless, shrewd, manipulative & an astute as he was known to be to the world...cuddling & cooing & kissing a cute, chubby toddler with a mop of brown curls & fair skin with big shiny brown eyes, a button nose too cute to resist & pink fluffy lips jutting out in a cute pout...

B: chaaa...chooo! 
The baby squealed & Kabir walked inside the house as he continued to coo to him in a tone anyone would laugh at the thought of him possessing...

The next moment a man came running out from inside...huffing & puffing like his life depended on it...
" M..Mo..nu...Monu...bhaaga...no...diaper...!"
He huffed before collapsing on the couch in the drawing room...

Kabir smirked seeing the tiny, soft unclothed baby bottom...
Monu giggled naughtily showing what little teeth he had...
Mo: Mou no daipal! 
He insisted with a big pout...

K: hmm...toh aaj aap phirse papa ko diaper pehnaane nahi derahe baby?
Kabir asked lovingly & Monu grinned sheepishly...

Ra: Aur nahi toh kya Chotu! Pichle 15 minute se poore ghar mein daudaaya hai mujhe...ab Monu tumhaare hawaale saathiyon!
The man better known as Rajveer Sharma said...

S: ye achcha hai bhai! Bhai thakkar ghar aaya nahi ki apni zimmedaari uski goad mein rakh do! 
A woman dressed in a saree spoke from behind Kabir...standing there from ever since she opened the door for Kabir...

Kabir grinned as Rajveer made a puppy face...and the woman, his wife rolled her eyes...
Mo: ummm!
Monu insisted with an angry pout...furious that he was no longer being fussed upon...
When a chuckling Kabir perched him on his hip again, the little baby buried his face in his uncle's sttong chest muttering some baby gibberish angrily...
The trio burst out laughing at this...

K: achcha achcha sorry!
Kabir managed between his laughs...bouncing the tiny boy in his arms...
Monu huffed with puffy cheeks...glaring at them all...
He babbled away with his lower lip curled up & wobbling...his bright eyes shimmering with tears...
Mo: N...nooo...lub...mou...

Ra: waah beta! Pichle 20 minute se iske peeche hi laga hoon...phir bhi!
Rajveer sighed in exasperation...
Ra: Sandhya yaar bhook lagi hai...
He turned to his wife who raised her eyebrows...
S: kab nahi lagti aapko Rajveer?
She asked...teasingly...

Ra: humesha hi lagti hai! C'mon yaar! I LOVEEE food! Khaaskar tumhaare khubsoorat se...cute se...gore haath ka bana..
He said romantically & Kabir saw his sister-in-law blush heavily...

K: ahm!
They jumped apart in a frenzy as a rather embarrased, red  faced Kabir cleared his throat...
K: aap khaane ke baad apna...uh...2nd " honeymoon" session continue karenge, please?
He asked with a slight naughty grin...

K: don't worry...Monu toh kabse mere paas sone ki zidd kar raha tha...kehta hai " chaachu, papa sote waqt bhoo-bhoo ( bhoot) jaisi darawni aawaazein nikaalte hai!

Ra: thank you so much Cho...aye! 
Rajveer scowled & protested realising what Kabir had said...
Sandhya laughed silently knowing just how adequately her son had put it...it couldn't have been said in a better way...
Ra: main kharaate nahi leta!!! 
Rajveer stated but Kabir merely cocked an eyebrow at him...

R: a..ab...th..thode...hi...leta hoon...
He admitted sheepishly...making his family roll their eyes...

In a dingy old room, three men are sitting, exchanging white powder filled packets & money while having alcohol...
However, oblivious to the two figures hiding behind the door & discreetly recording everything...

S: oye Annu! inko toh to jail waale pappaji se bohot masr padegi yaar!!!
Exclaimed the Sikh man standing infront of the girl with him & recording...

A: arrey pappji kya! jail ke taayaji se lekar mamaji tak har kisi se na pitwaaya toh main bhi Ananya Kashyap nahi! 
The girl said with a determined smile...

S: chal ab...ye footage dedete hai Ronnie bhai ko edit karne...dekhio kaisa dhamaka hota hai kal office mein! arrey hum star banjaayenge! kya story ki hai tune! 
Malvika aise hi party de degi! 
Sunny gushed & Ananya giggled softly...

A bedroom of a beautiful, well sized house , well kept from within is seen...
A beautiful petite woman in her fourties paced the room worriedly...while her teenaged son studied on the couch..occasionally glancing from his book to his anxious mother...

An: pata nahi kaha gayi hogi ye ladki! Phone bhi nahi utha rahi hai! Mujhe toh bohot chinta horahi hai...
The woman cried out...her tone laced with deep concern...

Ar: maa! Didi aa jaayengi...boyfriend ke saath ghumne gayi hongi...chill! 
The boy, Armaan joked...grinning at his mother & pouting when he recieved a light smack from her on his shoulder...

An: arrey beta! Kaash uska boyfriend hota! Arrey main toh zabardasti boyfriend banva doon uska...26 rishte reject kar chuki hai! Pata nahi shaadi kaise hogi uski! 
She huffed...

Ar: offo maa! Didi journalist hai! Zaroor koi pharoo lead par gayi hongi! Bas aati hi hongi...
Armaan assured & his mother smile...
An: I hope so beta...

Just then, the door to the Kashyap House was flung open, a bag was tossed to the couch...barely missing Armaan & sandals flew to their spot just as a mop brunette curls landed in Mrs Kashyap's lap...

A: Lady & Not at all gentleman! The greatest of the great, Ananya Sudhir Kashyap has arrived!!! Taaliyaan!!!!
Mrs Anita Kashyap smiled, placing a loving kiss on the mop of curls that belonged to her elder daughter & clapped...

Ananya, the girl jumped up with a childish squeal...
Her beautiful brown curls bounced as she jumped in excitement..
A: Maaa! You won't believe!!! Aaj maine apni pehli buland story ki hai!!! Oh my goddd I'm so so so so sooo happpyyy!
She gushed...tackling Anita into a big hug...

Ar: aisa kya? Didi...I'm sure...aap journalists kisi celebrity ki shaadi cover karne jaate hai...aur suppose koi bichaara banda biryaani khaata hua dikh jaaye toh jhapat padenge uspar...

Oh my god! Aap biryaani khaa rahe hai? Ismein zeher toh nahi? Oh no!! Biryaani ka colour yellow ki jagah orange hai! Ye kya gadbad hai? Aap dulha dulhan se pehle khaa rahe hai? Kyu? Aapko jaldi jaana hai? Kahi iske baad aap khud chupkar shaadi karne toh nahi jaa rahe? Blah blah blah! Bande ko chain se biryaani enjoy karne do! Par nahi!!!

Ananya fumed...
A: tu chup baith! aaya bada! tujhe kya pata hum journalist kya kya karte hai...aur kaise karte hai...and by the way...main crime reporter hoon...biryaani reporter nahi! and vaise bhi...Biryaani is like the best thing in the world okay! Aisa koi kar hi nahi sakta! 

Armaan rolled his eyes & Anita sighed...
An: umm...beta aaj...na...maine...

A: please mummaaa! Rishta toh nahi aaya hai na mere liye? 
Ananya asked with a puppy dog face & Anita sighed...

An: beta...
A: Mumma!
Ananya sulked with a cute pout...

An: beta ladka bohot achcha hai...ek baar uski photo dekhlo...vo bhi journalist hi hai...Delhi Kranti Newspaper mein...

A: aur vo bhi pichle waale jaisa hi nikla toh...kya kaha tha uss gadhe ne mujhe...
Ananya straightened up & cleared her throat...

A: Tum khush naseeb ho jo main tumhe apni patni banana chahta hoon...ek patni ka dharm hai ki vo apne pati ke pair dhokar uss paani ka prasaad samajhkar sevan karle! 
She mimicked in a funny man like voice...

A: c'mon yaar! I mean chiii! yuckkk! Saala hygeine aur feminism gaye khadde mein! waaahh!
She grimaced...

Armaan snickered...
Ar: aur phir didi ne uske saath kya kiya tha maa...yaad hai na?
Armaan asked mischeviously & Anita grimaced...
Ar: bichaara uth nahi...UTH gaya hoga...
Armaan exclaimed & Anita gasped...slapping her hands over her mouth...

A: arrey arrey maa...itna bhi nahi...ye toh paagal hai...aise hi dara raha hai! 
Ananya whacked the back of her brother's head admonishingly...
A: do chaar chappal phenkar maare the! aise logon ko na dhobhi ghaat mein bina washing powder ke khud dhobi bankar dhona chahiye...aurto ko apne pair ki jooti samajhte hai...
Ananya cried out angrily...

Anita smiled...
An: ( in her mind) Sudhir, aapki hi beti hai...
( now loudly) 
Ananya beta...ek baar mil toh le...kaafi popular journalist hai...infact meri bachpan ki sabse achchi saheli ka beta hai...tumhaare paida hone se pehle goad mein khilaaya hai maine use...aur tum paida hui thi tab bhi tum dono ko saath mein khilaaya karti thi...
Kabir was such a sweet baby then...he sinply loved to play with u...tab vo sab humaare padosi the Mumbai mein...roz aata tha playschool ke baad...tumhaare saath khelne...
Anita reminisced with a fond smile..

A: achcha...theek hai...lekin ye last ladka hai maa...agar ye nahi pasand aaya na toh phir no ladki dekhing...mere jeewansaathi ko jab aana hoga aajaayega...tabtak main zara apna career bana loon...
Anita beamed at her daughter & hugged her tight...
A: waah bhai! itna saara pyaar uss ladke se milne ke liye...no love for me?
Ananya pouted as her mother kissed her forehead...

Ar: roh phir kal raat 9: 30 baje...Club Blue Stone mein...
Armaan declared...

A: kya?
Armaan grinned as his confused elder sister...
A: arrey maa aapki prhli date fix karke aayi hai...

Ananya gasped with her mouth in a big " O" before she narrowed her eyes...
A: ( in her mind) aur kar beta Ananya! aur kar parivaar se beshumaar pyaar! phir aise hi har din teri ek ke baad ek solid lagti rahegi! ab jaa solaah shringaar karke kisi ladke se mil! 

An: toh milogi na beta Kabir se?
Anita asked with so much hope & her eyes shinning with immense happiness that Ananya had to relent...
Afterall, how could she blame her mother dor wishing her only daughter's happiness...

Ananya smiled back...
A: milunga maa...zaroor milungi...
Ananya chuckled to see her mother, a dignified lawyer squeal like a school girl & hug her & a rather amused Armaan...

Kabir's place: 

K: awle my good baby!!!!
Sandhya & Rajveer watched with fond smiles on their faces...
K: ye waala piggy ke liye! 
Kabir cheered as Sandhya fed Monu the mush they called baby food...

K: piggy says...?
Mo: Oink Oink!!!!
The little one answered as he gobbled up the food in his mouth hungrily...munching happily...

K: aur Quack quack kon kehta hai?
Kabir asked the ball of joy in his lap...
Mo: Duckieee! 
Monu squealed & his mother fed him more...

K: & froggie? 
Kabir urged & Monu looked thoughtful...curling his little lip as he was in deep thought...
Mo: w...wib..wibbit wi..bbit!
He finally answered & squealed in delight when Kabir nuzzled his nose in his neck...making the little angel let out musical & magical giggles due to the ticklish feeling...

S: thank you Kabir!!! thank u sooo muchhh! 
Sandhya pulled him into a greatful hug...

K: bhaabhi...
Kabir pretended to be hurt & Sandhya chuckled...

Ra: ab hum bhi khaana khaa lein? please...I'm starving guys!!!!
Rajveer clutched his stomach for special effects...
S: zaroor kyu nahi...aajkal aap khaate hi kitna hai! sukhkar kaata hogaye hai...nahi Kabir?

Kabir quirked a teasing eyebrow at his big brother who gave him a dangerous look...
Once the food was served, Rajveer eyed Kabir's plate of curry & parathas longingly while Monu was perched on the latter's lap...determined to taste Kabir's food...

Rajveer grimaced & Kabir looked away...trying hard not to laugh when Sandhya placed a bowl of fresh vegetable salad in front of him...
S: bon appetite! 
She cheered & laughed when her husband looked at her  as if she'd grown two heads...but chewed distastefully nevertheless while her brother-in-law snickered...

Seeing Kabir laugh, Monu also let out an amused giggle...earning a glare from his father...
Ra: tum dono ruko! tumhaari bhi baari aayegi beta! par galati meri hi hai...aur pado dietician ke pyaar mein! 
He sighed...

S: kuch kaha aapne?
Rajveer trembled at his wife's no nonsense tone & began shovelling the food in his mouth...
K: What does a cow say baby?
Kabir asked as the little angel in his lap dipped his tiny fingers in the curry in Kabir's plate  & slurped at them...before removing the now baby slobber covered fingers...
Mo: Mooo! 
Answered the tiny tot with a gurgle...

Ra: arrey haan! cow se yaad aaya...main abhi tumhaari cow...uh..mumma ko doodh le aane ke liye kehta hoon...
Mo: Mum...maaa...cow?
Monu inquired innocently...

Kabir bit back a chuckle...
Rajveer scrunched his eyes st the horrible mistake but Monu had other plans...
Mo: Cow Cow Cowieee! 
He waved at his mother as she emerged from the kitchen...
Monu was in the stage where he was imitating & learning to speak a few words apart from Da ( Rajveer) , Ma ( Sandhya)  & Choo ( Kabir)...
S: kya bola?
Sandhya demanded having caught the words a bit...

Ra: uh..k..kuch nahi dar...
Mo: Cow mummaaa!
Monu answered for Rajveer with a grin & Kabir knew that his poor brother was a goner...
S: kya? ye aap mere bachche ko kya sikha rahe hai? apbi maa ko cow bulaana? 
She fumed...

Ra: .n...n..nahi...nahi...jaan...v.vo...c..co...cow...bhi doodh deti hai...aur...us..ki...mumma bhi...isliye vo...confuse hogaya...haina Monu beta?
Rajveer gave a pleading look to his blissfully unaware son...
Kabir looked away to hide hus laughter...
He surely had a crazy family!

Mo: papa mumma cow cow!
Monu answered ever so sweetly...making Rajveer want ro cower & hide seeing his wife glowering at him...
K: chodiye na bhaabhi...vaise aaj khaana main banane waala tha na...toh aapne kyu takleef li...
Kabir smartly changed the topic & smiled secretly at the looks of gratitude his brother sent him...

S: kya Kabir! tum bohot thak gaye the! kaha khaana banaate!!! isliye maine bana diya! ab vo kya haina...mere pyaare dewarji agar araam nahi karenge...toh unki aankho ke neeche dark circles pad jaayenge...phir unse shaadi kon karega?
She teased making Kabir roll his eyes...

K: as if main karunga shaadi...
At this Rajveer & Sandhya exchanged concerned looks...
Ra: Kabir...
K: don't tell me aapne phirse mere liye ladki dekhi hai...
Kabir said warningly...

Ra: uh...teri bhaabhi ne ek ladki dekhi hai...
Rajveer trailed off & Kabir's head shot up to face him...
K: kya? kyu?
He asked irritatedly...
Sandhya lowered her head guiltily...

S: Kabir...
She clasped his hand in hers but Kabir didn't look up...
Sandhya sighed & cupped his face, making him face her...
S: Kabir, look at me...tum Rajveer ke chote bhai ho...par mere liye tum mere apne vo chote bhai ho jo mere paas kabhi tha hi nahi...tumhaari khushi bohot important hai mere aur tumhasre dada ke liye...Monu ke liye bhi...

Main samajhti hoon, ki relationships mein tumhaara luck achcha nahi raha hai...but u know what...that woman didn't deserve u...mera saaf dil ka pyaara sa chota bhai sirf kisi utne hi saaf dil ki pari ho mil sakta hai...tumhe bhi khush hone ka poora hak hai..u need to move on...for all us...most importantly...tumhaari apni khushi ke liye...
please...vo ladki bohot achchi hai...use dekhte hi mere dil ne keh diya ki vahi hai tumhaari life partner banegi...
Decision tumhaara hi hoga na...ek baar apni iss paagal ayr utaavli bhaabhi ke khaatir usse mil lo...please?

In reply, Kabir only wrapped his arms around the only elder sister cum mother figure of his life...
They shared a deep, special bond far more pure than even friendship or siblings...

K: apparently, emotional blackmail Sharmas ka khaandaani pesha banchuka hai...except for me of course...
Kabir said sternly & Rajveer , Sandhya & even Monu's eyes shone with happiness...

S: matlab tum...
K: uss ladki se mil lunga...par sirf aapke liye bhaabhi...
Kabir said with a grim face...
However this made his sister-in-law squeal like a school girl & tackle him into a bone crushing bear hug...

S: pata hai..vo itni sundar hai na ki ek baar dekhoge...toh dekhte hi reh jaaoge! 
Sandhya exclaimed...jumping up & down in excitement...

Just as Kabir & Rajveer settled in the drawing room after the sumptuous & nutritious dinner respectively, Sandhya handed Kabir an envelope...
S: ye rahi uski photo...

Ra: haan..par Chotu ki dulhania ka naam kya hai?
Rajveer asked excitedly...
K: dada...! 
Kabir started warningly but Rajveer flipped him off...

S: jitni khubsoorat shakl hai...utna hi khubsoorat naam hai...Ananya...Ananya Kashyap...

Ra: hmm...Ananya Kabir Sharma! I like it!!!
Rajveer grinned at Kabir who glared at him instead...

Ra: arrey...aur tu toh usko bachpan se jaanta bhi hai!
Rajveer added...
K: really? mujhe toh yaad nahi...

Ra: oye! memory loss ki aulaad! arrey...maa ki vo best friend nahi thi...arrey wahi jinke haath ka cake tu chaat chaatkar khaa leta tha...arrey yaar Sandhya ye ek ghante mein 1 kilo cake khaa gaya akele! Unhi kI beti hai vo...
Rajveer laughed...

Kabir cleared his throat awkwardly...his cheeks burning red...
S: ok..toh kal miloge na usse?
Sandhya asked excitedly...

K: kal? 
Kabir gasped...
K: bhaabhi kal toh Sunday...aapne date bhi fix karli?
He asked exasperatedly...
S: haan haan jaanti hoon...isliye maine kal shyaam Club Blue Stone mein ek table for two book kar diya hai...haaye! Romantic Candlelight dinner ke liye! 
Plus, I had a feeling ki dunia ke best devarji apni pyaari bhaabhi ko mana nahi karenge? nahi karenge na?
She asked innocently & Kabir sighed in defeat...making her squeal...

K: ( in his mind) waah re teri kismat Kabir Sharma! jaa ab ek anjaan ladki ke saath baithkar tu...the ruthless, womaniser, khadoos, hitler  Journalist...KKN ka hone waala Editor-in-cheif ROMANTIC dinner kar!!!!
He thought to himself sarcastically...

Ananya's room...

Lounging comfortably on her bed, Ananya took out the envelope her mother had handed her...
Kabir Sharma.
She had read several of his articles & followed him religiously...
She had heard a great deal about him...good & bad both but she knew better than to judge a book by its cover...

A: Kabir Sharma...
She rolled the name on her lips.amazed at the warmth she felt...

As she took out the photograph bit by bit...dark, slick hair in a perfect quiff were revealed...a fair chiselled face & jawline followed...not to forget perfectly sculpted features & the most deep brown expressive eyes she had seen...
But the killer smirk was what made Ananya Kashyap blush for the first time in her life..due to man...
She had never been intrested in relationships & wanted to build up her career first...take up her family's responsibility...

Hating herself for admitting the fact, but she knew that Kabir was the most charming & handsome man she had seen...& no matter how hard she tried her cheeks continued to burn red as Kabir's deep orbs penetrated straight into her soul through the photograph...

A: chaliye Kabir Sharma ji! aapse bhi milkar dekh hi lete hai!
She thought to herself...

Kabir's bedroom...

Having showered & dressed in his night clothes, Kabir settled down on his bed with his laptop where his little nephew laid on his stomach...kicking his chubby legs & playing with his toy rattle,  simultaneously babbling away in what Kabir decided was the cutest baby voice...
Kabir had properly secured the bed with big fluffy pillows so that the little one didn't roll off in the middle of the night...

Mo: chooo! 
Monu giggled...using his chubby hands to tug on Kabir's T-shirt...
Just as Kabir was considering putting the laptop away to play with the baby...his cell phone began to ring...

He smirked at the caller I-D...recieving the call just before it would het cut...
K: Yes?
He asked in that silky velvet like voice of his...

Kh: intezaar karaane mein bohot maza hai...kyu?
Khalid spoke from the other side...

K: What can I do for you right now?
Kabir asked...ignoring Khalid's statement...and catching a sneaky little chubby hand that was tickling his waist stealthily...kissing the tiny soft palm...

Kh: KKN ka owner...KL...vo tumse milna chahta hai...he's going to be India soon...toh..kab miloge usse?

K: jab aap chahe...
Kabir answered with his smirk intact as he grinned mischievously at Monu who was cooing & gurgling & blowing raspberries...kicking his hands & feet...wriggling overall nonstop for his attention...before wiggling his way onto Kabir's lap...

K: hum toh khaali baithe hai...
He added sarcastically making Khalid guffaw & Kabir couldn't manage anything as Monu performed a through analysis of his chiselled face..squeezing his nose, lips, cheeks etc ...

Kh: whoa! Of course! Of course...will I be seeing u on Monday...
Khalid sounded anxious...
K: zaroor...
Kabir answered & tickled Monu's little tummy making him let out a high pitched giggle-squeal combo before he again decide for Kabir's face & skin physical analysis...

Kh: that'll be great! I can't wait to have u in KKN...as our Editor-in-cheif...

K: neither can I...
Kabir said victoriously only to be shushed by the angry little baby who had crawled quite a but up in his lap & was scolding him in the most adorable baby babble...
Monu flew into a rage as he scolded Kabir who had lowered his head...pretending to look sorry...

He absolutely hated it when Kabir had his attention on anything but him...and right then ge didn't appreciate his favourite uncle busy on the phone when he was in full mood to play with him...

K: okay then Khalid...see on Monday...I'll speak to u later...varba mujh jaise dabe dhake shareef ko bevajah bohot daant pad jaayegi!
He chuckled when he recieved a praising pat on his cheek by a chubby little baby...
He laughed harder glancing at Monu's angry puffy cheeks & big pout...ending the call before the surprised Khalid could say anything...

K: Naughty, naughty baby haan!
Kabir admonished ever so gently in a playful manner making the little tyke giggle mischeviously...

The next moment, Kabir had scooped up the puffy cheeked baby...smothering his face with butterfly kisses...blowing raspberries on the tiny tummy making his bedroom echo with delighted squeals & baby banter...

Hearing the little joy yawn awfully cutely, Kabir cuddled him to his chest...and kissed him goodnight before recieving a slobbery, extremely wet goodnight kiss himself...
K: I love you...
Kabir cooed...
Kabir Sharma's soft, loving, caring form was only for his family...not the world that had mercilessly crushed his soul...for them he was the corrupt, bad boy, shrewd & astute Kabir Sharma...the powerful icon journalist who could have the whole of Delhi at his feet with a snap of his fingers...

What happens though to this demeanor of his when ice meets fire?
When the ice cold Kabir Sharma meets our fiery Ananya Kashyap through their mutual families do they fall in love?

TBC😃

Precap: 

Kabir wanted to groan in annoyance when not even his post or the new challenge of being an Editor-in-cheif could distract him...
A normally extremely foccused Kabir Sharma sighed as he gave in to his temptation & took out the envelope Sandhya had given him...from his laptop bag...

He opened the envelope & took put the photograph...
He was dazed for a moment when he took in those phenomenal features...
Big doe shaped, deep caramel eyes, shapely rose like pinkish-red lips...a cute button nose, golden skin & the most curly, bouncy brown locks he'd ever seen...

Kabir had seen his share of beautiful women but this girl was a whole new league...
It was quite impossible physically for him to take his eyes off the photo & put it back...confused when he felt saddened yet eager to meet this woman...

K: Ananya Kashyap...
He rolled the name on his tongue...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome and beautiful starting 
Loved it di 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Love it
Waiting for next part
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Ansharah06 thumbnail
My heart was jumping seeing a pm i thought u updated accidental wedding but u given a new ff to be excitedThe ff was awesome kabir's bond with his family n specially with monu was cute.. even ananya was not less... 26 rishte reject kar chuki hai great... 
But please update accidental wedding too plzzz...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful starting 
Wow ananya mom & kabir bhabhi fix Kaya meeting for their marriage 
Awe ananya mom know how to convince ananya 
As she love her families a lot couldn't disagree with them 
On the other hand kabir is really sweet caring loving toward his families 
Awe monu is so adorable he can make kabir dance in his finger 
Loll monu heard his dad said calling his mom cow
I just couldn't stop my laugh he repeat the same in front of his mom that was so hilarious 
I really love kabir & his bhabhi bonding it's really beautiful 
Awe both Kaya couldn't take their eyes off from each other pics
Waiting for Kaya first meeting 
Precap look interesting 
Continue plz 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautiful story di
Plz continue soon
And thanks for the pm😊
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update... continue soon...
Prakrutibhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear...loved it so much...thanks for the pm.Edited by Prakrutibhat - 5 years ago
Reportersfan thumbnail
Your all stories are awesome nd this one is no exception... love it... update soon