Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
okay so I see where Rahul's intention and perspective comes from but truly I agree on ridhima. it's her feelings and the way he asked her or maybe the way ridhima felt by his question, it's inevitable to not feel the way she did. no one, again, no one has the right to judge your love for a person, your faith and belief in something except you. 
damn finally it's all falling on the place, slow and steady wins the race, well you already are winning. 🤣
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meraki.

okay so I see where Rahul's intention and perspective comes from but truly I agree on ridhima. it's her feelings and the way he asked her or maybe the way ridhima felt by his question, it's inevitable to not feel the way she did. no one, again, no one has the right to judge your love for a person, your faith and belief in something except you. 

damn finally it's all falling on the place, slow and steady wins the race, well you already are winning. 🤣

You're absolutely right. I love Rahul . Like I absolutely adore him . And , he isn't asking Riddhima anything to be spiteful, he's asking because he genuinely cares about both of them , but he did come off as a bit rude. And, even if he didn't , Riddhima had the right to not answer his questions if she didn't want to , even though she was definitely super rude to him .
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok, that was very blunt of Rahul. Even though he is right in his concern for Armaan he or anybody else for that matter, has any right to question her love for Armaan. I absolutely love him for being there for Armaan n being such a great support for him n still caring for Riddhima, but he wasn't there to witness the situation when Armaan n Riddhima broke  apart.. Nobody was there to see Ridz pain either. Because if Armaan suffered then Riddhima must have suffered equally if not more.
Waiting to read about what happened to Riddhima after the locker room scene.

I loved Rahul n Muski too.. Their story isn't that different from AR. So i think they understand AR situation better than nybody else.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

Ok, that was very blunt of Rahul. Even though he is right in his concern for Armaan he or anybody else for that matter, has any right to question her love for Armaan. I absolutely love him for being there for Armaan n being such a great support for him n still caring for Riddhima, but he wasn't there to witness the situation when Armaan n Riddhima broke  apart.. Nobody was there to see Ridz pain either. Because if Armaan suffered then Riddhima must have suffered equally if not more.

Waiting to read about what happened to Riddhima after the locker room scene.

I loved Rahul n Muski too.. Their story isn't that different from AR. So i think they understand AR situation better than nybody else.

Totally. Rahul was really blunt here but he didn't want to beat around the bush or talk in riddles . He really cares for Armaan and he's been through Hell with Armaan. He doesn't know how much Riddhima suffered in the aftermath , because when he sees her now with Sid , he can assume that she has a great husband and maybe losing Armaan didn't affect her as much as he thought it would . And , Rahul is very protective of Armaan . Like, super protective . That'll come across more clearly with reasons when I post more about the 7 missing years, I hope .

But, yes , Riddhima was completely right in denying Rahul answers because she knew he wouldn't appreciate her telling the truth and would be able to know if she lied .

I will definitely be posting Riddhima's life after the locker room scene like I did for Armaan . I'm in the process of writing it still and will upload asap. :)
Prizi thumbnail
res
unres

yes yes yes always wanted to read this... and u wrote it beautifully...i just love rahul... he actually went to ridhima to ask or to talk... well ridhima is also right in her place.. it's none of anyone's business..

can't wait to read how much ridhima suffered after armaan leftEdited by Prizi - 5 years ago
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally mind blowing part... Though rahul cares for armaan and he dinn't want him to get hurt again but riddhuri is also right to her place...no one has right ti judge her feelings and that's why she snapped at him and i think its totally justified...
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Totally mind blowing part... Though rahul cares for armaan and he dinn't want him to get hurt again but riddhuri is also right to her place...no one has right ti judge her feelings and that's why she snapped at him and i think its totally justified...

Totally . Riddhima is absolutely right, but Rahul also isn't wrong . Maybe if things were better between them, Riddhima may have opened up to him , but she knew that Rahul would only lecture her on how it was not a good idea and say that she should move on now. So she didn't tell him. 
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kahte hai na gusse mein insaan sahi galat nahi sochta vaisa hi mera hai jb gussa aata hai to control hi nahi hota
Chahe main kitni bhi baar kahu I hate Ridz bt yaar I love her very much uska pyaar bhi Armaan k lie unconditional hai jitna dard Armaan ne saha utna hi usne bhi saha hai
Armaan to bachpn se hi akela tha parents hote hue bhi bt jb use sahare ki support ki sabse jyada zaroort thi tab usk saath Rahool tha jo use samjta tha bt Ridz k saath usk parents,sis hote hue bhi koi nahi tha us dard ko usne akele saha hai

Ridz ki life mess ho gayee thi vo is condition mein hi nahi thi ki sahi galat samj sake pahle to use Armaan k jaane ka sach pata chala,phir Panchgani mein jo bhi Sid ne uski jaan bachane k lie jo step liya tha vo bahot tut chuki thi,phir vo fake photos,Shanky ka usk Shadi ka decision sbkuch bahot jaldi jaldi hua n Padma ne bhi uska saath nahi diya us bichari ne suicide bhi attempt kiya tha jo baat ab tak Armaan ko pata nahi hai

Phir Sid ka rude behavior,Armaan ka vapia aana use aur ulja k rakh diya tha n usne apni ye saari frustration Armaan pr nikali bcz hum uspr hi gussa karte hai jis par apna haq samjte hai

I know galati creatives ki hai jb Mayank,Pankit,Drashti,Shweta k char sbse jyada zaroort thi tabhi vo char show mein nahi the bt hume to yahi consider krna hai ki Muski Punjab mein thi,Atul Panchgani,AN bhi nahi the n Rahool NY mein tha

Atul chahkr bhi kuch nahi kar sakta tha Shanky ne Ridz ki hi nahi suni to Atul ki vo kabhi nahi sunta bt Sunaina I mean Anji thi jab Ridz ki shadi ho rahi thi lekin CV usk char ki bhi band baja di means ek vahi to thi jo Ridz k lie Shanky k against stand le sakti thi bt usne to easily Sid ne jo uski n Ridz ki fake love story banayee uspr yakeen kr liya ek baar bhi nahi socha ki Ridz Armaan ko,uski yaado ko sach mein bhool sakati hai bt usne aisa kuch nahi kiya

Zindgi humari hoti hai bt kabhi kabhi halat hume itna mazboor kr deti hai ki na chahte hue bhi hume vo sabkuch krna padta hai jo hum nahi krna chahte Vahi Armaan ne kiya shoot out k baad Ridz ki zindgi se chala gaya use dukh n dard se door krne k lie n Ridz ne bhi society,apne parents n Sid jo uski responsibility thi usk liye apne pyaar ka sacrifice kiya

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Kahte hai na gusse mein insaan sahi galat nahi sochta vaisa hi mera hai jb gussa aata hai to control hi nahi hota

Chahe main kitni bhi baar kahu I hate Ridz bt yaar I love her very much uska pyaar bhi Armaan k lie unconditional hai jitna dard Armaan ne saha utna hi usne bhi saha hai
Armaan to bachpn se hi akela tha parents hote hue bhi bt jb use sahare ki support ki sabse jyada zaroort thi tab usk saath Rahool tha jo use samjta tha bt Ridz k saath usk parents,sis hote hue bhi koi nahi tha us dard ko usne akele saha hai

Ridz ki life mess ho gayee thi vo is condition mein hi nahi thi ki sahi galat samj sake pahle to use Armaan k jaane ka sach pata chala,phir Panchgani mein jo bhi Sid ne uski jaan bachane k lie jo step liya tha vo bahot tut chuki thi,phir vo fake photos,Shanky ka usk Shadi ka decision sbkuch bahot jaldi jaldi hua n Padma ne bhi uska saath nahi diya us bichari ne suicide bhi attempt kiya tha jo baat ab tak Armaan ko pata nahi hai

Phir Sid ka rude behavior,Armaan ka vapia aana use aur ulja k rakh diya tha n usne apni ye saari frustration Armaan pr nikali bcz hum uspr hi gussa karte hai jis par apna haq samjte hai

I know galati creatives ki hai jb Mayank,Pankit,Drashti,Shweta k char sbse jyada zaroort thi tabhi vo char show mein nahi the bt hume to yahi consider krna hai ki Muski Punjab mein thi,Atul Panchgani,AN bhi nahi the n Rahool NY mein tha

Atul chahkr bhi kuch nahi kar sakta tha Shanky ne Ridz ki hi nahi suni to Atul ki vo kabhi nahi sunta bt Sunaina I mean Anji thi jab Ridz ki shadi ho rahi thi lekin CV usk char ki bhi band baja di means ek vahi to thi jo Ridz k lie Shanky k against stand le sakti thi bt usne to easily Sid ne jo uski n Ridz ki fake love story banayee uspr yakeen kr liya ek baar bhi nahi socha ki Ridz Armaan ko,uski yaado ko sach mein bhool sakati hai bt usne aisa kuch nahi kiya

Zindgi humari hoti hai bt kabhi kabhi halat hume itna mazboor kr deti hai ki na chahte hue bhi hume vo sabkuch krna padta hai jo hum nahi krna chahte Vahi Armaan ne kiya shoot out k baad Ridz ki zindgi se chala gaya use dukh n dard se door krne k lie n Ridz ne bhi society,apne parents n Sid jo uski responsibility thi usk liye apne pyaar ka sacrifice kiya

Hahaha . It's okay. Gusse mein toh hum kuch bhi bol dete hai . And I get it. Ridz se toh sab gussa the . Lekin us waqt situation aisi thi , it wasn't her fault also , jo bhi hua . And creatives ne really baaki saare characters ki band baja di . Esp Atul & Anji cause they were there when Ridz was getting married . Really, I wanted them to take a stand, lekin Atul kuch nahi kar sakta tha. 

And Anjali , I think she just wanted her sister to be happy . Ab Armaan toh nahi tha na . Toh she must have thought ki Ridz ko koi milna chahiye jo uski care kare , Armaan jitni nahi kyuki Armaan jitna pyaar aur care toh Riddhima ka koi aur nahi kar sakta , but someone who genuinely cared about Riddhima . And I think Sid se milke usse laga ki woh Riddhima ko khush rakh sakta hai. Jaisa Anjy ka character tha , I don't think she would have wanted Ridz to wait for Armaan all her life . She would definitely have wanted her to move on. And she thought that Sid was a nice boy and maybe he'd be enough for Riddhima and with time , she'll be able to move on from Armaan with Sid. Isliye usne kuch nahi bola . I mean, I think so.

Us time circumstances hi aise the ki sab galat ho gaya . Kisi ka koi fault nahi tha . Lekin end mein takleef toh sabse zyada Armaan ko hi hui. Aur ab, woh hum sabka favourite hai toh sab usse pyaar bhi zyada karte haina? Isliye humlog uski baat sunnke bohot emotional ho jaate hai aur bhool jaate hai ki actually iss sab mein Ridz ki sirf yeh galti thi ki usne Armaan ke waapas aate hi usse nahi bataya ki woh married hai. Aur uske pyaar ka saare hospital ke saamne mazaak bann gaya. Magar agar Ridz ke side se dekhe, toh yeh baat , Armaan ko batana uske liye easy nahi hua hoga kyuki kuch bhi ho, us waqt woh Sid ki wife thi, lekin pyaar toh Armaan se hi karti thi na? Shaadi ke baare mein batake uska dil kaise todti woh ? Tabhi toh usne ekdum last minute tak kuch nahi kaha .
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unres

yes yes yes always wanted to read this... and u wrote it beautifully...i just love rahul... he actually went to ridhima to ask or to talk... well ridhima is also right in her place.. it's none of anyone's business..

can't wait to read how much ridhima suffered after armaan left

Rahul is the best! He really cares about both of them which is why he wanted to talk to her, but Riddhima is also right and it is none of Rahul's business, so he shouldn't have interfered.

I am still writing the first chapter for Riddhima's POV after the locker room scene but it's taking me much longer than it did for Armaan. Maybe cause I'm so much more attuned to Armaan and his pain, it's easier for me to write it.