Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Aao res karein. :p

heehee...
😆
unres kardi :D

Originally posted by Prizi

it was actually surprising that he posted something..

Kinda. Waise, interviews wagerah mein toh he still mentions DMG, but uske alawa nahi. I remember the last interview at Golds, after his marriage. Him & Wahi goofed around. He also spoke about some girl he met at the embassy and how they talked about DMG. Aur, Prince ke saath bhi DMG ki baat ki thi. So, it's not like he doesn't talk about it, lekin pehle jaise almost har interview mein mention karta tha waisa nahi hai
Arre he to Sanjeevani ki cast thi rahul,juhi omi waaha yaar kya link tha...ab jaa ke samajh mein aaya jab omi ka naam aaya...i used to watch that show yaar...wow atul was omi's son great yaar...and 1st time aaj mujje Anjali pasand aayi..the self obsessed girl we see in the show was toh i dont like at all...but yaha to is outtake mein ladki dill le gayii...
Originally posted by scorpiofazy

Arre he to Sanjeevani ki cast thi rahul,juhi omi waaha yaar kya link tha...ab jaa ke samajh mein aaya jab omi ka naam aaya...i used to watch that show yaar...wow atul was omi's son great yaar...and 1st time aaj mujje Anjali pasand aayi..the self obsessed girl we see in the show was toh i dont like at all...but yaha to is outtake mein ladki dill le gayii...

Yeah, Atul being Omi's son is canon. DMG ke starting mein hi bata diya tha. Aur yeh bhi, ki Atul adopted hai. You don't remember that? It's in episode 17-19. Inme se koi ek.

Hahahaha. Yeah. Anjali has also changed a lot in her outlook on life because of whatever happened with Riddhima. She knows ki agar kabhi pyaar ko jaane diya, toh uska result bohot bura hota hai. Riddhima ko dekha haina, Armaan ke liye tadapte. So, she knows now. That's why she's changed so much.

Dude, I was obsessively stalking the cast's social media yesterday. So, I saw all posts. I agree, the Shweta/Amit one was sooo cute! Waise, aajkal they work out together a lot cause Amit's back in Mumbai, so I hope they share more pics.

Woh post dekhke na, seriously, KaJen ki yaad aa gayi. When they were married, Jenny had shared that one pic, na. Hayyyeee. Sadly, uske baad they separated.

But, Pankit shared a pic, like he dies every year. Of all the cast, I've observed, Pankit never fails to celebrate the anniversary. Wahi also posted this time.

Waise generally Sid (Malhotra) also tweets, but iss saal unhone nahi kiya. :(

Khair, koi nahi. I was so happy with the posts we got. Actually, one other KSGian and I were talking in Bipasha's mentions on Twitter yesterday after she shared an Instagram link of a pic of her that Karan clicked. So, were like, please hubby ko bolo pic share karega cause aaj humaari anniversary hai. And, bam, a couple hours later, that story came. So, both of us told each other ki I'm just assuming it was because of that convo we had. :p
Ahhh for real?! Making my AN loving self crazy! 

Pankit's such a sweetie. I love that he seems like Atul in real life too. 😳

Arre wah! KSG posted bc of you! 👏👏👏 LOL you totally had something to do with it!
^ yeah. Amit had shared a story in which Shweta's back was turned and he was all "who's this?" And aur 1-2 posts bhi aaye the dono ke. I don't remember clearly.

Pankit is really a lot like Atul in real life. He's always so sweet. On his birthday, I'd posted a wish on my insta, toh he replied to it. And whenever I mention him in my stories, he always sees them and sends a like on DM.

Like I said, I'm completely assuming it was because of me that he did it. Ab really kya hua who knows, but yeah. And, once he posted, uske baad Wahi posted. And Pankit also. Generally Pankit ka subah aa jaata tha, lekin iss baar hi raat ko aaya.

Kinda. Waise, interviews wagerah mein toh he still mentions DMG, but uske alawa nahi. I remember the last interview at Golds, after his marriage. Him & Wahi goofed around. He also spoke about some girl he met at the embassy and how they talked about DMG. Aur, Prince ke saath bhi DMG ki baat ki thi. So, it's not like he doesn't talk about it, lekin pehle jaise almost har interview mein mention karta tha waisa nahi hai
bt inko fans k liye post karna aagaya
^ haan, thankfully.

So, I remember this one interview. It was SBS ka anniversary interview. And bubbles blow ho rahe the. So, this reporter asked Karan kaisa lag raha hai SBS ke itne saal ho gaye. So, he's like bohot memories hain aur yeh bubbles dekhke toh mujhe flashbacks aa rahe hain. Something of that sort. And my heart!! OMFG.