Hell u should
Its like getting extra bonus points
Loved it
Poor armaan he had to look when sid and ridz were hugging
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Prags!
I know I m superlate this time but I need to catch up soon and comment.
This extra effort that you are putting in this is so much welcoming.
You do best in these kinds of thing.
And the best dialogue goes to this!

Cunning and underhanded, Sona told him.

Armaan smirked. "I think the word you're looking for is resourceful and effective.

I m so in love with story even though AR scenes are not coming any soon.

I knw you have plans for the same.

Stress buster this ws fr me after office I tell you.

Busy schedule and I knw you wll understand this.

I wll catch up with both the story asap!

You knw I cnt wait to read them.

They are part of my favourites.

Favourites make time no matter where you are where you go.

You made me happy today and tomorrow is a holiday hopefully I wll read the parts and give you feedback haha just kidding you dont need that. You put the best efforts and I love that about you.

Till then wait fr my comments!

sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay this has been a lucky week for me. First two quick updates and now this. Arman and sona bond is so good. It's really good to see their interactions. Mr padfoot sounds like a cute dog (Is the name reference to Harry Potter). The bond of Tamana and Arman is really sweet. Btw where and why jaan disappeared? Would definitely like to know that.
The dialogues are so good. And they stay so true to the characters. I mean no line is out of the character of any one. Like this one:

"Armaan smirked. "I think the word you're looking for is resourceful and effective."

Now that's a typical Arman thing to say. I am so in love with this story.

Now that dialogue was my favourite. With Arman being a typical over protective brother. Lol

"Armaan looked horrified and put his fingers in his ears. "La La La La, he belted. "I can't hear you. And I don't want to either, he told her. "There's just somethings that a brother does not need to know about his sister, okay?"

Is that even a question whether continue or not. Of course you should. Heck this is a cherry on the top. You should definitely continue .

Take care
Sara

Ps: yours song selection is awesome.
Edited by sara.dmg - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

oh man how much I luv this idea of urs
just amazing.. really luvd sona-armaan's bond.. wanted to read more abt them

o god armaan really bad timing dude... tujhe tab nhi dikha when ridz was sad.. tab hi drkhni thi when they hugged..
and what about sid? ye ladka kuch reaction kyun nhi dia   abbe khudke liye v soch.. see ammy is singing fr tammy.. isko toh pehle ridz ko hug karna hai.. dur baitha kar..if u want to see AR togethe..which u want I knw

bt now its too much . cant handle more ammy tammy moment ... I dont knw.. maybe cuz I never lyk the girl who acted as tamanna.. a very bad actor u knw...lol
and second reason is im a die heart fan of AR.. if not AR toh I can consider armaan with me [;-)]

p.s for those who wanted to know what is mangsho? its chicken or mutton.. we actually termed theses two as mangsho..

Hey Prizi! I am so glad you liked this! :)

I really like Armaan and Sona and their friendship too. It is so cute! :D 

And yes, Armaan ki timing toh kharab hi hai. Aur Sid ki bhi. Usko toh kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha ki kya karna hai. :P

I am actually having a lot of fun, exploring this dynamic between Ammy and Tammy. Let's see where it goes. Definitely not in a relationship, but yes, they're very close. 

I have absolutely no clue as to what mangsho is. I only only that it's a Bengali dish, so I'm sorry but I can't help. :p
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

one more thing I really wanted to read sone AR moment or harqatein here..as today u mentioned how ridhima tried to change the topic when armaan and muskaan was talking... cuz we don't get AR moment much in d original one

hahahaha. okay. Will try to have more AR scenes over here, but no promises. 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Armaan needs his basket😭

I know he leant to live without his basket,he is happy without her there r so many people with him who loves him,cares for him bt no one can take Ridz place
Usk dil ki vo emptiness koi nahi bhar sakta siva Ridz k
Vo bahot mahan hai uska dil bahot bada hai khush hai ye dekhkr ki Ridz apni life mein move on kr chuki hai bt use aaj bhi hurt hota hai uski basket ko kisi or ki baho mein dekhkr can't see hurt n pain in his eyes
I don't know why bt I started to hate Tammy pahle Sid n now Tammy bcz aaj jis mod pr AR ki life hai uski vajah Sid to hai hi lekin ab Tammy bhi bn rahi hai
I really wish ki AR k bich sbkuch Jaan n Rohan k shadi k pahle sort out ho n AR as a couple unk shadi ka har ek function enjoy kare
Can't wait yaar don't know May tk kaise wait kiya plz update soon n really hope we will get regular update

See, Armaan has learned to live without Riddhima. Happily. So he absolutely does NOT need her to be a part of his life. This is one of the things that I categorically want to show in this story. Armaan DOES NOT NEED Riddhima. But, down the line, he will WANT her to be a part of his life. And that is different. Wanting someone and needing someone are two absolutely different things and it is important to make the distinction between the two.

All of Armaan and Riddhima's issues will be solved, but I cannot promise that it'll happen before the wedding. Let's see how it all unfolds. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Aik se Dil nahi Bharaha Tha Ma'am Jo OutTake Bi..
Smjh nahi aaraha Why Thida Thread..
Ab Yai Kon Padhega :(
but Mujhe Padhna Hai sab..

Tujhe nahi padhna toh mat padh. Faltu mein complain karna band kar.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_4dream

U really want to ask u should continue or not
Hell u should
Its like getting extra bonus points
Loved it
Poor armaan he had to look when sid and ridz were hugging

Thank you! I am glad you're liking it.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanyaarora2912

Hey Prags!

I know I m superlate this time but I need to catch up soon and comment.
This extra effort that you are putting in this is so much welcoming.
You do best in these kinds of thing.
And the best dialogue goes to this!

Cunning and underhanded, Sona told him.

Armaan smirked. "I think the word you're looking for is resourceful and effective.

I m so in love with story even though AR scenes are not coming any soon.

I knw you have plans for the same.

Stress buster this ws fr me after office I tell you.

Busy schedule and I knw you wll understand this.

I wll catch up with both the story asap!

You knw I cnt wait to read them.

They are part of my favourites.

Favourites make time no matter where you are where you go.

You made me happy today and tomorrow is a holiday hopefully I wll read the parts and give you feedback haha just kidding you dont need that. You put the best efforts and I love that about you.

Till then wait fr my comments!

Taniii, meri jaan! i love you yaar! your comments always make me so happy!

I am so happy that you like it even when we have no AR. But, this is all so much fun to write, so I am. :P
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara.dmg

Yay this has been a lucky week for me. First two quick updates and now this. Arman and sona bond is so good. It's really good to see their interactions. Mr padfoot sounds like a cute dog (Is the name reference to Harry Potter). The bond of Tamana and Arman is really sweet. Btw where and why jaan disappeared? Would definitely like to know that.

The dialogues are so good. And they stay so true to the characters. I mean no line is out of the character of any one. Like this one:

"Armaan smirked. "I think the word you're looking for is resourceful and effective."

Now that's a typical Arman thing to say. I am so in love with this story.

Now that dialogue was my favourite. With Arman being a typical over protective brother. Lol

"Armaan looked horrified and put his fingers in his ears. "La La La La, he belted. "I can't hear you. And I don't want to either, he told her. "There's just somethings that a brother does not need to know about his sister, okay?"

Is that even a question whether continue or not. Of course you should. Heck this is a cherry on the top. You should definitely continue .

Take care
Sara

Ps: yours song selection is awesome.

I am so happy you like this Sara. Mr. Padfoot is most definitely a Harry Potter reference.

I really like Armaan's equation with all of them - Jaanhavi, Sona, Tamanna and Rahul and even Rohan. He is just someone who makes such deep and meaningful bonds with everyone around him and cares for them so much.

And, yes, Armaan being all smug and then him being all big brotherly is my fave. Matlab, he is so extra. LOL. It was a lot of fun writing that whole interaction.

You said something about Jaan disappearing and that is a huge part of the story which we shall talk about as it progresses. :)

I am so happy that you want me to continue. I am working on a few ideas right now and let's hope they pan out nicely. :)

Also, I am so happy that you like the song selection! :D