Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 44

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗

Here is something I have written on Samaina. This is the first time I have tried my hand at writing. Would love to read what you all think of it. Suggestions for further imrovement are welcome.😊

It is a bit long so please bear with me and don't get bored midway😉

Railway stations often offer an interesting sight. One can always experience a different world altogether on the stations. That afternoon, on June 10, 1992, Ahmedabad Railway Station was no exception. It was as always hosting a large crowd of people. Porters were busy carrying luggage from one platform to the other ; Hawkers were crying at the top of their voices to attract people towards their stalls; some passengers were standing in queues to buy tickets while some others were waiting for their train. In the midst of all these, stood a nervous, shy girl surrounded by her aunt (Chachiji) and cousin. The aunt was giving all sort of instructions to the girl;

Naina beta dekh, tu pehli baar akele safar kr rhi hai. Vaise to tere chachaji tujhe Delhi station me mil jaenge par fir bhi tu apna khyal rkhna, train me kisi se baat mt krna aur na hi kisi ka diya hua kuch khana. Tujhe pata hai mjhe raat bhar teri chinta lagi rhegi. Agar Preeti ka kal exam nahi hota to mai bhi chale chalti tere sath Delhi, ya agar bhabhi ji hi yaha hoti tab bhi kum se kum mai Preeti ko unke sath chodh kar aa jati tere sath. Bhagwan jhooth na bulae, apna khyal rkhna; said the worried aunt to her niece.

Uff o mummy, Naina bacchi nahi hai, vo apna khyal rakh legi. Aap khud itna daroge to vo kaise shaant rhegi. Kyu Naina? asked Preeti, Naina's cousin.

Naina nodded her head in affirmation and assured her Chachiji that she would call her as soon as she reaches Delhi.

Naina's VO: Aap sab soch rahe honge, ki ek train ke safar ke liye itna dar, itni chinta aur itna lamba bhashan. Ab kya kren, ye un dino ki baat hai jab ladkiyo ko Ghar se bahar bhi akele bohat mushkil se nikalne diya jata tha. Aur mai to chali thi ek raat ka safar akele kaatne.  Koi choti baat nahi thi ye. Vaise aapko ek baat bataun? Jab se Aamir Khan ki Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi Dekhi thi, dil me bas ek hi khayal tha ki kaash mjhe bhi mera hero ek anjaaan safar me mil jae aur us din mujhe man hi man aisa lag ra tha jaisa mera sapna sach hone vala hai. Aap soch rahe honge mai bhi kaisi pagal hun? Ek taraf mere ghrwale mjhe dar dar kr Delhi bhej rhe the aur mai apne imaginary hero ke sapne saja rahi thi. Hahaha yahi thi bas 17 saal ki filmy Naina Agarwal ke sapno ki duniya.

Soon, there was a signal of the arrival of the train. Naina assured her chachi and cousin again and boarded the train. To her surprise, there were very few passengers. Naina being a first time traveller, felt scared but she gathered all her courage and started searching for her berth. On locating her seat, she saw a guy with his face covered with a cap sitting on her berth. Fidgeting her dupatta with one hand and carrying the bag in the other,  Naina approached the stranger.

Excuse me, this is my seat, said a nervous Naina.

On hearing her, the guy removed his cap and stood straight facing her. Naina was awestruck. In front of her was standing a guy who exactly matched the prince of her dreams. Such was his charm that Naina couldn't take her eyes off him. Her heart was beating at jet speed and she was blatantly  staring at a stranger guy. This was a very first for the topper, padhaku Naina Agarwal.

VO: Us din bhagwan se shayad kuch aur bhi maang leti to vo bhi mil jata. Thodi der phle hi apne prince charming ke sapne dekh rhi thi aur ye kya bilkul Aamir jaisa dikhne vala ek ladka mere samne khada tha, jiske sath shayad mai vo safar bitaane vali thi.

Hi, umm sorry, mjhe laga train khali hai to mai yaha baith gaya vaise meri seat saamne vali hi hai, answered the stranger.

Naina didn't respond. She was anyway not listening to what the guy was saying.  Upon seeing her lost, he snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.

Tum sun rahi hao na? Mai keh raha tha ki meri seat samne vali hi hai, mai yaha aise hi baita tha. Vaise mera naam Sameer hai aur tumhra; asked an inquisitive Sameer.

Naina, Naina Agarwal; Naina responded hesitantly.

Sensing her nervousness, Sameer reacted patiently; Naina, nice name. Pehli baar akele travel kar rahi ho?

Shockingly, Naina asked; Aapko kaise pata?

Tumhate chehre par saaf dikh raha hai, Naina ji. Don't worry. Tum aaram se pohnch jaogi Delhi; Sameer flashed his wide smile.

Naina couldn't understand why but she felt her fear and nervousness waning away on hearing Sameer's assuring words. Nodding to each other, they both settled on their respective seats.

Two hours passed and Naina didn't utter a single word. She was silently looking outside the window and stelalithly stealing glances of Sameer. She had developed an instant liking for a guy for the very first time in her life. Yes, everytime Naina watched a romantic movie, she imagined herself in the place of the heroines. She had even lost the count of the times she had dreamt about her filmy love story. Naina though a typical filmy girl at heart, knew very well that dreams and films are always different from reality.  But here she was, losing all her senses, admiring secretly a guy she had met few minutes ago.

The situation was no different for Sameer. He had never seen a girl like Naina in his life. She was as normal as other girls yet there was something special about her which drew him towards her. Her simplicity, her innocence attracted him. He desperately wanted to talk to her and her silence was making him restless.

Hey, why don't you keep that bag under the seat? You won't be able to sleep comfortably; Sameer asked pointing towards a small bag Naina had kept on her seat.

Nahi Nahi, meri books hain is me, main ise neeche nahi rakh skti. Apmaan hota hai; Naina replied patiently.

Apmaan? Vo kya hota hai? Hindi me btao na; asked an amused Sameer.

Naina was shocked at his statement and burst into laughter.

Tum has kyu rahi ho? Maine bas tumse ek sawaal hi to pucha; Sameer asked irritatedly.

Though he pretended to be irritated, Sameer was actually mesmerized seeing her laugh. She looked so serene and beautiful. And he was surprised by the fact that somebody could care for books so much? He never had any liking towards books and here in front of her was sitting a girl who was not ready to keep her bag on floor because it has her books. Interesting girl she is, wondered Sameer.

Vo aap ek Hindi shabd ko Hindi me translate krne ke liye keh rahe the to hasi aa gayi. Sorry; Naina apologised. Vaise lagta hai aapki Hindi thodi kamzor hai.

Her innocent apology melted Sameer.

Ab generous na bano, thodi nahi bohat jyada kamzor hai. Vaise tum to topper material lgti ho. Kya krti ho tum? Sameer asked.

12th ke exams diye hain. Aur Delhi University ka entrance exam dene ja rahi hun. Naina replied shyly on hearing her indirect appreciation from Sameer.

Baap re,  Delhi University. Tum ladkiya jaane kaise itna pdh leti ho? Bhai mai to kabhi itna pdhne ka soch bhi nahi skta; Sameer declared truthfully.

Padhne ki koshish kroge to aap bhi pdh Paoge. Khair zaruri nahi hai sab pdhai me acche ho. Ho skta hai aapko kuch aur pasand ho jise krne me aapko maza ata ho aur aap usme bohat acche bhi ho; Naina responded sportingly.

Haan vaise, baat to tmhari sahi hai. Mjhe pdhne me maza nahi aata islie mai pdhai se bhaagta hun. Lekin mjhe guitar bajana bohat accha lagta hai; Said Sameer trying to impress Naina.

Kya? Aapko Guitar bajana aata hai? Aap sach keh rhe hain;Asked a suspicious Naina.

Are, isme jhooth bolne vali kya baat hai? Mai 5 saal ki age se guitar baja raha hun. Abhi mere paas guitar hai nahi varna mai tmhe isi waqt suna kr prove kr deta. Vaise tum bohat khush lag rhi ho guitar ka naam sun kr. Tmhe bhi accha lagta hai kya bajana?

Nahi mujhe guitar play krna aata hi nahi. Aur mai itni khush islie hui kyuni mjhe bohat shauk tha bachpan se koi musical instrument seekhne ka lekin mujhe ghar se kabhi permission hi nahi mili. Aap bohat lucky hain, Sameer; spoke an excited Naina.

Ab lucky ka to mujhe pata nahi, pr haan guitar theek thaak play kr leta hun mai. Kabhi mauka mila to tumhe zarur sunaunga,

Sachi? To theek hai aap mjhe  Pehla nasha pehla pyaar song me jo tune play hoti hai na vo sunaega; Naina told Sameer.

Now it was Sameer's turn to laugh. He was a guitarist expert in playing all sort of difficult English songs and here Naina was asking her to play some Bollywood song. Her demand amused Sameer.

Ab aap kyu has rahe hain? Aisa kya keh diya maine? Asked and embarassed Naina.

Sameer stopped laughing and tried to explain her: Naina phle to tum mjhe aap aap kar ke bulana band kro, mjhe bohat oldies type feeling aa rhi hai. Aur mai has islie raha hun ki mai jab bhi apne school me perform krta tha to log mjhse John Petrucci, Adam Jones vagarah ke songs play krne ko kehte hain aur tum mjhe Pehla nasha pehla pyaar play krne ko keh rhi ho. Vo to mai aankh band kr ke bhi baja lunga.

Dekhiye maine kabhi aise kisi ldke se baat nahi kri to mai aapse itni frank nahi ho skti ki aapko tum keh kar pukarun. Aur mjhe to pata bhi nahi ye sb log kaun hain. Mai apne bollywood ke sath hi khush hun aur mjhe bollywood ke typical songs se bohat pyaar hai islie aap mera mazaak na udaen replied a sulking Naina.

Sameer couldn't understand why but he felt happy knowing that he was the first guy to whom Naina was talking in such a free manner. And at the same time he felt bad because he realized that Naina was hurt when he made fun of her favourite movie and song.

Trying to cheer her up Sameer said, Accha baba mai pehla nasha hi sunaunga. Infact ab to mai kahin bhi perform krunga to ek na ek bollywood song zarur play krrunga. Ab ye buri shakal banana band kro aur has do.

Hearing his words, Naina smiled. It was the first time someone apart from her chacha chachi and Preeti was keen to do something to make her happy. She knew that they won't meet again but the mere thought of Sameer agreeing to play the song of her choice, made her happy. Naina was engrossed in her thoughts when she hear Sameer shout;

Naina vo dekho full moon. Kitna sundar lag raha hai. Tumhe pata hai mjhe bachpan se chaand sitaaron ko dekhna bohat pasand hai. Mai jab bhi akela ya udaas mehsoos krta hun, ye chaand sitaron se baatein krne lagta hun. Ye meri saari pareshaniya dur kr dete hain.

Are waah, mjhe bhi chaand sitaroon ko dekhna bohat pasand hai. Mjhe to grahnakshatra dekhna bhi bohat accha lagta hai. Ab isse phle aap ye puche ki grahnakshatra ko Hindi me kya kehte hain, mai hi bta deti hun Constellation dekhna pasnad hai mjhe, said Naina trying to control her laugh.

Accha bacchu tum bar bar meri Hindi ka mazaak uda skti ho aur mai kuch nahi keh skta. Khair, finally hamara ek shauk to hai jo ekdum match krta hai, said Sameer.

Naina nodded and continued; Sameer ek baat bataiye. Abhi aapne kaha ki aap jab bhi udaas mehsoos krte hain aap in chaand sitaron me company dhundhte hain. Aisa kyu? Mai to jab bhi udaas hoti hun, meri behan Preeti aur chachiji ke sath mil kar ya to gappe marne lag jati hun ya VCR me koi film dekh leti hun. Aap aisa kyu nahi krte?

Hearing about Family, Sameer's face fell and Naina figured out from his expressions that she has asked something wrong. 

Biting her tongue, Naina said apologetically, Mujhe lagta hai maine kuch galat keh diya. Chaliye chodhiye is baat ko, kuch aur baat krte hain.

Nahi Naina, tumne kuch galat nahi kaha. Mai aisa islie krta hun kyunki mera is duniya me mere nanaji aur mere do doston Munna aur pandit ke alawa koi nahi hai. Mummy hain pr un hone dusri shadi kr li. Unki apni family hai aur us family me meri koi jagah nahi hai aur islie mai bachpan se hostel me rehta aya hun. Nanu aur Mundit se mai sirf chuttiyo me mil pata hun aur baki sara time akela hi rehta hun. Ab akelapan dur krne ke liye koi to sathi chahie na? Haina? To ye chaand, sitare hain mere sathi, Sameer said trying to lighten up the situation.

Naina felt bad for him. Not just bad, she was hurt to know that despite having a mother, he has been living all his life in a hostel. She wanted to ask him more but she decided not to dwell further. Afterall, she was a stranger to him and still he chose to share something so personal with her. He had chosen to share his pain with her, now it was her duty not to hurt him more.

To cheer him up, Naina started telling him about her and Preeti's antics; how they blame each other when some elder from the house tries to scold them; how they wear same clothes and dance around the house;and how they keep imitating their taiji. Seeing her imitate her Taiji, Sameer burst into laughter. Sameer felt happy seeing her making efforts to cheer him up. He was the kind of guy who never shares his feelings with someone but he wanted to share them with Naina. He felt at peace with her.

And then began the session of 5 hour non stop talks. They talked about each and everything under the sky. They talked about each other's likes and dislikes, imitated their favourite dialogues from movies, played games, ate the dinner prepared by Naina's chachiji. They were so engroseed in their conversation that they  didn't realise how 5 hours passed so quickly. It was past 12 then and Sameer asked Naina to sleep as she had an exam the next day.

Naina obliged and lied down on her berth and tried to sleep.

VO: Sameer ne mjhe keh to diya tha ki so jao lekin sach baat to ye thi ki neend us din meri aankhon se koson dur thi. Us din maine pehli baar kisi ladke se baat kari thi, vo bhi ajnabi ladke se. Lekin na Jane kyu vo itna apna sa lag raha tha ki man kar raha tha ki bas usse baatein krte jaun aur ye raat kabhi na beete. Kaisi feelings thi vo. Mai khush bhi thi aur mere dil ke ek kone me udaasi bhi this ki jaldi hi ye safar khatam ho jaega aur mai Sameer se fir kabhi nahi mil paungi. Mai samajj hi nahi paa rhi thi ki mere sath kya ho raha tha. Mai ye bhi nahi jaanti thi kya Sameer bhi mere baare me vaise hi khyal rkhta hai? Khair, Sameer ke bare me sochte sochte kab meri aankh lag gyi, pata hi nahi chala.

Naina had drifted to sleep while Sameer still couldn't sleep. He couldn't help but admire Naina. She looked so beautiful that he was not able to take his eyes off her.

Sameer's VO: Aaj tak na jaane kitni ldkio se dosti kri thi, lekin Naina, vo in sbse bilkul alag thi. Kahaniyo me jaisi pari hoti hai na bilkul vaisi, bholi bhali si, pyaari si. Aisi pari jiski muskurahat dekhte hi aapko lagta hai ko zindagi ke sare gum dur ho gaye. Mera bas chalta to Naina ki baatein zindagi bhar sunta rehta. Aakhir Koi itna innocent aur sweet kaise ho sakta hai?

Suddenly Sameer took out his diary and started scribbling something:

Haseen adayen bohat dekhi hain in nazro ne,
Lekin saadgi dil ko aise bhaa jaegi ye maine  socha na tha;
Aaj rashk to is duniya ke har kavi ko bhi hoga mujhse,
Jis chaand ki kalpana me vo beeta dete hain apna saara jeevan,
Us chaand ka didar yuhi saugat me mil jaega mjhe, ye maine socha na tha.

Closing his diary, Sameer took a final glance at Naina and went to sleep.

It was 8 in the morning when the train reached it's destination. Both Sameer and Naina woke up with a sudden jolt.

Toh? Asked Sameer.

Toh?  Replied Naina shyly.

Naina, Delhi  aane vala hai, ho skta hai hum aaj ke baad kabhi na milen. Lekin mai nahi chahta ki kismat ne jo itni haseen mulakat hmare hisse me likhi hai use hum isi mod pr chodh de. Agar tumhe galat na lage to kya tum mjhse contact me rehna chahogi?
Hum phone par baat kr skte hain ya chittiyo me baate kr skte hain, agar tumhe manzoor ho to?  Sameer said hesitantly.

Naina was shocked at his sudden question. She couldn't decipher what was happening. Yes, the moments spent with Sameer were some of the best moments of her life. Yes, she felt happy that Sameer wanted to be in touch with her but how could she give a stranger her number or anything. She was confused. She was torn between her heart and mind. Sameer sensed her nervousness and decided not to force her.

Understanding her state of mind, Sameer replied very calmly; It's completely okay Naina. Chalo Delhi bhi aa gaya. Tmhare chachaji pohanch Gaye honge na tmhe lene.

Sameer and Naina deboarded the train. Naina couldn't find her chachaji on the platform.

Chachaji nahi aye abhi tak? asked Sameer.

Nahi,sameer. Unhone to bola tha time se aa jaenge. Shayad kuch kaam aa gya hoga, bas aate hi honge. Tum jao na, it's okay.

Nahi Naina mai tmhe aise akele chodh kar nahi ja sakta. Jab tak tmhare chachaji nahi aate, mai yahi rahunga, declared Sameer.

Naina suddenly felt a wave of excitement rush through her. A guy whom she had met yesterday was not ready to leave her alone in a strange city. She felt secured.  She has felt this secured only in her chachaji's presence till now.

After waiting for almost half an hour, Naina saw her chachaji approaching her. Chachaji applogied to her for being late. Naina introduced Sameer to chachaji. Being a broad minded person, chachaji didn't  mind Naina talking to a boy. Infact he felt happy that her daughter didn't hide this from him. Chacha ji blessed Sameer and took Naina with him.

Sameer kept standing there till Naina didn't disappear from his sight. He so wanted to stop her but he knew he didn't have any right. Sighing heavily, He tried to take out water bottle from his bag and suddenly a chit fell from it;

The chit read:

Sameer, mai nahi jaanti mai ye sahi kar rahi hun ya nahi. Lekin mera dil chahta hai tum par vishwas karna. ******** Ye mere ghar ka number hai. Mai 5 din baad ghar jaungi. Tmhari call ka intezar rhega.

Naina

P.S. This story is dedicated to my friends who always encourage me whenever I try something new🤗

Index

Part 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714

Part 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714?pn=9

Part 3 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714?pn=17

Part 4 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147508851

Part 5 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714?pn=31

Part 6 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147829609

Part 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714?pn=43

Part 8: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149644327

Part 9 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149717383

Part 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149765375

Part 11: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987714?pn=63

Part 12: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150138970

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Epilogue

AaishaM2019-04-23 00:58:39

Edited by AaishaM - 4 years ago
Reswa...
I'll unres tomorrow.
Kal hi mera paper hai😭

Tomorrow bolke maine bhout time Baad unres Kiya hai uske liye bada wala sorry 😊

Omg aaisha don't tell me you're writing for the first time 😲
You're amazing 👏

What a beautiful start with giving view of the railway station where a hell worried aunt giving instructions to her daughter like niece 😉

And then meeting to her Amir khan 😆😉 so sweet.

Haan Sameer ka vo hindi word Ko bolna hindi me batao bhout miss Karti Hun main vo old days 
Pura update padhke purane din yaad aagaye 😳
Sitaro se Bhari vo Mt Abu ki raat 
Too good you're 👏

Then that shayri 👏😳 wow aaisha 👏

Sameer is a true gentleman not leaving her alone. And that chit was sweet again 😳

Not to forget VO were awesome 👏

I'm going to read next part 😉

And one more thing maintain a insect for chapter you update 😉😊
Edited by Anmol333 - 5 years ago
Aaisha darling... Dil le lo❤️
Proud that i got to read this story even before you posted it here... So so amazingly written... Koi nabi maanega this was your first attempt... Its that good. 

Train journeys always fascinates me... Nothing can match up to that... I still prefer travelling by train while in India... Travelling alone for the first time by a train is a big thing for a girl like naina... Her nervousness and chachiji's concern everything was so beautifully penned down.

So sam is Aamir khan here... Not salman😆... I can totally imagine him sitting with a cap covering his face... So like our old sam... Naina and her first sight attraction towards him😳... Loved each and every detailing... Aag toh dono taraf baraabar lagi... I loved it how sam took the first step and started a conversation... Naina being her shy self wont be able to strike a convo first.

Loved that 'hindi me bolo' from sam...purani yaadeein taaza ho gayi😃... Sam attracted to her simplicity and her wholehearted smile was such a treat to read... Naina's cute apology can melt anyone's heart... Sam toh already fida hai😳

The guitar convo was so damn cute... Naina the filmy girl loves hindi songs and sam loves English songs... That was so like them... Chaand holds a special place in their story always... Loved  chaand becoming a character here too.

The way they slowly opened up about their personal lives in front of each other took the cake... The trustand bond was developing slowly and steadily... Talking to a boy was a big thing itself for naina... Still she spent so much time talking to him was the first step towards a long journey they had to go.

So so loved the shayari by sameer... Aaisha dear tum stories ke saath saath shayari bhi itni acchi likhi... Amazing... The lines were so perfect. 

Sameer again taking another step towards her was beautiful... Loved how he asked her for her number... He made it clear that he wants to be in touch with her with that... Naina's dilemma was also nicely written... A simple girl like her will be hesitant to give her number to a boy... Sameer understood her well and didn't push her either. 

Protective sameer was the best thing... He felt he should stay with her till her chachaji comes... He was a true gentleman here... I liked how its this gesture which made all of Naina's inhibitions go away... The end part was beautiful... Instead of giving her number directly, i liked how she left a chit for him... That was so cute just like naina. 

This story should continue dear... No way you can stop like that... Please please write more... Will be eagerly waiting for the next part... Love you dear❤️

Edited by angelic567 - 5 years ago
It's absolutely lovely 
Do continue if you can!
And keep coming with more...
Beautiful story.
Pls don't stop it as OS
Continue it.
Wow dear...it was a fantastic read...Cant belueve it was ur first time...Really looking forward to read more from u...i wish u wud continue tis ..i so wanted to know wat happens next!!
This wa sos beautiful...ek sun DHKMN style...plz continue...I would love to see the love story progress with a different angle.
That was so beautiful Aaisha.😃  Lovely..👏👏  The small moments of they opening to each other.The dialogues and the VO...all had so much feels..
The way they tried cheering up each other and the poem in his diary..
Too good.

The ending was beautiful and the whole of it just took me to some beautiful vistas of railway stations and the railway journeys..

Safar suhana hai manzil se bhi...😳

Do PM me when you pen down anything next.I don't want to miss such beautiful renderings.😳

Keep coming with more.

With love-
Minu.

Hey Aaisha...
Dil Le Lo..❤️

Maine kaha tha you can write very well, not only fun posts but stories also..

Train Journeys fascinate me every time and I wait eagerly to travel by train...aur is journey me sameer jaisa koi sathi mil jaye to kya kehne..

You have captured Chachijis worry, nainas nervousness very aptly..

VO added the charm to the story just like the show's VO does...

It was like watching the scene straight from the serial..😊😊

Hindi me bolo na...😆😆😆

Naina ka uske looks me. kho jana, bad me kuch nahi bolna...2 hours tadpaya usko..😆😆

I liked their conversation..how casually it started and went on till sharing the tiffin including their favorite grahnakshatra..

Aur wo shayari..👏👏

Kaha se late ho...itna talent..👏👏

He waited for her till her chachaji comes without any expectation...aww..😳😳

Jaise naina ka dil chahta hain sameer par vishwas karna waise mera bhi dil chahta hain tum is OS ko FF me badaldogi..

Ye kahani jarur age badhegi..👍🏼

Edited by Rucha21 - 5 years ago

That was a simply beautiful dear.. just loved it!! 👍🏼

I like all the love stories which is started from railway station.. like DDLJ 😳

Naina was calling him Aap' and Sameer was calling her Tum', I like it a lot.. main bhi unknown boys se Tumhi' bolkar hi baat karti hoon.. (Tumhi means Aap in my mother tongue Marathi) 😆

I really liked VO.. it was giving a touch of the show.. and Sameer's Hindi and Toh!' part too 😊

Everything from start to end was beautiful.. As you wrote for the first time.. really you have done well 👏

I have now seen that you have converted from OS to SS.. Very well done 😃

Whenever you update please PM me.. I am sending buddy request to you please accept it 😊

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago