Awesome. Loved it. Balcony romance.

Kuch kuch hota hai...haiii
Nanu...miss him so much on the show.
Sameer's thoughts going in the right direction. πŸ˜‰
Please continue soon.
And thanks for the pm.

Thanks a lot πŸ€—
I miss Nanu too. 
Sameer ke thoughts ekdum right jagah hi rehte hain hamesha, bas Naina ko thoda sikhana padgea πŸ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Aaisha meri twin lgta hai Dil k saare wishes Isi story  se puri krne Ka iraada  hai..  Balcony romance was lit..  Dur hokar bhi kitne pass they dono..  And the way u tried to coordinate every line of the song to the story was  so amazing it gave so much feels..  And u selected one of my favt song.   Nanu and sameer convo reminded me the one before going to mt abu wahn bhi Nanu aise hi usey Baat nikalwa lete hai..  Gosh I miss Nanu  on show so much. . I really hope tum Nanu and naina ki meet karwaogi .. I'll wait for that one..  And in the end naina ko Kya hua kuch kuch Mereko bhi jald janana hai πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot twin πŸ€—
hehe I am glad mai tmhare dil ke saare armaan pure kar paa rahi hun 😳

It is one of my fav songs too. Pata hai I was not sure whether I have captured the essence of the song or not, but  tumhare comment ne dil khush kar diya.

haan pakka milwaungi Naina Nanu ko, bas thodi der me πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Kuch kuch ke liye thoda wait karna pdegaπŸ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _shweta98

I totally loved the update! Indeed a cute one... 

Mundit and Preeti sad to share Sameer n Naina respectively.. hehe... happens! 
Loved hoe Naina is feeling a bit *different* with sameer gazing at her.. waiting for her to understand..
Update soon! 
Thank you for the PM!!!

Thanks a lot, sweets. I am glad you are liking the gradual development in their relationship.  😳
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shravyarao

Aaisha, loved this one yaar, I read it more than once πŸ˜†
Hey, thanks  a lot yar πŸ€— You read the part again, What more could I ask for?

They were missing each other so much, how cute. Munna n preeti fighting for attention, was so like them.
Hehe yes , I love love their characters. Even I am the same. I find it difficult to share my most favourite people with othersπŸ˜‰

Sameer coming near naina's home and them dancing on that song reminded of the freshers dance practice night at naina n preeti's home in the balcony, when sameer, munna n pandit visited them. It was absolutely beautiful and naina becoming shy with the intensity of his gaze was 😳
Awww thankyou so much., I absolutely loved that sequence and I am so happy that I could remind you of that. I adore balcony romance and I badly wanted to incorporate it somewhere in my story.  Thank you for liking it.
Hehe yes, ab time aa gaya hai Naina ko chize samjhane ka πŸ˜‰

Such a treat u gave with this one, new emotions, new intensity n passion arising in them. Naina being clueless with the changes her mind, body n heart r going through. Being curious about the gud gudi, that one made me laugh out loud. Her asking preeti n preeti being herself it cracked me up.
πŸ€—I am so happy reading this. I never try to part away with their basic character traits and my story's characters reminding you of the show, is an absoluted delight for me.

I loved this part especially because i got to see nanu here, i absolutely love nanu-sameer bond, how nanu discovered about his special friend and him tang keeching sameer, aww man i absolutely miss him in the show, thanks for bringing him here.

Can't wait fot their romance and how naina is going to deal with the new feelings. And how is sameer going to control himself after he knows his naina is not so naive anymore πŸ˜‰

I miss Nanu too yar, isilie mere story me to Nanu hamesha rahenge πŸ˜‰ And yes, sameer ka control ab thoda mushkil hone vala hai but Romance ke liye apko  thodas sa wait karna padega  😳😳
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prickly_164.

So beautiful and lovely update it was.. loved it waiting for next..

Thanks a lot 😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

amazing update

Thank you 😊
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayashika

Aaisha Di, I am sorry, I had read the last two chapters earlier itself but couldn't find time to comment and I didn't want to comment for the sake of it. πŸ˜ƒ

I am sorry Shreya for being this late in replying to your comment. But I did tell you how much I loved it. I have already read it umpteen times. Tahnk you so much πŸ€—

Part 5

True there, when we start loving someone romantically, the first stages of love makes us want to dress up and look good for whom we love and surely, it gives a pleasure. I am not saying it won't be there as we progress in love but the honeymoon phase, everything is so strong. I loved how Naina chose Kajal to enhance her features. The only cosmetics I use that too rarely is Kajal, Mascara, Bindi and Lipbalm. πŸ˜† Another thing which grew on me instantly was Shefali as Naina's roommate. Such an understanding friend she was in the show and glad she is like that here too!
hehe I agree. This honeymoon phase makes us do things which we have never even thought of. I am so happy that you loved that scene 😳
πŸ˜†Mai to isme se kuch bhi use nahi karti.
Hey, I too have loved Shefali's character since the beginning of the show. I wanted to see more of their friendship in the show. but chalo as always, vahan nahi to yahin sahi πŸ˜†

Sam's reaction is loved always, when he gawks at Naina And the handhold with dominance and right, I am squealing already, kisiko initiation lena padega na? πŸ˜‰
Aur kya. par kya pata kabhi Naina bhi initiate kar deπŸ˜‰

Their conversation at their favorite place was lovely, openly flirting with each other and them acknowledging each other's efforts and those romantic advances...these small things make this story so special! πŸ˜³
Thanks, darling. I just love their innocence so I try to capture it in the story too. Pata hai vo romance likhte time mujhe kitni dhak dhak hoti hai πŸ˜†

The phone in their relation is noteworthy and I have mentioned this before in my comment, if I recall correctly. The phone was again a witness in their new step of love, the I Love You happened so subtly and simple, their love was so pure and true that I can't help but admire their love.
Yes, yes, you have mentioned it already. I am so happy that you understood as to why Naina and I chose the telephone for the confession. Their love story is incomplete without it and Naina wanted to savour it.
hehe mai nahi chahti thi i love you me kuch jyada jhol ho. Sab kuch simple best hota hai, in my opinion😳

Like said, Sameer and Naina's love for each other and their friendship also are each other's strength that make them work harder, try to achieve more till their capabilities and excel. πŸ˜³
Along with Sam to excel, Naina's other intention touched my heart, selfless love she has for him. β˜―️
The brothers bond is another thing to root for here, I had always wanted Rohan to know about Naina by accidentally hearing Sam's phonecall with Naina or coming across a letter but well
I am happy atleast here that Rohan got to know about his Bhabhi, amazing.
Shreya, me too yar. I always wanted to see Naina Rohan bond on screen. Their scenes would have been a treat to watch. Vaise bhi pata nahi show me rohan ki neend khulti hi nahi thi πŸ˜†

Surely the siblings bond is something to be adored, but now their equation with Naina is even more lovely, the bond that they had developed with Naina in such a short span of time made me amazed, the connection was always there it seems. πŸ˜³
Deepika's Bhabi doubt was a nice humour touch, couldn't help but shake my head at her adorable  silliness. πŸ˜† And all those food's mention had me drooling, yum!
Well, I hate Economics. πŸ€’
Naina feeding always gave me feels, such small romancing means a lot. πŸ˜³

Rushing to read the next!
 You hate Economics? hehe, I love it.
πŸ˜‰hehe yes connection hamesha se tha. I just loved penning down their scenes.
Aur deepika ka bachapana to encash karna banta tha πŸ˜‰

I am extremely sorry for being this late. aur uske baad bhi itni jaldi jaldi reply kar rahi hun. But I know, you understand my situation πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayashika

Here I am!πŸ˜† As always, amazing chapter...!

Sam missing her was so pleasing to read, I confess, I love a sulky Sam more than anything
The starting with the trio's friendship was superb, their friendship's depth is undefined and it's a known fact, the usual humor present. πŸ˜³
I love sulking Sam too πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much Shreya. I absolutely adore Samundit's friendship and I am happy that I am able to maintain it here too 😳

Naina missing him badly too made me happy, the description was very good and Naina understanding how he must be feeling showed their understanding between them.
Thanks darling. Mujhe na samajh nahi aa raha tha sahi se likha hai ya nahi maine but ab sari tension dur πŸ˜‰

So both Samaina has informed about their relationship to Preeti and MunDit. They are very sure about each other that's why they have informed their family and friends. They will be their biggest support and that's sure. And Di, somehow I feel families will object their relationship, just my guess.
Yes, they have. I feel, Preena and Samundit's bond are so strong that they don't deserve any secrets.
Hehe ab uske liye to aapko padhte rehna padega. But you are partially correct πŸ˜‰

Preeti is correct, jalan toh hoga hi jab humare apne log ka attention share hone lagta hai, healthy kind of protectiveness. I am loving how you are exploring the emotions of all through a certain feeling. πŸ˜³
kyunki mai bhi aisi hi hun na πŸ˜†

This is so cute, Di. I am already loving Jija- Saali moments, there's an amazing camaraderie between them. I demand for more! πŸ˜†

Milega Milega, zarur milega . Highlight nahi karte tab bhi mitaπŸ˜‰

Seriously, vaah vaah at the shayari! πŸ˜ƒThanks, love πŸ€—

Hamari ghazal hai tassavur tumhara, tumhare bina ab na jeena gawara
Tumhe yun hi chahenge, tumhe yun hi chahenge
Jab tak hai dum...
Oh my god Di, I literally died when I read this song was being pictured on Samaina..This song wonderfully displays the love and the yearning which comes along with it. 
The scene which followed was so romantic that I had to read it again and again, the feeling still not going. Haaye, her hiding behind the pillar was filmy but yet the tingles it brought, their eyelocks convey more than any kisses could do. 
I want the above lines pictured on Samaina some day in your story, these lines define perfection for your Samaina. 
You know Shreya, these are my favourite lines. I will surely picturise these lines on them in one of the updates 😳
Shreya, this was my very first attempt at writing something like this. I can not tell how how gappy I was when I read this comment of yours. Thanks again. If you have read it again and again, I feel my job is done. What more could I ask for?

Bach gayi Naina and then Preeti being the saviour she always is. Bless that beautiful girl! πŸ˜³
And hahha, the usual sister banters are so like in the show, Jijaji got another amazing sister, it seems. πŸ˜ƒ
Preeti is Naina's knight in shining armour πŸ˜‰ hehe yes, Sameer surely has.

Awesome, Nanu is always a cupid between Samaina and you have kept his character just like in the show, calm and cool. πŸ˜Ž Its always a pleasure to read about Nanu dear and I can't still get over Nanu- Sam scenes pre and post Mount Abu especially those where he tease.
me too, me too. He was and will always be the best nana ever. I have watched those scenes so many times.

Gudgudi is the result of those specific pair of intense eyes which held the dream of stepping up in their intimacy. Sam dreamt about kissing, haaye, his desires are growing and Naina's will now start feeling more than gudgudi and progress two-sided bhi hona chahiye. πŸ˜‰
Hogi hogi. Bas thoda sabar rakho 😳

Waiting for the next!

Sweetheart, it is always a pleasure reading your take on my stories. I ahve always said this and I would say it again, you enrich my stories with your valuable comments. Jitni perfection se tum mera har scene ke piche ka emotion samajh jaati hun , mujhe bohat accha lagta hai. I love you. T6hanks for boosting my morale alwaysπŸ€—
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Part 6: Aaisha! Main tennu pehle vi dasaya hai...ae story meri one of the favourite haigi eh...cute, innocent romance...lekin lagta hai ab innocence is lending way to desires! πŸ˜‰

Thankfully, tumhari story me they are normal college going kids in love, who are not immune to such feelings. 
So pehli baar judai...n dono se sahi nahi jaa rahi...dono apne friends n family ke saath time spend kar rahe hain...but their hearts are with each other...
I really loved the 2 honk signal and the balcony scene and the way you melded the song lyrics with their actions...I could so imagine Samaina there blushing profusely...n Sameer's love lorn eyes set on his girl!
You incorporated the Megha ben incident as well here...would it have any bearing onto their story? I hope not! 
Nanu! Nanu! Nanu! How we miss this character on the show!
Matlab yaar...kya sahi fansa nawase ko...Pandit ne phone kiya...Pandit pass mein rehta hai...to gaadi leke kyun gaya...Munna Dilli gaya hai...haaye! I relived the old memories of Nanu teasing Sammy about his special friend...tajurba isi ka naam hai haini haini? 
I adore this story dear and am already waiting for the next update! 

Didi πŸ€— Mai vi tvaanu pehle hi dasya si ki mainu v twade replies padh ke baun khushi mildi aa . Thank you so much πŸ€—

Haha haanji, mere Samaina ko sab feel hota hai. Vo insaan hai, aliens nahi πŸ˜†

Di, this was the first time I tried to write the picturisation of a song. I am glad that you liked it. 😳

Na tension na lo, Megha ben kuch nahi bigaad payengi samaina ka πŸ˜‰

You know na that I love Nanu too. I so miss him on the show. He was the best.
Aur kya shaatir nanu ne apne bhole bhale navase ko fansa liya.πŸ˜†

Tajurba bhi aur apne navase ko acche se pehchan na bhi 😳

Didi, I am extremely sorry for rushing through the reply. I hope you understand 😳

Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66
Next