Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85) - Page 25

SanayaK thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome...
Jo bhi kuch serial me dekhne ka mann tha.
Wo sab tumne de diya iss update me.
Happy dance ... thanks so much dear for this beautiful story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey aaisha!!
Thanks for the pm,dear๐Ÿ˜›
Awesome update,yaarโค๏ธ
Dono saj dhaj ke Gaye college๐Ÿ˜†vaise toh ek dusre Ko impress karne ki zarurat nahi hai ab,but I really liked how they wanted to look good for the otherโค๏ธ
Sameer toh piche hi pad Gaya 3 magical words sunne ke liye...tumne toh show ki yaad dila di...Pooja di ki shaadi ke Baad wala partโค๏ธ
Aww... confession scene was so cute!!loved it!!
Coming to the best part- Rohan Deepika ka intro!!
I've been waiting for this... thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—aapke liye bada wala hug๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved how quickly Rohan Deepika got comfortable with their fairies jaisi bhabhiโค๏ธ
Rohan teasing Sameer...bas wohi bechara bada hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved it!!pls update soon
Love 
Viji
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...well written
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very sweet update.. . Loved the bonding between Naina and deepika and rohan  ... Continue  soon
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Aaisha.. Sorry dear for the late response 

It was really a long update and one of the best.. It was beautiful and I loved it!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

First of all after reading the title, Dheere dheere pyaar ko badhana hai' I remembered this song ๐Ÿ˜†

So Shefali is also in this story, always loves her character.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohh Naina.. For the first time, she was getting ready for him.. In fact dono ek dusre ke favourite colour pehenke tayar ho rahe the ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sameer grabbed her hand in the classroom, he was so impatient.. BTW he is so fast, direct three magical words pe hi aa gaya aur itni jaldi usse sunana bhi tha.. And Naina, wo bhi seedhe se mere buddhuram' keh diya.. Both are also very fast in this story ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved their convo, means direct sab baatein ho rahi thi.. And at least yaha usse pata hai that he loves her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Confessions happened, and that too on the phone.. Saamne hi kyun nahi kar diya ๐Ÿ˜•

I love their growing bonding.. Now they have started helping each other in the study ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are showing a cute sibling bonding between Sameer, Rohan and Deepika.. Rohan is smart, he immediately understood what Sameer meant and started to tease him ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the first meeting of Rohan, Deepika and Naina.. It was a lovely and felt very realistic.. Rohan and Naina, dono padhaku ek saath milenge toh aur kya hoga, bechare Sameer and Deepika bore ho gaye inn se.. And Sameer was calling her Jaan' in front of everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ek baat batau.. Tumne iss update mein pure Chandani Chowk ki sair kara di humein ๐Ÿ˜†.. Ab mujhe bhi ghumna hai waha

Update soon dear and Thanks for the PM

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gugul

Awesome update! Loved reading it... The bonding between the four was so sweet... And you have written it so well..I could picturise it while reading... Continue the good work and keep writing such beautiful updates for us..

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed reading it. I have always wanted to see Sameer's bonding with his siblings in the show. Vahan nahi Mila to yahi sahi ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ณIf you could picturised everything that means I did succeed in building connection with my readers. Thanks a ton.
Samaina_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radkam

Very sweet update! Lovely bonding between the siblings & theirs with their Bhabhi! Ab hua na Felhi family ke rolenko justice rather than only dadi doing politics in the show! Awesome...AB kya hoga aage in vacations? M so eager...plz update ASAP! & thanks for the PM

Thank you sooo much. Aapne itni badi baat bol di, I am very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

I didn't like the Delhi track at all. I had anticipated a lot of things to be shown during that track but alas CVs chose to torture us. Anyway I always had a feeling that the trio if given a chance, would share a great bond with each other and Naina too, so just trying to explore that possibility ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are welcome, sweetie. 

Will try to update soon 
shravyarao thumbnail

This was a treat altogether, first it was their confession and then sameer asking her using the famous Toh', also he immediately understood that naina was not yet comfortable and changed the topic such a sweet guy he is. Then naina understanding what sameer did for her, they have created their bond on friendship and then love, the understanding between them was shown so clearly here. Loved how the phone was an integral part of their journey and naina keeping that in mind confessed her love through that. Awesome one here. The connecting point for them by using it u made the confession beautiful.

And then came the siblings, i love this!! The bond they have formed on the first meet itself is so amazing, i really wanted rohan to know about naina, and kinda support sameer in the show, it would've been a treat Alas! We couldn't get that. Thank god you covered it here, deepika is such cutiepie the convo between naina, rohan and deepika had my heart. And then sameer saying romantic things infront of his siblings gave such a family picture.

Awesome one yaar, can't wait for the next part!!   ๐Ÿ˜Š
Samaina_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samainadeewani

Such a sweet update it was 

I just love rohan's character .. Its so beautiful
The way you give us a glimpse of their equation with people around them is what I love .. 
It made me feel that I'm actually watching this on Sony TV
Your story is soo close to the show .. Only because of the way you are taking it forward
Thank you so much, sweetiew. May I please know your name? I am glad you loved Rohan's character. He has been an isolated child so he doesn't really know how to carry on with the worldly affairs. But he is a nice person at heart, so this balances out everything else. You feel like you are watching the show when you read my updates, that is such a big compliment. Thanks a ton. This show forced me to write something for the first time in my life, so how can I drift away from the core essence of the show and its characters ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sameer was leaving no chance to hold her hand .. I love you bolne se pehle ye haal hai ... What will happen after the confession lol
Both are becoming back bone of each other .. Helping in studies and personal matter .. 
They have surely cine a long way
Haha yes, he is full too fida over her. Haina, I firmly beloeve a relationship sustains only when both partners put in equal efforts. I want both of them to be each other's strengths and support systems. 

Phone is really an integral part of their love story .. They confessed their love on phone.. Aww so cute 
Sameer made sure that she was comfortable that's why didn't forced her in college 
Such a gentlemen he is
Hehe yes, he is indeed a gentleman. He knows how to balance out things. He knows what and when to say. He would never let Naina feel uncomfortable. For him, she comes first. 
Phone ke Bina to love story adhuri hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rohan is Sameer's brother ... Not that seedha at all 
Deepika's query cracked me up .. It was so cute and funny 
This whole sequence of them together was the highlight for me 
I'm looking forward to more of their scenes
Waiting for the next part
Haha yes, bhai bhai hain. Kuch to seekhega hi Rohan Sameer se ๐Ÿ˜† Deepika is a curious kid, she will ask such questions in the future too ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am glad you liked that sequence. 

Love
Laalchi reader

Thank you so much for taking out time and commenting. My replies in red. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Samaina_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sameerkideewani

lovely update dear 

So finally ILU ILU bhi ho gya 
Rohan is love  the way he said "bhabhi mujhe bhi nhi aata golgappa khana" awww...โค๏ธ
RoMeer bonding is always a treat for me 
chlo Naina ko ek nanad aur ek devar ji mil gye saajan ji ke saath saath
Sameer toh koi mauka nhi chodta flirt karne ka Romeo kahinka
One request plz next update mein PreeHan bhi de dena plzzz
Update soon dear 
Lots of love๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a lot dear. Hahaha Han ILU ILU to banta hi hai, uske Bina Sameer Ko chain Kahan pdega? ๐Ÿ˜†
Haina, Rohan is a cutie pie too. He knew his brother will get jealous and will try to gain Naina's attention aur hua bhi vahi ๐Ÿ˜†

Abhi to Naina Ko Mundit bhi milenge. Devaron ki list lambi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sameer full too fida hai na, Kaise chodega koi mauka? 

Hehe Preehan.mai to preedit soch Rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks a ton for taking out time to comment. ๐Ÿ˜Š