Samaina SS : "Suhana Safar" (*Updated*; Epilogue on Page 85)(Page 18)

Posted: 1 years ago
This update was so beautiful, Samaina's second meet jo tha!

They had become extremely close, this shows how their first meeting left such a good impression of each other on their minds that..
In their love story, when they are remembering these days, they should be extremely thankful to the phone as it played a crucial roleWink

Such an amazing occasion which was celebrating pure happiness can only be ruined by Taiji and Rakesh's harsh words...They are that kind of people who are sulking about never tasting success and won't tolerate when other s get it too even if she's your own blood..this is utterly disgusting.
Chachaji, Chachiji and Preeti has my heartHeart They are Naina's true family, who will support her all their life.
Naina's voiceover on that incident was so emotional, the pain she always felt when her father didn't appreciate her success, I could literally feel the sadness rolling off.

I would say, the connection is pretty strong too...the way Sam's restlessness was not allowing him to sleep..good goingWink

Naina's guide has always been Chachaji but this time the war between her mind and brain was for Chachaji and I loved how Sameer showed the light which ended at Chachaji himself, he will be her guide always! 
That scene thoroughly touched me...!

Finally, Sam played Pehla Nasha Day Dreaming Indeed, Sam has started knowing what will cause her mood to get brightened and it had made a smile come across my face too..
Aaisha di, you have chosen a brilliant set up for her wish to be fulfilled!
So, feelings are getting harboured in both of their hearts and it's going to get more interesting!WinkEmbarrassed

A truly emotional exchange between Naina and her true parents...Chachaji's words brought tears in my eyes and how Bela Chachi stood there and will always stand there, by their side!CryHeart

Aha, they finally met and I can't wait for their more meeting instances as now they will be together in the same collegeDancing
And that he trippedLOL First year students! LOL
Sammy dear, aage se aisa chalna mat, mera bhi bohot khaand hua hai aise chalke! LOL

Love,
Shreya

Edited by Mayashika - 1 years ago
Thanks for the pm 
Love each and every detail ...u took the characteristics of each person from the serial so well.
Chachiji is really awesome and so is Chachi 

Looking forward to their college life Thumbs Up
Naina & Dam together, same college, same class that too in the hostel... romance more on!!! Chachaji & Naina bond is amazing, it's lovely how he takes a stand for everytime even against her papa...the update was worth the wait! Plz update soon!
amazing update
Wow Amazing update 
Very cute update! 
Loved naina and Chachi and chacha bonding. They are her parents in every sense and perfect support system for her! 

Completely adorable friendship for Sameer and Naina and moving on to becoming much more than that.Embarrassed... can't wait to see how their relationship evolves now that they are together in same college! Please PM me for next update. Clap

Edited by aman.bindra - 1 years ago
wowHeartThumbs Up
Haiii...rula diya yaar. Kya likhti ho tum.
Awesome update!!!!
Loved chachaji, he is such a gem of a person.
Haaiii...pyar to ho hi gaya hai hamari Naina ko. Aur Sameer ko bhi.
Looking forward for more of their college journey.
And please update soon dear.