Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by munchkinland

I am crying 

one more story came to an end

but this was soo beautifully written 

I have no words to describe what I felt reading it

just a request don't stop writing and keep giving us more stories on Samaina

will wait for them eagerly

Awww, I didn't want to make you sad. But, I can understand. Thanks a ton for loving this story so much. I  won't stop writing for sure. Thank you for encouraging me always πŸ€—

Originally posted by Prizi

Lovely update dear 

Thank you β€οΈ

Originally posted by Vandie

Wonderful

Hope u give us some next story as beautiful as this soon 

Love 

Vandie

Thanks a lot. Will surely write something when I get time β€οΈ

Originally posted by Mayu18

Hey!

I just wanted to convey my most heartfelt thanks for such a lovely story. You know I started out as a huge fan of the show but then when I started reading the stories crafted by authors like you, I promise you I felt that you guys have given even more dimension and beauty to the characters than the show could hope to.

Hey! Thanks a lot for the appreciation. Believe me, this is such a sweet and great compliment for all us writers here. I am sure, there are many writers here who started writing because of Samaina. So getting to know that we have been able to do justice to our show is amazing.  

Maybe because I prefer reading over watching, but I just connected much more with stories like the one you crafted. I know I will keep re-reading it time and again.

That's so nice of you. 

No one would think you are a first time writer, so many congratulations on completing your first piece and here's hoping you continue on this journey. If you start a blog or a new story, can you please drop me a link of the same if it's okay with you? I would love to read more of your work.

Hehe, that is a big compliment for me. Maine to kabhi socha hi nahi tha ki mai kabhi kuch likhungi. 

I am not planning to start a new story anytime soon. But if I do, I will surely let you know.

Many many thanks...and I have just one last thing to say....your epilogue was beautiful. Stay blessed.

😊Thank you

Lots of hugs and love and wishes.

Mayuri

Sending the hugs and wishes right back πŸ€—

Originally posted by Mesmita

It was so so beautiful.... I don't have words to express my πŸ’˜feelings........ Really the ending was perfect and you are an absolute great writer. Just one thing..................... Sab achhi cheezein khatam kyun ho jati hain....... 😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much πŸ€—

Chize to sab ki sab ek na ek din khatam hoti hain. Har story ki ek seema hoti hai na. Use usse aage nahi badha sakte. Varna aap story ko justify nahi kar paoge πŸ˜Š

Acchi chizo ki acchi yaadein le ke aage badhte chalo β€οΈ

Originally posted by Dhudhu

Aaisha amazing epilogue totally suhana tha , congratulations on completing 1st samaina story keep writing yaar ur writing skills r simply superb u just ended on a beautiful note . Eagerly waiting for next STORY . Lots of love n many more best wishes

Srilatha 

Thank you very much. Words will always fall short to express my gratitude for the love you all have showered on my first story. Thanks again πŸ€—

Originally posted by Shanti456

Hum samaina ke pakke wale fan hai to unhi ke andaaz main dosti main no sorry, no thank you πŸ˜›

β€οΈ

Originally posted by Shanti456

So beautiful β€οΈ

Thank you β€οΈ

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm having a total fan moment with your reply