What is your favourite song sequence of Avneil?

Posted: 5 years ago
Mine is Tere Haath me from Neil and Riya's engagement.
That sequence looked so magical and dreamy.

P.S: I am a silent reader of many forums and post very rarely. I tend to drop shows when their core concept and story go haywire. But Naamkaran had a more or less consistent story and jail track is my favourite( Love action series and movies)

I love every song sequence but my favourite was dil diyan gallan and jiya jaaye na(car scene)
Mine is definately "Goonja sa hai ek taara"
When Avni was smitten and admiringly staring Shirtless Neil, who was repairing his bike and playing football with kids while raining.!
kaisi yeh judai on AvNeil was total lit, Adiza did absolute justice to both the scenes with utmost conviction. I also love ADHM and TDPS song tracks on them. 
Originally posted by docritu99

Mine is definately "Goonja sa hai ek taara"
When Avni was smitten and admiringly staring Shirtless Neil, who was repairing his bike and playing football with kids while raining.!
oh god 
Yes yes
That one was so beautiful.
Voh bhi kya din tha. Avneil
apart from ADHM & TDPS  Mujh mein tu  is my favourite song sequence
The very first is "mana k teri maujudgi se" during pool romance and the "safar" during their first ever bone cruhing hug after Ali-Avni fiasco😳 But these can be called as just the theme song of AvNeil..
So a song sequence as such..."Agar tum sath ho"...I started loving that song more when I saw it on AvNeil❤️
"Tu mera humdard hai' on neil's birthday ..I started liking bolna after it was picturized on AvNeil
Lag jaa gale and almost all songs
Edited by srain10 - 5 years ago
Pls pls describe which scene for which song.
I always watch avneil in song seq and forget the song.

Though all are my favourite.

For me top one is,

Avneil dance just after they return from RM at aayeshas house.  I don't know song but I loved their dance.

Second is dance on their first anniversary night

Not bolna song but pani pani song.

When ever I see these songs my love for avneil increases than before
Oh how can I even forget Rabta man!😆 Their epic first night😆
I already loved that song always n it has got more special with all the hotness that AdiZa were😳
Edited by IFLove - 5 years ago