•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Guys..
I just came here to share my feelings with you all. I just watched the video where they were shooting the last scene where Neil is lying on the bed and Avni goes and lays down beside him and the emotional "Kaise mujhe Tum milgayi" was playing.

I have never felt so emotionally attached to any show nor have I cried at the ending.

My favorite show is MJHT but I didn't cry at the end. I was sad but didn't cry but looking at this, I don't know how will I handle myself.

Good!! Please give me and the whole fandom strength.

Love you all!
Neetu
Ughh Idk why but that video gave me very weird vibes😭
Why did they play the ghajini song from the scene where Aamir Khan's character remembers Asin's dead character and then she also just comes and sits next to him. 
It is going to be a happy ending right? Please someone tell me that a happy ending is confirmed by the crew😭
I also felt a weird kind of sadness when I watched it...seedha dil mein...it's definitely Neil's dream sequence though😭 just the way the song was playing
I'm terribly upset too. This is my second show and I wasn't this sad when IPKKND 1 ended. Avneil/ Adiza has become part of my daily routine now that I am unable to detach that easily. I need lots of strength too, i hope I'll make it through...
Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

I'm terribly upset too. This is my second show and I wasn't this sad when IPKKND 1 ended. Avneil/ Adiza has become part of my daily routine now that I am unable to detach that easily. I need lots of strength too, i hope I'll make it through...

And that too they used such a sad song...kaisi mujhe from Ghajni 😭 I really feel like crying
I relate to you so badly. I have been watching indian tv shows pretty much my entire life but naamkaran is special. It will always be special and I don't know how I am going to make it through the next week considering I am already a sobbing mess. It is comforting to know so many of us are sadly saying goodbye together. This show will be missed dearly and it is truly amazing to see what an impact a daily soap can have on us. Some people may think being sad and crying about the end is an overreaction. All I can say to justify my sadness is that although dramatic, these shows provide an outlet for us. We start thinking about Neil and Avni rather than our own problems, because we need that moment away from the real world. I am glad that I am not the only one who is so affected.
I am crying😭 Plz someone hug me...i can't control myself...i never cursed anyone in real life ...but i cursed sp
I just pray and hope for 2 things... they come back soon and these end will not create havoc for their future like the one Ekta's lead are facing. I hope our fandom will just continue their trending or whatever in peace. Quitting SP or HS is fine but not to taunt anyone anymore on SNS
You made me nostalgic Girl ðŸ˜­
Seriously this show has set a high bar for me. 

Naamkaran was an obsession for me ... I would watch it every day as a priority. AdiZa/ AvNeil has gotten me so addicted that I return to IF to read posts and comments about them and the show. 
I don't know what I'll do after NK finishes ..there will be a void in my life, but I will never ever forget the show and the Beautiful AdiZa. 
And I don't think I'll be able to like any other show other than NK.. mainly because of Zain and Aditi. 

Naamkarann has set the bar high with its emotional content and Zain is the best actor he nails every scene along with other cast aditi,dd,ali ,and even senior members .NK proves u don't need lavish set,good costume to succeed all u need is good storyline ,good actors,emotions which are true .next  two week let the trps be high so that nk leaves with respect