Today's epi

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Emotional one.
Aditi stole the show.

Precap:

Avni's guilt trip over.

She said to Neil you took revenge on me by snatching Mowgli away.

Mitali asks avni to be away from Neil to which avni replies she doesn't have Interest in knowing mitalis and Neil's life.

You are Neil's to be bride be that and IAM mowglis mother and I will be always

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I was hoping avni would accuse neil of stealing mowgli from her for revenge because I actually found shweta and neil's desire to take soul custody of mowgli from avni incredibly selfish considering mowgli is all avni has and neil has an entire family and a despo fiance he's planning on starting a family with, so with what right did they think that avni did injustice to neil. When neil got to know about mowgli finally, avni would have no reason to keep neil away from spending time with him son if neil didn't think to steal mowgli from avni out of anger. 

And this mitti is so jel that she has the nerve to speak ill of avni and tell her to stay away from neil ðŸ˜† Glad that avni will give it back to her. 
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

I was hoping avni would accuse neil of stealing mowgli from her for revenge because I actually found shweta and neil's desire to take soul custody of mowgli from avni incredibly selfish considering mowgli is all avni has and neil has an entire family and a despo fiance he's planning on starting a family with, so with what right did they think that avni did injustice to neil. When neil got to know about mowgli finally, avni would have no reason to keep neil away from spending time with him son if neil didn't think to steal mowgli from avni out of anger. 

And this mitti is so jel that she has the nerve to speak ill of avni and tell her to stay away from neil ðŸ˜† Glad that avni will give it back to her. 

From precap what I saw is avnis guilt trip is over.

Now she is not scared of any consequences since she have nothing to loose😭

And after all this avni will not forgive Neil that easily I guess that's the reason she asked him to go and marry mitali has per spoilers
Edited by Himani128 - 5 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i loved the precap too and jay what u think neil himself will break his relation wth choti police or choti police will tell him to do so😡