Ishra OS -Dhadkane betahasha tadapane lagi,Last part on pg 121, 29/11

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends I m back again ,actually today one of our very new buddy  "arooshee" is celebrating her birthday . So as per IF rituals and , I m here with a birthday gift for her on a song given by her for Song OS thon .I don't had enough time to write whole OS ,so just a prologue on song " Raske qamar ".But before that I wanna wish her on her special day and want you all to wish her and make her day more special .

Love you a lot Arooshee ,you know why because you are always with right never support man or woman ,neighter ishita nor Raman just the right person  .may god bless you and you get all the happiness of your life .Enjoy the day fully with lots of happiness ,have a blast .

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
MAY ALL YOU WISH AND DREAMS COME TRUE .

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU

CAKE FOR U 

HUGS & KISSES

PARTY TIME

YOUR GIFT

Scroll down for prologue and wish her very happy birthday .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Here's a small prologue .

DHADKANE BETAHASHA TADAPNE LAGI

Superintendent of Police Raman bhalla was looking into a case in his cabin when his phone rang . He picked the phone and heard a very scared and slow voice " hello m I talking to SP Raman bhalla ".

R- yeah ,can I know whom I m talking too .?

I- sir this is ishita iyer ,lawyer of that 7 years little girl Ruchika ,whose rape case hearing is going on fastrack .

R- yeah ishita ji ,how can I help you .?

I- sir I have to go to court but I can see some people standing outside my house premesis since yesterday . They are not normal peoples as they are keeping eyes on my house ,seems to be some goon looking for me to come out of the house.I have to be there in hearing ,what should I do .can you help me in this .

R- oh why not . you wait for sometimes I m sending some of my people ,can you please tell me your exact address ,so that it would be convenient of us to reach you . 

I- yeah sure sir ,but you are sure ,your cops can safely take me there .

R- what do you mean by that ,here we are doing our work with at most dedication day and night ,but people always use to see us with accusing eyes . thats why ...

I- I m so sorry to say sir but your men are sole reason for this .Hadn't you read any news how policeman treat people like . Now a days public is more scared to police than goons . Hadn't you listen that police friendship and their enmity both are not good .

Raman got angry listening to this and spoke " if you think so then why did you called me for help ,you are so JKR then why are you calling me for help ,why didn't you go by yourself ".

I- I m not scared about me but I m bothered about the case , I want justice for that little kid who was brutally raped and killed ,I just want that he should get punished for his sins .

She spoke in sheer anger while Raman too agreed with and assured her that himself is coming to pick her .

Thats all for prologue . Hope you like it ,enjoy and wish arooshee on her special day .

INDEX

SHOT 6

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Added a prologue ,have a look and wish arooshee.
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy b'day arooshe

Awesome prologue dii
Update soon
Thnx for the pm
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday arooshee

Super prologue di
Ramon police and ishita lawyer 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy b'dy !
Beautiful start..
And Prologue !
Amazing title..
I love the song, which the title belong to :)
Congrats on a new story start..
Thanks for pm :)
vanisree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy bday dear. May god bless you
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely prologue
update soon
myangels thumbnail