Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

A Mother is a Child's everything, Child is Mother's everything.

There are certainly no apt words to describe a Mother,

God has blessed us with the most beautiful creation ever,

She gives birth,

She gives her everything for us,

She gives unlimited love,

She is the one who would care day and night about us,

Her love is unconditional and surpass all the barriers,

She is the one who will always be at our side,

She is the one who will never leave us in time of sadness or happiness,

She is the one whom we'll rush to when we need anything or when our emotions are out of control,

She always has that precious advice which will warm up our heart.

But are we being grateful to our Mothers ?

When we grow up, we often tend to forget what our parents taught to us. The first education we get is from our parents and especially Mothers,

That cliche of Daddy being at work and Mummy at home seems to be fading away in today's time but She is the one who teaches us life and its values

Will we be able to thank her back ?

No, because Maa ka pyaar ek aisa pyaar hota hai jo kabhi nahin thoota ( Mum's love is such a kind of love that never breaks)

Main Kabhi Batlaata Nahi,

Dear Maa, even after hearing all your precious advices, I'm still not changing myself, I'm still trying to expose my view and say that I'm right about my choices.

Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa

Dear Maa, maybe I've grew up but I still feel really scared about this harsh world and the things we have to achieve, I still need your help and light, I need you in each step of my life.

Yuun To Main Dikhlaata Nahi,

Maybe I'm not saying it by words or my actions but your words affect me a lot Maa, If you're not around then my world crashes down.

Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa

Maa, I respect you and love you, I do care for you.

Tujhe Sab Hai Pata, Hai Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata... Meri Maa

Maa you know everything, you know me more than myself, Maa don't ever leave me alone, I Love you Maa, I love you.

Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Once upon a time,

I was full of fear,

When someone came to me

Hugged and took away all the fears

I started smiling, hugged back

When she wiped my tears,

She was everything to me

Or was I to her,

After all she was mother, my dear!!

On this special occasion of Mother's Day, we have few CCs to share their special moments with their mothers. Here are some of them...

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see my mom are al the sacrifices she made for all of us. She always fulfill our needs and is hardly appreciated. I am completely dependent on her and I can't even imagine a life she's not by my side.

Me and my Mum are best friends, we actually really share anything and everything... Ranging from everyday household problems to her work related, mine petty Uni issues to boys' problems... We share everything under the sun... 

The first thing that come to my mind when I see my Mum, is she is a very strong lady, who can literally give up her life for her kid... I come from very strict conservative maarwari family, they take old school traditions very seriously... one such tradition is not to give girls higher education and marry them off at young age as soon as they turn 18... My mum not only supported me, but also fought with mine whole paternal family to give me higher education... And I know she will always be there for me in everything until the end...

Maa, 

I think I won't be able to give you back what you gave to me... A mother doesn't simply give birth to a child but she becomes a child's everything. 

Many times I went against your precious advices because I thought I was doing right but unfortunately all went wrong. The best moment with you!  It'll be impossible to choose one, yet I'm trying to share one. 

I remember when I didn't pass my uni degree...when everyone turned me back and went to their masters degree or personal life, you were here, to comfort me and to motivate me and you told me "you can do it! If you went that far then nothing can stop you my baby! My duaas are with you always" 

After being into depression for long months, I've finally decided to go back to get that d*** degree, not only for me, but I wanted to make you proud Mom...I didn't want anyone to show you finger that you didn't do well in your children's  education. I fought back, I worked part time and rest of my free time, studied.

I had many subjects to pass again but you were always here, adoring you're so much special smile and keeping on motivating your desperate daughter...

The day of results finally came and I got my degree, despite my fears and my lack of trust in myself... If Allah SWT and you were not here at time then I wouldn't have been able to pass my exams Maa. A simple degree for so many but for me it was step towards getting a bit of trust in myself. Today I'm still struggling so much in life yet you never left my side Maa. 

Thank you Maa and I won't be able to live without you. I love you so much! 

If I've hurt you, please forgive me. There is mother like you.

Wish You All A Very Happy Mother's Day!

Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent thread with wonderful in-depth feelings with full of emotions. 
Matru Devo Bhava . Maa... thujhe salaam .❤️ 
Related image
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post
Happy mothers day to all the mom's here 🤗
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Mother's Day to all the loveliest moms in the world... 😊

Edited by myangels - 5 years ago