Bepannaah

Zoya Zoya Zoya -_-

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Zoya seriously needs to understand people. She couldn't understand Yash and now can't see Mahi's truth. Let's forget that she can't see the good side of Adi because she has a negative image of him. Her blind trust will break her again when she will get to know all the things Mahi did to kick her away from ZoSh and the house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Zoya seriously needs to understand people. She couldn't understand Yash and now can't see Mahi's truth. Let's forget that she can't see the good side of Adi because she has a negative image of him. Her blind trust will break her again when she will get to know all the things Mahi did to kick her away from ZoSh and the house. 

But this trust on Mahi and need to protect her will bring her closer to Adi😉
On serious note yes Zoya beeds to open her eyes and see the truth
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Firstly she needs to get the heck out of her ex's house! That in itself is pukeworthy🤢. Keeping Mahi under Zosh's payroll and meeting her up as a colleague in the office are more than enough! 
Not even gonna bother with her blindness towards MahiB and her penchant for playing her bodyguard. Seriously what a vapid character! :/
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsAkyurek

Firstly she needs to get the heck out of her ex's house! That in itself is pukeworthy🤢. Keeping Mahi under Zosh's payroll and meeting her up as a colleague in the office are more than enough! 

Not even gonna bother with her blindness towards MahiB and her penchant for playing her bodyguard. Seriously what a vapid character! :/

@bold...exactly my thoughts. Agree to all the points.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The CVs have made Zoya look so stupid. She's not paid any attention to Noor even: if she did, Noor would have shown her Mahi's true face.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And that's what made Zoya. 
She is just too blind to see Mahi and her evil plans. 

It wont surprise me one day when she trust Mahi over Noor. 😳

Understandable when she is not trying to see goodness in Adi because he is nothing to her as of now, but atleast Mahi is her ex family and i think thats why she trust her not Adi. We all are like that, whom we trust family or a stranger who once hated you to the core. 

Obviously family. 

But Zoya need to open her eyes and see. 
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't worry she will soon see true Colour of Mahi which adi will show you zoya and I think this all is the reason of Mahi revenge on adya and when zo will get to know that Mahi frame her for poosh murder' then and there she will break relationship with Mahi and will trust adi.
Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

And that's what made Zoya. 

She is just too blind to see Mahi and her evil plans. 

It wont surprise me one day when she trust Mahi over Noor. 😳

Understandable when she is not trying to see goodness in Adi because he is nothing to her as of now, but atleast Mahi is her ex family and i think thats why she trust her not Adi. We all are like that, whom we trust family or a stranger who once hated you to the core. 

Obviously family. 

But Zoya need to open her eyes and see. 

It's ok not to trust Adi as she really has a bad image of him. She thinks all the things happening in her life is because of him. But she needs to know how people surrounding her are even more now that she has decided to see the world. 
Originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

Don't worry she will soon see true Colour of Mahi which adi will show you zoya and I think this all is the reason of Mahi revenge on adya and when zo will get to know that Mahi frame her for poosh murder' then and there she will break relationship with Mahi and will trust adi.

Hope soon because I am not liking her following Mahi and Adi just because she wants to save her from the monster. Not liking Adi also using Mahi no wonder she will turn a psycho soon 
Originally posted by: MrsAkyurek

Bechari kahan jaayegi. ðŸ˜† Has started hating Yash but liking his mother and sister. ðŸ¤ª