Fan Fictions

Re-LOVING The KIDNAPPER (SHIVIKA FF)

Nilanjana07 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

DISCLAIMER

ALL EVENTS, CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS DEPICTED IN THIS STORY ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY PERSON LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. 

EPISODE- 1

HELLO PEOPLE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY ON INDIA FORUMS, HAVE POSTED THIS STORY ON WATTPAD. WILL LOVE TO SEE THE RESPONSE HERE AS WELL. PLEASE DO READ AND SUPPORT DEARIES.

"You don't love her man..." Om shouted at the top of his voice.

"Yeah... so what?? Marriage is a deal dude" Shivay answered in his ever so calmed voice.

"You know what?? You should stop this right here right now or else..." Rudra said without fear in front of his bhaiyaa for the first time.

"Ohh Mr. Lady killer... just stay away from this" Shivay answered in a stern voice. And got busy checking himself out in mirror.

"It's not been even a year man you broke up with the girl with whom you were madly in love" Om now spoke the main fact he was going through all the time.

"Ohhh stop it Om... if she doesn't care then why should I?? I mean she married dude" Shivay answered. His voice lacked it's boldness but he equally managed to stay calm.

"And who the hell said you she has married?" Rudra asked and turned Shivay towards him with a great force.

"I... I met her the last week... and she was with a man... moreover wearing CHURAS and VERMILION was shining on the top of her forehead so what would have I thought??" Shivay said and huffed after completing.

"Rudra there is no point talking to him now... let's just go from here... let him get married to a girl whom he can never love" Om said and turned to go but Shivay stopped him.

"Om... I agree I love her and I also don't want to get married but what to do yaar?? I need to prove it to her that I also can move on. If she can move on in just four months then why can't I? And if her love her then also I need to forget her... I cannot stand a girl who..." his voice cracked at the end.

"Shivay there are many things which you don't know... but believe me... she is not that type of girl you are thinking. Please think again... you can't get married" Om patted Shivay's back twice after completing.

"If I want to back out from this then too I can't do that now... think about our family reputation" Shivay said and sat with a thud on the bed.

"If you allow can we talk to..." Rudra got cut in middle by Shivay "...no Rudra... don't you dare share this conversation with anyone of our family. Yeah I am just marrying her because I want to prove I also can move on but I will adjust" Shivay answered holding his head.

"Rudra let's go let's see what we can do for you" Om said with a sad face to Rudra.

...Time passed...

"Call the groom" said pandit ji enchanting the mantras.

"Shivay... Shivay beta??... Shivay..." Pinky went to his room calling him. "Shivay open the door" Pinky banged on the door. But no response came from inside.

She ran in Rajdhani speed and reached to the mandap breathing heavily.

"Puttar... what happened?" Daadi asked.

"Shivay is not opening the door. He is not opening the door" Pinky said and broke down fearing everything is fine or not.

"He didn't commit suicide right??" Om's eyes bulged out as he completed.

Everyone ran towards Shivay's room After banging for few minutes at last they decided to break the door.

"1...2...3..." OmRu counted together and BOOM!!!

The door did not open. After trying for three more times the door opened at the fourth time. The entire family ran inside but Shivay wasn't there.

"Shivvvaayyeee" Pinky cried aloud looking at the ceiling. Jhanvi and Prinku ran to console her. Tej dialed Police's number.

Police came to their house in am hour. Tej and Shakthi together explained the matter to the police team. The team promised to find Shivay out soon and went away.

"Waise... in one way kidnapper has helped bhaiyaa getting saved from this stupid marriage" Rudra said in a very normal voice shocking everyone.

"Shut up Rudra... Shivay got kidnapped and you are still thinking all these" Om sounded tensed.

"Mumma... meri shaadi" the bride complained to her mum who was equally tensed thinking about the passing away mahurat.

Soon all the guest went away consoling the bride and Oberoi Family. Tej again called the police to know whether they have traced Shivay's number or not. The answer came no. He cut down the phone and hit the table near him in disappointment.

PRECAP - OMRU... YOU TWO HAVE KIDNAPPED ME???...

Edited by Nilanjana07 - 5 years ago