Yeh Brown Brown Zulfien...o o o...ooo..Yeh Goray Goray gaal!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
😆😆 Yes I am talking about the Jaali Jaali Foreign delegates that came in the show yesterday... 🤣 
Jaali means Fake... So yea, the foreigners looked shadeed Jaali...with their artificial looking REDDISH BROWN wigs and BROWN mustache and Not-so-foreign-looking faces!😃😃
Surprisingly, all three delegates had the same color of hair... Which is strange unless they all are brothers (Itna same color tou waise sagay behen bhai mien bhi nahi hota...but oh well!)
or they were given one DYE!!! 😃😃 I personally feel that they were given the Same Dye... 😉😛
Kafi low budgeted Vivah event chal raha hai. Terrorists bhi faltu hi hain bass...😆😆
Originally posted by Doc.love

😆😆 Yes I am talking about the Jaali Jaali Foreign delegates that came in the show yesterday... 🤣 
Jaali means Fake... So yea, the foreigners looked shadeed Jaali...with their artificial looking REDDISH BROWN wigs and BROWN mustache and Not-so-foreign-looking faces!😃😃
Surprisingly, all three delegates had the same color of hair... Which is strange unless they all are brothers (Itna same color tou waise sagay behen bhai mien bhi nahi hota...but oh well!)
or they were given one DYE!!! 😃😃 I personally feel that they were given the Same Dye... 😉😛
Kafi low budgeted Vivah event chal raha hai. Terrorists bhi faltu hi hain bass...😆😆

😆😆  yes low budgeted vivah event ..nothing looks special ..show fate itself hanging ..so how can the producer spend money ..what ever money is tehre it should be spent on costumes ..😆

actually tehy should have rent a big set and did this vivah event..but low budget problem 

there r so many russians roaming around in country ..why couldnt they get them and died their hair one blond and one red colour and one greyish white  colour it would have looked natural 
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

😆😆  yes low budgeted vivah event ..nothing looks special ..show fate itself hanging ..so how can the producer spend money ..what ever money is tehre it should be spent on costumes ..😆

actually tehy should have rent a big set and did this vivah event..but low budget problem 

there r so many russians roaming around in country ..why couldnt they get them and died their hair one blond and one red colour and one greyish white  colour it would have looked natural 
Hahahahaha.. .aik aadha chinese hi pakad lete.. .Wohi kuch Foreigner lag jata! 🤣🤣 and it woudl have been low budget too! 😃 
Or Was it necessary to make all 3 of them Americans? 
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

THREE dyes use kerne mien ziada kharcha hota naa!😆😆 Samjha kero Varuni.. Budget issues!😆

Hahahahaha.. .aik aadha chinese hi pakad lete.. .Wohi kuch Foreigner lag jata! 🤣🤣 and it woudl have been low budget too! 😃 

americans could be any race right .i.e a chinese could be american too 

s they should have bought one chinese ..one black and one gora with low budget
^^ Exactly my point bro.. 😆😆 Americans are of various races. All americans do not have Reddish brown hair and mustache.. 😆😆  They could have brought atleast different looking people as foreign delegates... But kia kerien.. Low budget!😉😆Edited by Doc.love - 5 years ago

THREE dyes use kerne mien ziada kharcha hota naa!😆😆 Samjha kero Varuni.. Budget issues!😆

Yaar usko bolo 30 may Garnier hair colour aata hai.. lagta hai  Ad nahin deki hogi.

My hindi is not good please adjust.

^^ Exactly my point bro.. 😆😆 Americans are of various races. All americans do not have Reddish brown hair and mustache.. 😆😆  They could have brought atleast different looking people as foreign delegates... But kia kerien.. Low budget!😉😆

whats the problem in getting one japanese guy and one black guy .no need to dye right.dyeing cost saved and one gora u can find any where on streets..give him good food and he will come and act .😆

CORRECT 👍🏼 it was not necessary ...
🤣
Yeh brown brown zulfein
yeh goray goray gaal!
Hahahahhaha epic title ayesha! 👏
Don't know why they took so much pain of bringing americans, they could have brought chinese japanese too, yaha India mein kitne momo's waale uncle hai, kisi ko bhi le aate, khushi khushi aa jaata.