Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet TS : A Love Lost -Part 3B(LAST PART) @Pg 28 (15/5/18) *NEW*

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Guys!Last Sunday I was watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..And this idea popped up in my mind.Hope you enjoy reading it.😃

A Love Lost

Part 1

It was the 1st day of the college.Maan Singh Khurana entered the college nervously.He is new to Mumbai and he doesn't know anyone.His looks doesn't attract anyone.Just a plain white shirt and a black pant.He didn't gel up his hair,he just combed them.His looks said that he was an average looking boy.He was not interested in anything except his studies.His eyes didn't show up any excitement of entering the happiest phase of life..the college life.The grief of his parents death few months ago had made him depressed.That was how he entered the college.

Bullied by seniors,not accepted by the classmates,he felt like a lost man in an island.But with the arrival of the chirping and bindass girl Geetanjali Sharma..his life changed upside down.She accepted him as he is and both became the best best friends.With Geetanjali near him,no one dared to mess with Maan.Their friendship grew deeper and deeper.Maan too came out of the depression.He became little confident but his attitude was still the same.He is always a silent guy.Never opens his mouth when Geetanjali is not near him.He felt alive only when his friend Geetanjali is with him.

Geetanjali Sharma..the hottest girl of the college.All the boys go gaga over her looks.But she never cares about them.All mattered to her was her friend Maan.At the 1st day of the college she saw him.He was looking like a child who lost his parents in a crowd,looking where to go or whom to ask.He never opened his mouth when the seniors bullied and insulted him.He  stood with a hung head.She had never seen such a simple looking guy and seeing him in trouble she offered her help just by punching a senior who was insulting him.At first Maan didn't even talk with Geetanjali.But slowly he started to open up with her.He always helped her in studies and both started to share everything.But Maan never ever talked about his family with her.It seemed he had created a new world in college where he was happily living with his best friend.

Years started to roll by and Maan became famous for his academic performance and also he was their college football leader. But neither his looks changed nor his attitude.By now everyone in the college are aware of Maan and Geetanjali's friendship. Many adored their friendship while some envied theirs. But with the arrival of Prem Chopra things started to change.Geetanjali started falling for Prem,the guy who got transferred from London University to Mumbai owing to his mom's health.

It was a love at first sight for her. The girl who was always a bindaas type started falling more for Prem.He was a genuine guy.He really adored Maan and Geetanjali's friendship. Geetanjali started to spend time with Prem.It started to create a little bit of jealously in Maan.Being with Geetanjali for most of the time in all these years..he started to miss his friend.He didn't know  when the feeling of friendship turned to love.He asked even asked Geetanjali if she was interested in Prem but always her answers was no because she was not sure of Prem's feelings. So until she doesn't know his feeling for her she was not ready to confess her love for him.She din't even disclose it to her best friend Maan. Unknown to Maan he started to fall for Geetanjali more.

It was valentine day and Maan was eagerly waiting to tell his love for Geetanjali. He for the 1st time took care of his looks.He spoted a transparent white shirt and a blue jean. He gelled up his hair and he looked hotter.At the same time in another place Prem confessed his love for Geetanjali.She was on cloud nine and she ran to tell this to her bff Maan.Maan was eagerly waiting for her and she ran and just hugged him.

"Maan I am soo happy today,she said panting.Maan was about to open his mouth and tell his feelings but she cut him by saying,Prem confessed that he love me Maan.I am soo happy.That idiot took this much time to tell his feelings.Uff finally he proposed me today and even asked for marriage.I am soo happy today..yeahhh!!!!.Today is the best day in my life Maan.she was going on telling but the sound of his breaking heart was never heard by her.Prem came in search of her and found her excitedly telling Maan about the happenings. But he didn't miss to see the shattered look of Maan. He kind of had a confusion that if Maan loved Geetanjali. But today all his doubt confirmed. He doesn't know what he could do. Should he blame himself for coming between Maan and Geetanjali or if he could just say this as destiny...

Next day someone came to Geetanjali  and said that Maan was leaving the college.She was shocked and angry at the same time.She and Prem went in search of him and found him in the railway station.Geetanjali just entered the train and took all his luggage and dragged him out of the train.

"What are you doing Geetajnali?Train is about to start..mujhe jaana hai yaar,said Maan.His voice was broken."No.I will not let you go,teri himmat kaise hui mujhe chod kar jaane ki? I will not let you go..suna tumne,said Geetanjali and just started to drag him.Maan saw Prem and said,"Prem please let this duffer leave me na...dadima is not feeling well I have to go."But what about your examz Maan... asked Prem.I will take care of it,said Maan. "When will you come back Maan?,asked Geetanjali eagerly."Never..khabi nahi aaunga,said Maan and this angered her more.She stared to beat him..and finally fell on her knees and cry.."Please mujhe chod kar mat jaaoo na..please Maan. Her words were making him weak and he too just hugged her.

"Please don't make it difficult for me Geetanjali...Mujhe jaane do said Maan and kissed her forehead. The train was about to start and Maan separated himself from her and stood up."Bye Geetanjali.. and then he turned Prem and hugged him."Bye yaar..just take care of her, he said."But she needs you Maan said Prem and Maan looked into his eyes.He could see that Prem had found that he loved Geetanjali.Maan just shook his head and said.."Na..she needs you  more Prem..tum ho na uske saath!Take care..Bye,by saying this he took his luggage and started to leave.Prem made Geetanjali stand and she just hugged him and cried. The train stated to leave and so did Maan..he too left Geetanjali's life...

Precap 1 :

"Stop searching Maan in me Geetanjali...Main Maan nahi hoon.If you love him then just l go back to him Geetanjali. Why are you spoiling yours and my life...just go back to him,said enraged Prem.

"I don't want to spoil his life Prem.He might have married by now..I don't want to break his family,said Geetanjali.

"He loved you Geetanjali..yeh aaj ki baath nahi..3 saal purani ki baath hai,said Prem.

Geetanjali was shocked to know that Maan loved her.

Precap 2:

"Dadima I love my Geet dadima...I cannot live without her now.Please ask her to come back Dadima..I miss her,Maan was kneeling down and crying and the Khurana stood and saw him in a broken condition.

BE READY FOR THE UPCOMING TWIST😉😆

If you are interesed I will continue further...else I will stop it here itself😈

Please do let me know if any Maaneet Story is there with this title already😊If there..I want to change the title😊

Edited by Madhu.. - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 - Page 1

TEASER - Page 8

PART 2 - Page 9

PART 3A - Page 19

Edited by Madhu.. - 5 years ago
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy...
nice story...
totally opp of the movie..
instead of the girl falling in love the guy falls..
like the precap...
geet is finding maan in geet...
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on your new TS
looking forward to reading this story too  
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: i rok

heyyy...
nice story...
totally opp of the movie..
instead of the girl falling in love the guy falls..
like the precap...
geet is finding maan in geet...

Thank you for the lovely comment😊
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your new TS
looking forward to reading this story too  

Thank you Bhai😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Such an Amazing start

Maan coming to a new college meeting Geetanjali and both becoming best friends
but he fell in love with her while she fell in love with the new guy
though Prem realized that Maan was in love with Geet but he too was in love
and both had to let Maan go back home

taahir004 thumbnail
Both Precaps are very Interesting

Geet looking for Maan in Prem that's sounds curious
while Maan still seems to be in love with Geet
will be waiting for next chapter  
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow ... tfs...

congrats on the TS!!!

is to two or three shots?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Part 1

lovely start! 

Adore Maan and Geet's friendship! Geet fell in love with Prem and Maan fell 4 Geet! but Maan was too late! 

Prem knows Maan loves Geet! 

Maan decides 2 leave!