Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
He just spoke about Neil and zains wonderful acting for 3 seconds and spoke about neela Maa for the entire video!?! Is this a joke or something? Like it is because of avneil that the show exists and that neela Maa is loved. But anyways adiza will get their credits in form of fans love. But this is being biased to neela Maa. I know mb is someone who should be respected but these videos just make me dislike him for not appreciating adiza or even avneil!!
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are releasing all these segments to calm down the fd😆

But the thing is he never appreciated the post leap cast who took the whole show to a higher notch! Badi Avni was not mentioned and Neil remained Neil and their real names weren't taken🥱 

Was watching Kashmir scenes of Udaan..i wished if Avneil were walking through those valleys! Avneil would have been stunning in those backdrops!..leave Kashmir..any proper outdoor would have looked so great with them in the frame🥱..alas..! we won't ever get them now
Ananyea23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darsh333

They are releasing all these segments to calm down the fd😆

But the thing is he never appreciated the post leap cast who took the whole show to a higher notch! Badi Avni was not mentioned and Neil remained Neil and their real names weren't taken🥱 

Was watching Kashmir scenes of Udaan..i wished if Avneil were walking through those valleys! Avneil would have been stunning in those backdrops!..leave Kashmir..any proper outdoor would have looked so great with them in the frame🥱..alas..! we won't ever get them now

I have to agree with you. This is acting like aag me ghee. Fans are protesting further instead of calming down. But I do feel a bit sad that all the efforts taken by the fans have been avoided and crushed the same way a mosquito would be
Edited by Ananyea23 - 5 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lo ek aur lollipop agaya   😛
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why does Mahesh Bhatt Sir have such a hard time acknowledging AdiZa talent?

He mentioned so much about the original cast but the original cast was not the reason for the success of NK.  I am watching NK for AdiZa and no one else.

Is it because he was not involved with post leap as much as he was in pre-leap.  This speech of him praising the original cast is doing more harm among fans than good.  Does he even realize that?

I have lost my respect for his judgement.  If someone can be as biased as he is and he cannot praise a true deserving artist, then he is not a good director/producer/leader.
shivdamon thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Why does Mahesh Bhatt Sir have such a hard time acknowledging AdiZa talent?

He mentioned so much about the original cast but the original cast was not the reason for the success of NK.  I am watching NK for AdiZa and no one else.

Is it because he was not involved with post leap as much as he was in pre-leap.  This speech of him praising the original cast is doing more harm among fans than good.  Does he even realize that?

I have lost my respect for his judgement.  If someone can be as biased as he is and he cannot praise a true deserving artist, then he is not a good director/producer/leader.

Exactly my thoughts!  I mean I understand that the preleap story was his story and his creation, but he has to acknowledge that the main reason television audience even knows about his preleap story is by watching Naamkarann postleap i.e. solely because of Adiza!!  And if SP is doing all this to pacify the fans, why did no one brief MB about the reason the video is taken? The way these people treat Naamkarann is so bad!! 
And this actually makes its success even more special!! Naamkarann has risen only on Adiza's shoulders. Despite the changing creatives, inconsistent storyline, no support from production house, Naamkarann is making news everywhere for its dedicated and loyal fandom! All thanks to Aditi and Zain! Kudos to them two for gathering so much of love and support for themselves despite all the odds!! 👏

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they shoot this whole interview with him and now releasing it to fans bits and pieces according to there likes and dislike, they edit it with avni neil pics so fans become happy but in reality I am more mad at him now. he doesn't deserve my respect. He is well aware of our emotions weeks before and this is how he is answering us by disrespecting our love, feeling, time, that we all invest in it. including our leads they deserve much much more from him. sunki budha!!! 
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathe

Lo ek aur lollipop agaya   😛

na na na! not lollipop ,ullu, gadhe key batche chuna laga rahee hain hum ko😡 aur yeh starplus ullu ka pattha channel humare jale pe namak chidak raha hai🤬 sorry guys i just loss my brain
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No one understands the kinda Fan following NK got because of Adiza the current FD is only sticking for Adiza since Neela ma is no more part of the show at least now they should understand it's only an donly because of Adiza
channel, PH and CVs everyone failed they had a magical pair and couldn't utilize there talent and failed to acknowledge them I hate them

This guy is crazy he only speak of Neela ma in every interview I am so done with him   😡