Naamkarann fame Gautam Vig to enter Ishq Subhan Allah

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Zee TV's popular and hugely successful show Ishq Subhan Allah (Creative Eye) will see a new entry!!

Talented young lad Gautam Vig who was seen essaying the role of Ali in Naamkarann will enter the show.

Gautam will play the on-screen brother of the character played by Piyush Sahdev.

News coming to us is that Miraj, the younger brother of Siraj, the local don from Kashmir will enter the show. He will get in and befriend Kabir (Adnan Khan) and will also invest big money into Kabir's business. Ultimately the plot will open up with Miraj being the brother of Siraj whom Kabir and Zara (Eisha Singh) had encountered during their honeymoon in Kashmir.

We hear that Miraj will again have wrong intentions, and he would have gotten into an association with Kabir in order to take revenge for his brother.

He will be the new negative lead on the show.

We buzzed Gautam but could not get to him.

We reached out to Producer Dheeraj Kumar and the channel spokesperson, but did not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

Happy for him! 
Kudos to him for playing ali, even though his character was sidelined as hell and literally had no character graph. I think he made the right decision to leave Naamkarann after the 10 year leap. Although i always wanted Ali to be there through out the show with Avneil as their journey unfolded. But alas! Thanks to Cvs we didn't see that happen. 
WOW! So happy for gautam. ISA is a good show. 
Ishq subanallah is a good show wer ml is orthodox  and traditional and fl is modern and how their different viewpoint clash . Happy for Gautam he bagged ISA the best itv show right now
Feeling happy for Gautam
As a negative character, he will get lot of scope to display his acting capabilities
Also the show is doing good in trp charts
Miss him as Ali

This is great!
I hope he is loved as a villain by all😊
I wish he could have been a part of the last scene of nk
Good luck to him πŸ‘Edited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
So HAPPY for him...He never got his due as Ali in NK...good he is trying negative side and also ISA is a good show and doing well on TRP chart...lets hope it is long and does gives him scope to display his talent.
So happy for him . This character will give a great scope to him . The show is doing great in TRP . Good luck for him