Ranveer's unsaid feelings #12 updated Episode 770 page 149 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Wonderful update. 
Waiting for Ishveer kiss.😳😳😳

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update 
ya let us see how Ishveer kiss is going to be 
keep reading 
😉
Episode 718
Devarsh was standing some distance away from Shikhar's house gate and was seeing the gate and was thinking how to enter the house were as he was seeing and thinking all the cars of Guests were entering the house gate one by one after being checked by the securities. 
Vishwa and his family were coming in the car were the driver driving the car and finally brought the car to Shikhar's house gate and he stopped the car in front of the gate were the security checking the cars one by one and allowing the guests to enter the house and coming to Vishwa's car and seeing Vishwa and his family shook his head as okay were Vishwa smiled to the security were the security saluted to him were the driver drove the car inside the gate of Shikhar's house and took the car to the parking of the house. The parking of the house was having all the cars of the guests who were coming to the engagement function. 
The complete family of Shikhar was so much happy were Shikhar and his family members were happily welcoming the guests they have invited were Ranveer's family too were happily taking photos being with each other and they too were enjoying the moment of being in Shikhar's family function mainly they all were so happy for Krisha moving on in her life. 
Sharman was showing the whole house to Ranveer and Ishani through the video call were Ranveer and Ishani too sitting in the bed in their room and were enjoying the engagement moments of Krisha. 
Chaithali(Seeing the whole house decoration and then seeing everyone a glance and in thoughts):Everyone are happy but Devarsh is now staying in lodge. How sad his situation is? But this Krisha is happily moving on in her life. (thinking it she had a not liking face).
As everyone were happily in that engagement place were that was the moment Vishwa and his family members finally came and stood in the entrance of the house were Raj Narayan who was talking to a guest seeing Vishwa and his family..
Raj Narayan(with a happy smile seeing Shikhar who was talking and smiling to Baa):Shikhar..
Shikhar(smiling to Baa and hearing Raj Narayan calling him and seeing his father):Haan Papa..
Raj Narayan:Vishwa has come with his family..(he said it in a bit loud voice).
Everyone in the hall saw the entrance of the house were Shikhar and his family members saw the entrance of the house and Kanchan who has already kept the Thali ready for the Aarti took the Thali in her hand from the table and she walked and went towards the entrance of the house were by that time Raj Narayan and Shikhar too came to the entrance of the house...
Shikhar(joining his hands to Vishwa and his family members):Welcome Vishwa,Auntyji and Uncleji..
Raj Narayan:Welcome you all..(he too joined his hands).
Vishwa and his family members too joined their hands in response to both Shikhar and Raj Narayan were Kanchan giving a smile to them started to take Aarti to Vishwa were Sharman showed the entrance of the hall to Ranveer and Ishani were now Ranveer and Ishani were able to see kanchan making Aarti to Vishwa. Ranveer and Ishani had a happy smile in their faces seeing Vishwa and his family. Kanchan making the Aarti and keeping the Tilak on Vishwa's forehead and smiling to him. 
Kanchan:Welcome Beta..(seeing his family members):Welcome you all..
Vishwa and his family shook their heads as okay and they started to enter the house. Shikhar took Vishwa along with him and then he finally took Vishwa to the stage that was prepared for the engagement to be taken place were in the stage two well decorated Chairs was placed in the center of the stage were Shikhar finally made Vishwa to sit in the one of the chair. 
Shikhar(seeing Vishwa):you are comfortable know?
Vishwa(sitting well in the chair and seeing Shikhar):yes I am absolutely comfortable Shikhar Bhaiya..
Shikhar gave a smile and shook his head as okay and he started to move from the stage and he came down from the stage were by that time Raj Narayan made Vishwa's family members to be seated on the comfortable chairs were everyone were getting so happy seeing the Groom were by that time Shivanya brought Krisha out of the room were Krisha was walking her steps one by one and was getting the thoughts of Devarsh some how. Shivanya making Krisha walk towards the stairs in the corridor and seeing Krisha..
Shivanya:Krisha you are okay know?
Krisha(hearing it came out of the thoughts and seeing Shivanya and making a okay face):Haan I am completely okay Bhabhi..
Shivanya(giving a smile):They why are you not smiling?Keep your face smiling...
Krisha(hearing it brought a bright smile in her face):Tk Bhabhi..
Shivanya too smiled to her and she walked towards the stairs were Krisha too was walking along with her. Sharman was covering Vishwa who was sitting on the chair of the stage were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing Vishwa on the tablet screen and they were so happy. Some how through the video call they were able to enjoy the engagement of Krisha. 
Shivanya finally brought Krisha to the stairs and Krisha wearing a well designed Lehenga and a well designed short top and she was wearing a designer shawal were she was in a completely blue attire were her dresses were completely blue. Her hair was so well dressed up and her face was so beautiful with the bridle make up. Everyone of them saw the stairs were Ranveer's family members got happy seeing Krisha were all of them had a smile in their faces except on Chaithali's face. Chaithali was having a face of not liking only. Other guests too were so happy to see Krisha were Shikhar, Raj Narayan and Kanchan were having a emotional smile in their face seeing Krisha in a bridle attire. Finally Shivanya brought Krisha down to the hall were she saw Vishwa being seated on the chair in the stage were Shivanya started to take Krisha to the stage were in the next few seconds Shivanya took Krisha to the stage and she made Krisha to sit in the chair that was next to Vishwa were the chair was so well decorated. Krisha too sat in the chair with a calm face.
Shivanya(seeing Vishwa):Hi Vishwa you are comfortable know?
Vishwa(with a smile):Haan Didi I am comfortable..
Shivanya shook her head as okay to Vishwa and giving a smile to him she started to walk down from the stage and she came down and she went and welcomed Vishwa's parents and they too happily smiled back to Shivanya and then Shivanya making sure they are comfortable came to Ranveer's family and welcomed them happily were Amba, Laxmi and all the others in Ranveer's family smiled to her were finally Shivanya came to Baa and she touched Baa's feet were Baa too with a smile blessed her. 
Baa(seeing Shivanya and seeing Krisha on the stage and seeing Shivanya again):Krisha is comfortable know Shivanya?
Shivanya(hearing it seeing Baa):Haan Baa she is comfortable only. 
Baa:Everything will turn out to be good in her life from today. 
Shivanya:Haan sure Baa...(telling it she gave a smile to Baa).
Sharman seeing Shivanya showed Shivanya on the video call to Ranveer and Ishani were Ranveer and Ishani seeing Shivanya..
Ishani:Bhaiya..
Sharman(seeing Ishani):Haan..
Ishani:I want to talk to Shivanya..
Sharman:Haan let me give..(telling it he walked and went to Shivanya and stood next to Shivanya):Shivanya..
Shivanya(who was seeing Vishwa and Krisha on the stage hearing her name saw Sharman and smiling to him):Sharman..
Sharman(showing the phone to her):Ranveer and Ishani are on the video call..Ishani wants to talk to you. 
Shivanya(with a happy smile):Oh really..(telling it she got the phone from Sharman's hand and saw the display were seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile):Hi guys..
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time):Hi...
Ishani(happily):I am so happy to see this function through video call Shivanya. Though I miss you all for not being near you all I am happy that at least through a video call I am able to be with you all.
Shivanya(with a smile):hmm we are too happy to have your all in this function. Take care of yourself and enjoy the function Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan sure..
Shivanya smiled to Ishani and gave the phone to Sharman were Sharman giving a smile to Shivanya got the phone from Shivanya's hand and he started to show the stage to Ranveer and Ishani. 
Devarsh(seeing the gate and to himself):If I go through gate will that security allow me?...I am not remembering the security face but If any one of the security has already seen me means they won't allow me inside the house. What to do now?
As he was thinking that was the moment a car came near Shikhar's house gate and at the same time a bike wala too came opposite and the car was about to hit the bike were the bike wala somehow managed the bike and stopped the bike by hitting the car front part were the car driver too some how managed and stopped the car after hitting on the bike. Bike person with a anger put the stand of the bike and got down from the bike and came near the car driver seat and he started to shout at the driver. 
Bike wala:Are you mad? you will come as you wish If you drive the car?
Car Driver(seeing the bike wala through the window):There is wrong on your side too..
Bike wala:What Wrong is on me? All the wrong is on you only..
They both started to argue who are wrong were the securities who were near the gate seeing the bike wala and car driver parking the vehicles in front of the gate saw each other. 
Security 1(to security 2):Even more guests car too can come in that time if these both people keep fighting parking their vehicles in the front of the gate means that would become difficult.Let us manage them and send them.
Security 2:Haan you are right let us go and manage them and send them from here as soon as possible..(telling it they crossed the gate and came near the car and they started to talk to the car driver and the bike wala).
Devarsh who was thinking a chance to enter the gate and was fearing whether the securities will find him had a smile seeing the chance that god himself has given him were he saw the securities were both the securities were concentrating on bike wala and car drivers fight were Devarsh slowly walked and he came near the gate of Shikhar's house and as securities were seeing only the car driver and bike wala he walked and within a single second he entered the gate of Shikhar's house and he started to walk fast on the pathway of the house were he going some distance he thought about Krisha once again and then to himself..
Devarsh:I was thinking someway to enter the house and god himself gave a chance and now I entered the house. Now I am coming for you Krisha somehow I will make you mine once again(telling it thinking about his beautiful days with Krisha and started to walk fast).
Krisha sitting in the chair next to Vishwa and was thinking about the days she spent with Devarsh were thinking the way Devarsh used to make fun and make her smile were thinking it without to her control a smile came in her lips were there was light moistness in her eyes too. 
Screen splits on both Devarsh and Krisha. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
ragini like ranveer in watching movies.funny.ointment scene was nice.ishani loving ranveer's unshaven look.romantic.though at first she said he is not handsome n finally admitting that she loved his new look n wants to kiss him was romantic. devarsh at krisha's house to break her engagement. omg
it's nice that ishani is able to watch the function through video call ishani Shivanya scene was nice.krisha is so sad thinking of her moments with devarsh.poor girl.devarsh has entered thebhousr.now what will happen?
Very nice, dear.
Now the most interesting is coming.😛😛😛
Fab update 👏Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Amazing update...
Continue soon..
Hey
Lovely update.
Waiting for the next.
Both episodes r marvelous didu...eagerly waiting to c what will hpn to devarsh...be safe n sound