Take care😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the wishes and support dear 
take care
πŸ˜‰
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 717
RV MANSION
It was exactly 5.20 where Ranveer was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was having Raagini in his lap and he was playing in the tablet and making Raagini smile seeing the game on the tablet screen. As they both were smiling happily and playing Amba and Kailash came down to the hall were from that time everyone from their room were coming out one by one after getting ready so well. It was exactly 5.25 when everyone have assembled in the hall wearing beautiful dresses. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Raagini playing and smiling and with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer raising his head and seeing Amba and then seeing everyone in the hall and with a smile kept the tablet on the sofa and took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the sofa and seeing Amba. 
Ranveer:Maa all are ready?
Amba:Haan all of us fixed a time in the morning and as planned by that time we all came to the hall after getting ready. 
Ranveer:Oh tk Nitin Uncle is coming with you?
Amba:Haan Kailashji asked to him whether he is coming or not but he has said he is not coming due to having some office work. He would be in office only today. 
Sharman(who was standing along with parul):Haan Ranveer there are few audit remarks and Nitin Kaka is working on those remarks only. 
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Sharman):oh tk tk Nitin Uncle is expert in clearing the remarks so we never need to worry about it. Then Sharman after going to shikhar's house make a video call to me. Let me and Ishani see the function in the phone. 
Sharman:haan sure Ranveer let me make it. 
Ranveer:hmm tk then make everyone get in the car one by one and use 3 cars. 
Sharman:hmm okay Ranveer. 
Amba:Tk Ranveer let us all go to Krisha's engagement and come. you take care of Ishani and Raagini. 
Ranveer:Haan tk Maa..
Amba gave smile to Ranveer and she started to walk were following her Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Parul, Sharman, Baa, Mithesh, Chaithali, Pratik, Manas, Disha having Krish in her hands were going from there towards the entrance of the hall and as they all vanished from Ranveer's sight in a moment were Ranveer as soon as they went from there saw Raagini who was in his hands. 
Ranveer:Shall we go to Maa?
Raagini(cutely):hmm Mama
Ranveer:hmm tk let us go
Telling it Ranveer took the tablet from the sofa and he started to walk in the hall were he walked and came to the stairs and he got in the stairs and he came to the corridor were he started to walk in the corridor and he came to their room were when he entered the room he saw Ishani Watching Bollywood songs in the TV having the TV remote in her hand were Ishani feeling Ranveer saw Ranveer in the room entrance were Ranveer seeing her gave a smile to her were Ishani too smiled back to him and saw Raagini. 
Ishani:Chalo baby come to Mama..
Raagini(showing her hands to Ishani cutely):hmm Mama...
Ranveer smiling seeing the way Raagini is calling Ishani as Mama walked and went to the bed and he kept the tablet in the lamp table and made Raagini to sit in the bed next to Ishani were Raagini sitting well near Ishani and resting her back in the head rest and saw the TV screen were seeing Chammak Challo song and was smiling cutely. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Keep watching TV okay. Let Papa apply ointment to Mama.
Raagini(without taking her eyes from the TV screen):hmm
Ranveer(seeing Raagini watching TV and seeing Ishani):Did you see Raagini is watching TV so well.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan in that too she is like you only. If you are so much interested in some movie or song know you too will never take your eyes from TV screen. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and sitting in the bed facing her and cutely):Haan she is my daughter and she is my copy Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling well):Haan I know that..
Ranveer:(smiling to her):Haan okay then Everyone in home got ready and they have started to go to Shikhar's house.
Ishani:hmm okay what about Papa?
Ranveer:Nitin Uncle is busy in office so he is in office only. 
Ishani:Tk..
Ranveer:Then I have said Sharman to make a video call once they reach Shikhar's house and he will make the video call and we can see Krisha's engagement in video call itself. 
Ishani(with a happy smile):Thank you so much Ranveer..
Ranveer:Come on Ishani don't tell thanks and all..
Ishani(cutely):Tk I won't tell..
Ranveer(smiling to her);Shall I apply ointment to your wound marks?
Ishani:(keeping the TV remote on the bed and seeing him):haan 
Ranveer getting okay from Ishani opened the lamp table draw and took the ointment in his hand and he opened the ointment and took the ointment in his finger and he took his hand to Ishani's face and he started to apply the ointment in Ishani's face wound marks. Ishani feeling Ranveer's finger applying the ointment to her wound marks saw Ranveer were he was looking so handsome to her eyes with four days unshaven beard and mustache. As she was admiring her husband with his unshaven four days beard and mustache she had a admiring smile in her face. Ranveer applying the ointment on her face and then started to apply the ointment on her left hand where all the wound marks were there. Applying the ointment and then he closed the ointment and he kept it back in the lamp tablet draw and closed the draw and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Finally I applied the ointment.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer without taking her eyes from him):Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her):hmm
Ishani:I want to do something..
Ranveer:What?Do you want to use Washroom?
Ishani:Nahi..
Ranveer:Then..
Ishani(seeing his eyes and in a cute tone):I want to kiss you. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani is telling saw Raagini who was seeing the TV and saw Ishani):Ishani I am ready but someone is seeing us..
Ishani:who?
Ranveer(signing Raagini):Hamari beti...
Ishani(hearing it and coming to the world and moved her eyes and saw Raagini next to her in the bed and then managing herself and seeing Ranveer):Wo...mein actually as I ...(before she could tell).
Ranveer(with a cute fun making face):What I looked handsome?
Ishani(in a cute fighting mode):Nahi not that and all..Let me remind you that you are not that much handsome and all. 
Ranveer:Really? I am not handsome?
Ishani:Not at all..
Ranveer:Accha tk fine If I am not handsome to your eyes means you don't want to kiss me..
Ishani(immediately):Nahi I will..(she said with a cute child face)
Ranveer(Seeing her with a cute smile):So accept that I am handsome and you want to kiss me..
Ishani(with a given up face):Haan you are so handsome to my eyes today. your unshaven beard and mustache are so good to my eyes and I want to kiss you. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and seeing Ishani):Tk in the night..
Ishani(hearing it):hmm (she had a cute shy face).
Ranveer too smiled to her were both were seeing each other with a happy smile. 
It was exactly 6.15 where Ranveer's family after coming to Shikhar's house and parking the cars in the parking and they all finally entered the house. Shikhar, Raj Narayan, Kanchan came and welcomed everyone with so much happiness were Shikhar took everyone of them and made them to be seated on the special chairs. 
Sharman(sitting in the chair that Shikhar showed him and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar Ranveer asked to make Video call after reaching here. So that Ishani can see the engagement function. 
Shikhar(giving a smile):haan make it..
Sharman:hmm(he too gave a smile and he took his phone out of his pant pocket and started to operate it were he finally made the video call to Ranveer).
Ranveer who was seeing Ishani and Ishani who was seeing Ranveer were both were seeing each other and were admiring each other were that was the moment Ranveer's tablet rang being in the lamp table were Ranveer took his eyes from Ishani and he saw the tablet were he took the tablet in his hands and he saw the display and got its Sharman's video call and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Sharman has made the video call..
Ishani(with a excitement):Haan attend the call..
Ranveer:hmm(telling it Ranveer attended the call and he saw Sharman's face).
Sharman too sitting well in the chair and saw Ranveer's face in the screen of his phone were both were seeing each other and were talking with each other for testing were finding the video call has been perfectly connected. 
Ranveer:Okay Sharman show the whole house decoration of Shikhar's house to Ishani..
Sharman:Haan Let me..
Ranveer hearing it he turned himself and sat in the bed next to Ishani and he showed the tablet to her were Ishani too sat comfortably near Ranveer were Sharman got up from the chair and he started to show the complete house to Ishani were Ishani and Ranveer were seeing the shikhar's house decoration on the screen of tablet. 
Devarsh finally reached Shikhar's house were he stood few distance away from Shikhar's house gate. He saw the whole house were the house was having lights over it and the house was decorated so well. 
Devarsh(with a worried face):Krisha's engagement is going to happen. How will I stop it? Will I be able to win back Krisha?(he had a worried face).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Amazinggg update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Hey
So nice episode. Ishaani wants to kiss Ranveer. Let it happen in the forthcoming episodes. Waiting for Ishveer romantic moments.
Hope Dewarsh won't spoil Krisha's wedding.