Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,everyone, waise toh mai yeh show starting se dekh rhi hu and iss forum ki silent reader bhi hu. But ye hafte ki kuch chizo ki wjh se laga ki chalo forum pr comment kar k dekhti hu. Jaise mujhe Nimki ka wo "mera gala mat pakadiyepakadiyega,I don't like" wala part acha laga tha,laga ki ha Nimki me sahi change aaya but next day usne jb BDO apne hai wala dialogue bola,I was like dude galat jagah bola tumne,aag me ghee dalna hai kya?
And sabse surprising ussne Dabbo ko kya samajh lia? Usse ghar k naukar ni darte toh wo Nehar kya kaddu darega,and Dabboo apne baap ki trh hi selfish and cheapda nikla,so called partnership k liye Nehar uske baap ko itna kuch bol gya aur wo sunta raha ðŸ¤¢
And ab sabse Important baat,CVs shayad  Abhimanyu and Sweety ki jodi banane wale hai. Well I like sweety toh mujhe toh acha lagega,and Abhi needs a good and understanding partner and Sweety deserves happiness. Pehle wo Diamond ko slap marna,woh apni zindagi jeene ka haq wala scene and aaj hospital me uska,Abhi & Elena ka scene isi or ishara kar rahe hai. 
Mahua and Tunne ke bare me abhi kuch ni keh sakte,aj kuch achanak hi unke baare me ye dikha diya gya,aaj tk toh friends wala hi dikhaya tha but aaj wo chachi ki line,baap re...
Anyways I am here to make new friends,so agar mere views se kisi ko gussa aye ya bura lage toh advance me sorry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are welcome here and don't be afraid to tell whatever you feel about the show or its characters. People may have difference of opinion but that's the purpose of having an open forum.
In recent times, I liked two scenes. One was when Nimki was all alone in Babbo's room and suddenly had a realisation how she is a nobody here. Second was when she replied to Babboo after he tried to choke her. 

Well, Dablo is a second class citizen in his own house. His father hit him and let him bleed only because he was opposed to the fake marriage. His father is well capable of  having muftkhors like damad but never thought of establishing a proper business for Dablo. And Dablo just doesn't wants to get into thw politics. Besides, he doesn't have a voice and he would been the same if Nahar had not offered him a partnership.

Sweety and Abhimanyu is a possibility. It would have been nice the makers had done this before. Mahua deserves a better person. Tunne is Nimki's male version. Nimki ignores Babboji:s mistakes and Tunne ignores Nimki's mistakes.

Overall, the show needs to move ahead. Its monotonous now. Frankly speaking I want to skip Nimki's scenes almost in every episode. She doesn't make sense most of the time.

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

You are welcome here and don't be afraid to tell whatever you feel about the show or its characters. People may have difference of opinion but that's the purpose of having an open forum.

In recent times, I liked two scenes. One was when Nimki was all alone in Babbo's room and suddenly had a realisation how she is a nobody here. Second was when she replied to Babboo after he tried to choke her. 

Well, Dablo is a second class citizen in his own house. His father hit him and let him bleed only because he was opposed to the fake marriage. His father is well capable of  having muftkhors like damad but never thought of establishing a proper business for Dablo. And Dablo just doesn't wants to get into thw politics. Besides, he doesn't have a voice and he would been the same if Nahar had not offered him a partnership.

Sweety and Abhimanyu is a possibility. It would have been nice the makers had done this before. Mahua deserves a better person. Tunne is Nimki's male version. Nimki ignores Babboji:s mistakes and Tunne ignores Nimki's mistakes.

Overall, the show needs to move ahead. Its monotonous now. Frankly speaking I want to skip Nimki's scenes almost in every episode. She doesn't make sense most of the time.

Thanks ðŸ˜›
And I agree maine khud kayi episodes skip kiye hai coz wahi repeat karte hai baar baar,but jb se Abhi & Sweety ki possibility dikhi hai episode pura dekhne lagi hu ki shayad kuch dikh jaye. Waise bhi ek point ko kitna lamba khichte hai,ki new point toh mahine do mahine baad hi kahi milta hai...jaise wo vakeel babu k baare me shadi me Nimki ko uski make up karne wali ne bataya tha yeh baat abhi tk point out ni ki gyi show me,jabki ye ek important point ho sakta tha Nimki and Sweety ki friendship me. 
Mahua ki jodi banne uske liye wo abhi kaafi choti hai,abhi toh school me hi hai na wo,abhi se kya shaadi aur jodi dikhana. Tunne ko Ram bachan ne Nimki ka bhai bola tha toh Mahua ka toh big brother type hi ho gya woh.
Waise kya yaha episode discuss karne k liye koi thread nahi hai?
dey.bh thumbnail
Yahi to ho raha show me..
1) Sweety- Nimki had a small scene. It could have been a turning poiny because Nimki for the first time asked a proper question about marriage. This could have a million possibilities. But the scene had one abrupt end.

2) Holi sequence was an important track because Babboo foe the first time openly declared he doesn't love her which even Rambachan accidentally overheard. Ram questioned Nimki and she made a poor excuse. As a father it should have been a matter of concern for him. It was an important scene from Abhimanyu's character also because he too had accidentally confessed his love for her. Nimki was sure it was him and it cannot be Babbooji yet this important scene was just left there.

3) Nimki was left alone in the haveli and when Tunne asked her an uncomfortable question she had a moment of realisation. Then phusss and she is back with a honeymoon plan.

4) Nimki and Dadi had a very peculiar relation. Dadi dont hate her like Anaro because she hates Anaro more than Nimki. When she was left alone in her haveli during Holi, Nimki had called her and Dadi was somewhat amused with her blabbering. This point was taken forward during the track where Dadi Nimki formed a team to shoo away tge theives. This too could have been a turning point and Nimki could have officially entered the haveli. Nimki not only saved Dadi but she also questioned Dadi if she was more unclean than the animals of the haveli. With this Nimki should have officially entered the haveli.

5) Babboo tried to choke her and she did give him a befitting reply but then it was over in a minute and she is back as the fan girl

Is show ke sath problem ye hai ki

1) Inko Politics ka kuch bhi nahi pata. Jab Nahar aur Tettat dono ek hi party ki seat ke liye lad rahe hai to party ka Mukhiya seat jeeto aur MLA ki ticket lelo wali scheme ka kya logic tha? Mukhiya to end me unhi ka hota na.

2) Constituency aur village politics me koi antar hai ki nahi? sim cards se koi Mukhiya ban bhi jaye par beauty parlour se koi MLA nahi banne wala. Aur MLA kya Ghattola ka banne wala hai jo har bar prachar waha se hi hota hai?

3) Nimki ko jabardasti ek important factor bana rahe hai. Kitne MLA s har election me ladte hai. Kaun puchta hai ki us shetra ka mukhiya kaun hai? Koi janta bhi hai inko? Yaha to Nimki party attend na kare to Minister sahab bura man lete hai.

4) Char log judkar Tettar Singh zindabad bolte hai to ticket mil jata hai. Char log hai hai bolte hai to ticket chin jata hai.

5) Baat ghum gham ke Nimki ke upar tikti hai aur Nimki ke ajeeb karnamo se safalt mil jati hai. Logic simple hai. Tettar khandan ko koi bhav nahi deta, log beizzat karte hai. Fir Nimki kuch aisa karti hai ki jayjaykar hone lagti hai. Aur isi tarike se show ki kahani ek hi jagah pe ghum rahi hai. 
Babygirl728 thumbnail
So true yaar so true,itne saare important points kaise miss kar sakte hai CVs. Arre ek baar ka chalo samajh aata hai ki aage dikhana hoga but har baar jb kahani me ek sense banne wala scene ata hai tb sab wahi back to square one kar dete hai.
Politics bas tv wali aati hai inko. Wrna real life me aisa kuch ni hone wala jiasa dikhate hai. Mukhiya ko president wali importance de rakhi hai,bade bade neta chote se mukhiya se milne ko mar rahe hai,batao.
And kayi baar mujhe lagta hai ki Ram bachan khud bhi greedy ho jata hai,u know badi haweli,paisa,naukar n all. Warna holi pr itna clearly Babboo ki baat sunne ke baad bhi unhone kuch ni kia kyuki unki beti ne ek stupid excuse dia,and beauty parlor camp k time bhi usne sun k unsuna kar dala aur koi aur hi khichdi paka li apne dimaag me. 
And wo daadi k sath team up hoke choro ko bhagana,oh god I was so confident ki ab dadi Nimki ko ghar me entry dilwa hi lengi but ni mere bharose ko tod mod dala so called creativity k chakkar me. 
Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Deh.reh
Wow what a great analysis of the show. 
You are so correct. They missed lot of good opportunities to change the story line. 

Another important scene was when Elena got sick. I really thought it  home with nimki and now she will do something but no tae tae fish :(

1) Sweety- Nimki had a small scene. It could have been a turning poiny because Nimki for the first time asked a proper question about marriage. This could have a million possibilities. But the scene had one abrupt end.

2) Holi sequence was an important track 

3) Nimki was left alone in the haveli and when Tunne asked her an uncomfortable question she had a moment of realisation. Then phusss and she is back with a honeymoon plan.

4) Nimki and Dadi had a very peculiar relation. Dadi dont hate her like Anaro because she hates Anaro more than Nimki. When she was left alone in her haveli during Holi, Nimki had called her and Dadi was somewhat amused with her blabbering. This point was taken forward during the track where Dadi Nimki formed a team to shoo away tge theives. This too could have been a turning point and Nimki could have officially entered the haveli. Nimki not only saved Dadi but she also questioned Dadi if she was more unclean than the animals of the haveli. With this Nimki should have officially entered the haveli.

5) Babboo tried to choke her and she did give him a befitting reply but then it was over in a minute and she is back as the fan girl

Is show ke sath problem ye hai ki

1) Inko Politics ka kuch bhi nahi pata. Jab Nahar aur Tettat dono ek hi party ki seat ke liye lad rahe hai to party ka Mukhiya seat jeeto aur MLA ki ticket lelo wali scheme ka kya logic tha? Mukhiya to end me unhi ka hota na.

2) Constituency aur village politics me koi antar hai ki nahi? sim cards se koi Mukhiya ban bhi jaye par beauty parlour se koi MLA nahi banne wala. Aur MLA kya Ghattola ka banne wala hai jo har bar prachar waha se hi hota hai?

3) Nimki ko jabardasti ek important factor bana rahe hai. Kitne MLA s har election me ladte hai. Kaun puchta hai ki us shetra ka mukhiya kaun hai? Koi janta bhi hai inko? Yaha to Nimki party attend na kare to Minister sahab bura man lete hai.

4) Char log judkar Tettar Singh zindabad bolte hai to ticket mil jata hai. Char log hai hai bolte hai to ticket chin jata hai.

5) Baat ghum gham ke Nimki ke upar tikti hai aur Nimki ke ajeeb karnamo se safalt mil jati hai. Logic simple hai. Tettar khandan ko koi bhav nahi deta, log beizzat karte hai. Fir Nimki kuch aisa karti hai ki jayjaykar hone lagti hai. Aur isi tarike se show ki kahani ek hi jagah pe ghum rahi hai. 
[/QUOTE]
dey.bh thumbnail
Thank you @ Serial watcher.