What If ? - Part -8 at Page 15

Janani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Everyone.
I have been watching some of the old episodes and this one - shot is because of one of the episodes. This is the first time I am writing so comments and criticism are welcome.

One-Shot

"Arre, Sameer ,what are we going to do now ? , Naina isn't going to teach you and you do not want to cheat , then how are we going to win this competition asked Munna"

Pandit replies back, " You do not have a choice, Sameer, somehow you have to learn from that Tiberiwal only"

Sameer said " I have to somehow win and make my Mom proud but I cannot understand anything that Tiberiwal teaches and this Naina with so much of attitude didn't want to teach me "

The three of them were trying to come up with ideas, when Swati calls out "Sameer"

Sameer turns around and walks to Swati followed by Mundit.

Munna says "Arre, Pandit why are you calling Sameer, when I am there for you ?"  πŸ˜›

Swati glares at him and then takes out a notebook from her bag. Swati says " Sameer, Naina asked me to give this notebook to you" 

Pandit confused asks " Naina?? She is leaving the school, what note book is that?"

Swati replies" Haan, but she has written maths formulas in a simplified manner so that Sameer can study it and understand easily"

Sameer who has been quiet all this while couldn't understand why when Naina said No before would help him now but took the notebook and thanked Swati.

That day - Evening

Sameer was in his room trying to work out math problems but nothing seem to make sense and he pushed down all the notebooks. His bag also fell down and something seem to have caught his eye.
Along with his notebooks, the notebook that Swati sorry Naina gave through Swati has also fallen down but that wasn't what he noticed. A piece of paper was sticking out of the notebook - Naina's First Love Letter. 

Sameer took it out of the notebook and started reading:

"Sameer, you are my first love. I liked you from the first moment when we both almost clashed with each other but because of me, you had to leave the school the same day and I was so upset and for the first time wished I had lied instead of telling the truth. But, you without holding any grudges have always helped me ; you helped me when my shoe got stuck in the cycle and twice you gave me back my almost lost shoes. 

Sameer, I am sorry I couldn't teach you when you asked me to but I am leaving you forever and going to Vanasthali. I have written all the formulas in a simplified manner in a way that you can understand. If you study this, you can easily score in maths. I know that becoming a head boy is very important to you so study hard.

All The Best and take care of yourself."

Naina

Sameer couldn't believe this. The Naina, who he always thought didn't like him, who he thought was always complaining against him was in love with him . He didn't know how to react but he also was feeling a little guilty because he had misunderstood her. She thought he didn't hold grudges but he was the one who stole her shoes and he was also complaining about her since she didn't teach him but she has written formulas for him when she didn't owe him anything.

Suddenly, Sameer could hear Mundit and he hastily hid the letter.
Munna asked " Sameer, what are you doing?". Pandit added  " That is the notebook that Swati gave, right? Can you understand what that Behenji Naina has written? 

Sameer replied "I am yet to start reading it" 

So all three sat together and with the help of Naina's notebook studied Maths and somehow they were able to solve math problems including Mundit. 

Sameer that night took out the letter and kept it in his cupboard but wondered why he hid it from Mundit, he has received a lot of love letters and also direct love proposals also. But he has never bothered about any of it but this letter made him feel something ,  it wasn't any feeling or anything for Naina but just something.

And with this thought he fell asleep.

I started writing this as a one-shot only but let me know if you want me to continue this.

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 4
Part 3 - Page 6
Part 4 - Page 7
Part 5 - Page 7
Part 6 - Page 9
Part 7 - Page 10
Part 8 - Page 15

Edited by Janani214 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS dearπŸ˜ƒ
Sameer's unknown attraction towards Naina was pleasing to read. Sameer getting the letter and him hiding it😳
Do write more!
Love,
Shreya
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purani yaadein taaza kar Di !!
Loved it ..
Sameer felt something in his heart ..
The was really very sweet and cute ..
You really write well my dear 

Waiting to read more from you

Love
Laalchi reader
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was a beautiful OS dear.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I always wanted to read the OS on this situation.. thank you for giving that.. πŸ˜ƒ
Do continue..

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You should definitely continue! Will be waiting!
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think you should continue...I really liked it...its a very nice way to begin, him reading her letter but she is not going to be around ...though there is something that is pulling him towards her...
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do continue this. 
Would love to read further. 
Was really nice reading how Sameer hid the letter from Mundit and his reactuon at finding out Naina's love for him.

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one.  Please continue the story instead of making it one shot I want you to continue this and right next part and do PM me.
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it was soo good why one shot pls extend it into story ... If possible pm me if u update 
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wahh ofcr continue yrr.. tum aise hume bich me hang nh kr skti.. nyc idea.. we forgot about that letter but very nyc.. love it.. do continue n pm me..