Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#30 (Invites only) note pg39 - Page 2

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

Rules:

NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to IB. Only Shivika - NM/SC based discussions

you can talk about the social media updates  Of other actors related to show as far as it is not harmful & that is it . you are more then welcome to talk about other things not related to IB e.g films, this is us etc, other shows 

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli

AreYaar
blackorwhite

Manisha.
Noteworthy/charismatic-Gem
iProprioceptor
Khush 
FleetingWishes
LilyJames0194
Deep Kaur12
 _Avatarana_-
-Harshu-
Khyati  08
RaitaPhelGaya1 

soapsuds
Sayali_23

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaaay...new thread. ...🥳
BM 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

bookmark

Making of o jaana yet to watch

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMaI_zBYog&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
*bookmark*

Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Just watched the Making of O Jaana...nice...it's like an extended version of the earlier short clip they'd posted of Gul and Gorky brainstorming with the music director...ab is baar Shivika scenes ke BTS clips bhi daal diye hain to make a longer vid...lol 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's facinating..watching how a bg score comes onto being. 
Wonder if it was decided that it will be pucturized on shivika...and NM SC were already selected. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Just skimmed over the discussions from the last few pages of the previous ones...lol there's just lots to try and digest from today given how all over the place it was...

1) Who gave Anika that jacket out of the blue? lol matlab it just appeared to suddenly "protect her izzat" in hot outfit? 

2) Again, why mishmash two tracks together simply to get it over with? They wanted to get rid of Pooja AND wrap up AniRi at the SAME time? lol aisi kaunsi aag lag gayi that they couldn't even wait ONE day for breathing room? Ek epi se itni kaunsi TRP change ho jaati when they've already built up a mess of two weeks. 

Cuz given how they mishmashed both things, there was nothing left to enjoy either which ways...I would have enjoyed Pooja getting lost more if it wasn't followed SO quickly by OTT behen milaap with SC looking utterly BEWILDERED at the speed of shifting emotions herself...lol

3) Another casualty in all this...Shivika's emotions...which should have atleast gotten a few seconds of play after the COLOSSAL mess they are currently in, but got quickly shuttled to the side in awkward attempts at humor by Rudy and just giving me this weird feeling like I was watching strangers. 

4) Did I already mention how groupbaazi dragged down an already weird epi? 

5) And then the precap added to the W*F-ness...matlab KOI toh respite hota pure epi mein...we should technically have enjoyed an epi where this michmichi angle of fake wife was done away with...instead I was just left irritated yet again 

I saw the new pics...Shivaay is still in his black suit so I don't mind if she throws water on him and does away with this whole nonsense...as it is nothing is making sense...if they want to abruptly shift gears back to normal land, I'll take that also...but for god's sake, please normal, dimaag waali Anika waapis laao...right now she is looking like an utterly clueless and bewildered person. 
AreYaar thumbnail
And now this ramp walk for next week...LOL so you're telling me after doing khulla tamaasha of "I got blackmailed by my Bua to fake marry random girl who happens to NOT be the fake sister of my wife, they're like, let's all just happily do a random ramp walk now"? 

Bas SS ke liye sabse ramp walk karvaa lo? So friggin dumb and childish. 

I know Shivika ka kaafi tamasha khulle mein dikhaa dete hain but even then, this is damn weird...all the awkwardness of their relationship is on full display and ppl are like jaao ab ramp walk karo? W*F? 
AreYaar thumbnail
Re-posting these here for reference and for further speculation this weekend...haha

Shivaay is in his black suit in both pics...Anika ka outfit change ho gaya...baal dono ke geele hain...ya toh rain sequence hua hai ya paani phenka hai...pool I doubt short notice pe milaa hoga...lol
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SC looks different then how she looks now. Today's episode was totally disconnected lol. The only little connect was shivaay's annoyance or anger he looks looked so ready to burst out any moment he really iis pissed or hurt with anika😆. Seriously though why was rudy joking? He couldn't see his bade bhaiya's sada hua mooh even chalo emotions naa samjhe😆