Secret ADIZA WISH....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Since 2 days we got many celebration videos of birthday party, then pics from party and then set pics in Niluji's post and in Zain's insta post...last night we got the Real Vision 300 episode pics from Zain's house and insta story...this all make our shipper heart hopeful and happy...May God really Bless them with this joy which last for life.

As NK and AvNeil's journey comes to an end soon, Wish ADIZA journey continues to gone on and grow stronger and closer...Their journey together has been one roller coaster ride - from being colleagues to things going haywire and not cordial to again becoming supportive colleagues and then friends and lastly now "good friends"...we all Hope and wish they become real life couple and find Happiness, Love and Companionship together...Though professionally they will have to work with other people but personally they should be together always and forever...

The reason of making this is post is to share my one secret wish with my fellow forum people, who have been my companion in last few months in our journey with NK, AvNeil and ADIZA.

Wish we can see them together as Real Couples in Nach Baliye or some other real life couple show and also sharing their journey together during the show and later...Fans Vote will make them win along with their hardwork and dedication and then they both will get trained in dancing and become good dancers...A good opportunity to see them together Onscreen and also hear their story by them.
This has been my secret wish (which is no longer a secret) since I started shipping for them.
Edited by sssenorita - 5 years ago
I really hope your wish comes true ❤️ I will miss AdiZa so much if NK ends (I'm still secretly wishing it doesn't). I hope we get to see them together forever 
@sssenorita puri fandom ki yehi tamanna hsi😳