Ikyawann

Satya's desperation

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So... A part of the truth is out.. Finally! Satya and his angels are still searching for Susheel and he realises more than ever how much he misses her and loves her. While he threatened Soumya to speak the truth he beautifully shows us his anger, fears and concerns..
How would Satya react when the full truth on Dadi is disclosed? There is no way other than jail and punishment. 

Secretly I hope it is Dadaji who sent fighter di and... And that it is dadaji who is keeping Susheel safe after he came to watch the final game and found her. I think at some point he was not around at home so it is a possibility 

Hope the mystery is solved soon as I miss Susheel and Satya together  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They showed susheel in today's episode. Hopefully both get back and expose leela and end this leela track.

Enough of leela dadi i want saheel to explore new things in life. Please cvs. The 0.7 trp remain constant and people are loyal to this show even though only few people are watching. Please don't ruin our hopes.
ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am bit disappointed the way they choose to expose leela there was so much scope to change the track & show some proper sequences, I dont understand why makers are always in hurry.
I mean they exposed soumya in fraction of seconds, this before it was shown that she was married instead of choosing other way to reveal the truth they abruptly ended her track. There was so many tracks which hasn't got proper development for example satya's character was always complex they would have atleast shown he gains trust on susheel post their marriage.

Despite of such a good cast, writers failed with story. wish they haven't messed storyline to such extent. 
I appreciate all the actors for their brilliant performances hope they get good role & success. 

Anyways they're going to end show sooner but sad thing is romance between lead couple never happened, there was always fight & tashan.

Also i would like to mention low trp of show is due to star plus, this channel has lost its charm. its known for saas bahu dramas & ofcourse multiple marriages. All the shows they've produced had a predictive storyline & maybe that's the reasons viewers lost interest.

Trp is not an accurate measure to decide popularity of the show, dil sambhal ja zara trp was always lesser than ikyawann but still loved by masses. There's no point of loving the show based on trp we have our own choices to like or dislike.