Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved the movie overall. I don't think there was one dull moment. I enjoyed the pace and surprise elements.

Vision is an android .He moves fast and has so much stamina that allows everything to go through him preventing him from getting hurt or injured. The fact that Vision was stabbed and weakened to that extent was kinda stupid to me. Especially because he was someone they have shown to be so powerful to an extent where it was nearly impossible to injure him especially to that extent. He gave up so early on. I felt like they only weakened him to that extent so that they could have an excuse for Thanos to have the last stone. I mean, come on. He literally gave up near the beginning and kept saying to destroy the stone. That's not the Vision I've seen before taking on Ultron.
Star Lord was basically responsible for Doctor Strange giving up his stone. Idiot.

Can I just say, I just loved the screen space that Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange) and Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man) shared. They were witty, crisp and made their scenes quite enjoyable. I loved how Doctor Strange actually ended up giving up his stone to protect Iron Man, the guy he was literally bickering with all throughout and was sure that he would choose the stone over him any day. But in the end, he gave up the stone and was the one who ended up diminishing. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 5 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
^^ yes Tony Stark and Dr Strange's chemistry was just mind blowing.!
That was one of the best parts. Battle of massive egos.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They nerfed Thanos and the black order for the movie . In the comics he can beat the shit out of the avengers even without the stones 😆
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the major spoiler hear is in the next mvie
we are definetly going to see adam warlock ,nova crops and mistress death
this is a major spoiler :
according in the comics the main reason for him wanting to collect all the infinity stones is because mistress death ordered him to
all the things he does in the inifty war was to impress mistress death accoriding to the comis so i dont think marvel is going to change it in the movie of infinity gauntlet
next movie wel definetly see some more things which you would not think will happen😆
andmost of it is undone
also in the comics adam warlock is the main guy invovled in all the infinity war and gauntlet series
basicaaly its a six part series made into one final movie so lots of parts may be skipped
same thing happened with infinty war
Edited by djoker - 5 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: djoker

well the major spoiler hear is in the next mvie
we are definetly going to see adam warlock ,nova crops and mistress death
this is a major spoiler :
according in the comics the main reason for him wanting to collect all the infinity stones is because mistress death ordered him to
all the things he does in the inifty war was to impress mistress death accoriding to the comis so i dont think marvel is going to change it in the movie of infinity gauntlet
next movie wel definetly see some more things which you would not think will happen😆
andmost of it is undone
also in the comics adam warlock is the main guy invovled in all the infinity war and gauntlet series
basicaaly its a six part series made into one final movie so lots of parts may be skipped
same thing happened with infinty war

They changed the motivation, so I don't think Mistress Death will be making any entry. Also if Xander has fallen then, no Nova Corps. They have changed a lot from Comics. In Comics, in civil War, Iron Man was proper villain. In movie though, many people ended up sympathizing with him. some even ended up hating Captain, like me. 

So I dont think they will go with comics lines. 
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

They changed the motivation, so I don't think Mistress Death will be making any entry. Also if Xander has fallen then, no Nova Corps. They have changed a lot from Comics. In Comics, in civil War, Iron Man was proper villain. In movie though, many people ended up sympathizing with him. some even ended up hating Captain, like me. 

So I dont think they will go with comics lines. 

yup they changed a lot
but i want to see adam warlock lol just breaking out from that cacoon😆
also james gunn already said theres no nova and its only nova crops so we won see nova😭😭 which im sad about nathan fillion would have been a perfect nova
there was supposed to be wonder i gotg2 the made his posters and filmed a scene where quill enterened earth but they dint show it in the movie😭that had nathan fillion poster as seteve wonder lol😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was chatting with a friend and he explained that Vision's weakness was probably a result of him trying to become human. He was making an effort to shed his android form and evolve into a human. That meant he was losing some of his android superpowers in exchange of humanity. Kind of makes sense to me. 
Speaking of Civil War. In the comics, Jessica Jones refuses to sign the superhuman registration and is given refuge in Doctor Strange's sanctum.