Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I have so many questions
At the end of Ragnarok, Valkyrie was on board with Asgardians. Where was she when Thanos attacked? 

Why did they kill a beloved fan favorite Loki so early? I was hoping for Loki in the final battle!!!

Is Gamora really dead or is she trapped in the soul world? 

So Red Skull on Vormir - thats where he went in the Captain America finale. Does he have further role to play?

Vision was so powerful in age of Ultron, why was he so weak in Infinity War?

So Captain Marvel will be the most powerful superhero in the MCU? But where has she been all this time? There better be a good explanation!

Why can't Bruce Banner Hulk out?

Will Ant Man and Wasp be set before during or after Infinity War?

Agents of Shield and The Defenders take place within the MCU - so how does Infinity War impact them? 
sherlockthor thumbnail
There is a thread in HW forum for this!
ANyway I am going to Answer :P :D

I have so many questions
At the end of Ragnarok, Valkyrie was on board with Asgardians. Where was she when Thanos attacked? 

-> No Thor said like half of the ship was killed and other half escaped so Valkyrie did not die most probably.

Why did they kill a beloved fan favorite Loki so early? I was hoping for Loki in the final battle!!!

-> I was so crushed the way loki died. I think it might be a trick because , he died way too easily and he disappeared for few moments and appeared.

-> I think she is really dead.

So Red Skull on Vormir - thats where he went in the Captain America finale. Does he have further role to play?

-> No idea!

-> Coz he was stabbed over and over. 

So Captain Marvel will be the most powerful superhero in the MCU? But where has she been all this time? There better be a good explanation!

-> Yes exactly!

-> Hulk is totally scared of Thanos.

-> Before Infinity war.

Agents of Shield and The Defenders take place within the MCU - so how does Infinity War impact them? 

-> Again no idea!! it will be interesting though

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because hes scared shitless after the asswhooping he received by thanos at the start
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=return_to_hades]

->>> Earlier I thought he will change side and will be against Avengers. But then they showed him positive in last movie. Earlier he was villain,then he was grey, then he became positive. There was nothing left for Tom Hiddleston to play. I read his interview during dark world that they have to change Loki's char to keep him interesting. He is going to stay dead. He betrayed Thanos many a times so I dont think he wud have escaped lightly. 

->>>> She is dead. If she came back then whole getting soul stone will be nullified. Just like Vision cant come back.

->>>> no idea

->>>> I had same question. He was the most powerful being in AoU. Then in Civil War, Wanda put him in a hole while running away with Barton. Where was his powers then. Then in thos movie, he was so helpless. He had an infinity stone and still did nothing. I think it was becoz of off screen thing like they didnt want to give a better role to the actor when there were better actors to be paid attention. Just a guess.

->>>> I read somewhere that her story will start in 1990s. There was a photo doing rounds in which Nick Fury had both his eyes and looking younger. They will have to show her somewhere away from earth otherwise they need to explain where was she during AoU or Loki attacking NewYork.

->>>> it was first time someone beat him so badly. He went running away. I so want Red Hulk in next movie though. Heard Red Hulk was only one who was capable of defeating Thanos in a fight without infinity stones.

->>>> Sorry, cant answer. I simply dont care about this ant.

->>>> they were saying 65 superhuman in this movie. 65 ho gaye kya?? May be they will show them in some scenes in next movie. Haven't watched these serials.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
^ dnt know about red hulk but i think stark is the key to defeat thanos 
because earlier dr strange said i will save timestone over u then he goes in future n see all outcomes in 1 outcomes they win 

soo  thats y he savestark n in the end he said thats the only way
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

^ dnt know about red hulk but i think stark is the key to defeat thanos 

because earlier dr strange said i will save timestone over u then he goes in future n see all outcomes in 1 outcomes they win 

soo  thats y he savestark n in the end he said thats the only way

of course stark is the key. He is the main Avenger. Har movie me bachata toh wahi hai. First movie me nuke se blast usne kiya-Thanos remember that. 
In second AoU, he along with Thor destroyed that core. 

Third mein he was the only one to make Thanos bleed, even if it was one drop of blood. 

I was talking about comics. Red Hulk exists in comics. But then in comics Hulk is the most powerful but in Ragnarok they showed Thor almost defeating him before grandmaster intervened.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
IMO Captain Marvel will be the key to defeat Thanos. She is supposed to be more powerful than Thor or Hulk. Iron Man will be helping her. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

of course stark is the key. He is the main Avenger. Har movie me bachata toh wahi hai. First movie me nuke se blast usne kiya-Thanos remember that. 

In second AoU, he along with Thor destroyed that core. 

Third mein he was the only one to make Thanos bleed, even if it was one drop of blood. 

I was talking about comics. Red Hulk exists in comics. But then in comics Hulk is the most powerful but in Ragnarok they showed Thor almost defeating him before grandmaster intervened.

yeah u r right 

but i think in film they changes things from comics 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

IMO Captain Marvel will be the key to defeat Thanos. She is supposed to be more powerful than Thor or Hulk. Iron Man will be helping her. 

may be u r right but i think they dnt show captain marvel yet so i dnt know who powerfull she is but i read she has siome powers like time traveel tele port 

but thor is strongest in this avenger literally killed thanos with all stones 

and from what  i have observe watching strange in this strak will be the MVP in next part 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I hope they don't make her the equivalent of Superman in Justice League... That not only ruins the antagonist, but all the other protagonists. 

--------

The Thor plotline was handled very badly. It was basically a big f**k You to Thor Ragnarok. They completely ignored what happened to the other 'half' of Asgard, especially after Asgard is the people thing.

While we are at it... Did the remaining half of Asgard get halved again?

They needed to kill Loki to give some sort of seriousness to the stakes. For me that was the equivalent of killing off the Tyrells. Gets some sense of urgency without eliminating a true lead.

Bruce Banner can't hulk out and Vision is weakened primarily for the plot to exist. 

Infact, that's my key issue with the film. Why didn't Scarlet Witch just focus on killing Thanos instead? Infact the whole final scene only exists because Thor was like 500 m away fighting space dogs. He could have easily finished the film. That was such a contrived thing to do.

And why aren't the rest of universe after Thanos? He destroyed Xandar and the Nova Corps (f**k You to Guardians 1 as well), so people are on alert... Why is the only race doing something, this primitive race of humans, who don't even have spaceships? ðŸ˜›

----- 
Super fun flick though. The interactions are so well done. Pacing is brilliant. And I love how they just jump straight to the money shots. Infact this is a film that is just the money shots.