Fan Fictions

ArHi FF ~ The Bad Boy's Good Girl ~ Thread #2

mankad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Lovely People!!

I KNOW! I KNOW! YOU HAVE THOUGHT OF NUMEROUS INVENTIVE WAYS TO KILL ME FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE but I do have a reason.

The last time I had logged in on this account to write, I was 17 and now I'm 19 and a LOT has changed. My college is about to finish and new ventures are going to begin and between all the new progress in my life, this story kind of got blindsided. I profusely apologize to EVERYONE for bailing on you and this story. I AM SO SO VERY SORRY.

sorry 

I have a few month wherein I have nothing much to do, and if there are people who are still interested in reading this story further or want me to continue my work, you guys have three options.

1) I continue this story and finish it with regular updates in the next few months. If I do so, I might have to cut the story short and finish it at a point much earlier than I had envisioned.

2) I continue this story and finish it but without any promises of regular updates. Though I wouldn't take YEARS to update like I did this time *Hides behind a wall to avoid the rotten tomatoes and eggs thrown at me* but there might be weekly updates instead of alternatively. By this way, I will be able to complete the story as I had originally planned and there might be more chapters than option 1.

3) I give up entirely on this story and close the thread.

I understand how annoying slow updates can get but sometimes life does not give you choices regarding your hobbies. I had a few minor setbacks in my studies and wanted to give my 100% to that. But now since I'm almost finished with it, I wanted to ask you people if you would welcome me with open arms.

To help me decide, PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW. I WILL MAKING A NEW PM LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT.

YOU CAN COMMENT ANYTHING BUT DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR CHOICE. 

YOU CAN EITHER COMMENT , SCRAP OR PM ME ANYTHING/EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME. I pan to be relatively more active on this account from now on.

I WILL ONLY CONSIDER CONTINUING IF I GET MORE THAN 20 POSITIVE RESPONSES. I DON'T WANNA WATE YOUR OR MY TIME.

I WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE DECIDE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY WITH ME STILL, THERE'S ONLY MORE FUN, PASSION, DRAMA AND LOVE TO COME!!

Also, go ahead and scrap the hell out of my account. I need more people to talk to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love you all,
My munchkins πŸ€—

~ Mrs.HarryStyles ~
Edited by mankad98 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My God!! Where did you disappear to girl?! 
Seriously, you made us suffer so much - But But But so glad that you have come back so here you get - a tight hug from me!!! - Thats what matters the most

As regards to my views - please go ahead with your original script do not please cut short the story for the sake of updating soon!!
Do not compromise on the essence of the story:)

So here go, I go for 2nd option!!

Lemme come back for bashing more;)
mankad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... I'm so glad at least somebody is happy to see me!! πŸ˜†
Let's see what I do with story. Popular opinion wins, I guess πŸ˜•

This content was originally posted by: Aishu136

My God!! Where did you disappear to girl?! 

Seriously, you made us suffer so much - But But But so glad that you have come back so here you get - a tight hug from me!!! - Thats what matters the most

As regards to my views - please go ahead with your original script do not please cut short the story for the sake of updating soon!!
Do not compromise on the essence of the story:)

So here go, I go for 2nd option!!

Lemme come back for bashing more;)

Aishu136 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mankad98

Awww... I'm so glad at least somebody is happy to see me!! πŸ˜†
Let's see what I do with story. Popular opinion wins, I guess πŸ˜•

You mean majority wins?!
But prioritize my vote as I did vote firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Why don't you first post the update and ask for opinion?! πŸ˜ƒ
Because Just curious to read - whatever your decision, hope you make a good one!
Aishu136 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kowshira9

Oh cool Welcome back :D

Hi, 
Yeah we are happy that she is back but we might get the update soon if you vote for the options given soon.
Thanks
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Welcome back
Eagerly waiting to read and for you to continue this FF
Thanks for the PM
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Did not read the story yet, but will pick option 2.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good to see you back.. well will go for option 2nd as feels you won't ditch us but will surely complete your story like the way you have planned it.. Will be looking forward to read the update.. Welcome back.. πŸ˜ƒ
Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum to have u bak dear...2nd option 
Beautiful ff...plzzz take ur tym.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to read this story 
Haven't read it before 
Now that u have decided u will finish this story pls start writing 
And share the link of the previous thread so new readers like me can read