Will Nimki revolt now?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Anaro's exct problem with Nimki going out without her permission is because she feels she is losing her place in thr haveli? Lol, this is why she failed to stop Babboo's marriage. She pays too much attention to small and insignificant things. 
Whats with comparing herself to Nimki?  Strangely,Gazwa wali didn't point out this. If Nimki is not even your nakli bahu why are you asking Dadi if she had tolerated you going out like this? 

Anyways, Nimki has promised she will keep coming for Elena. So, will she go against her sasuma? Somehow I want her to accept her MIL's decision to not meet Elena. She should revolt for her own self respect and for the respect of her father. She should first work for her own rights. As for Elena, she has to learn living without Nimki. The fact ia Nimki is not her mother and shall never be. She has her father and her masi dadi who will look after her.

What happened to this forum? The story is finally moving ahead and people have lost interest already. 
So, Nimki really loves Elina. I dont understand her sudden transformation. She wasnt so emotional when Mono hurt himself or when her father had fever. She wasn't very emotional when Elina ate her spiced ladoos. What happened all of a sudden?She visited BDO's house to watch movies and use his AC for a hour. She wasn't very amused when she had to stay back to look after Elina when BDO and her father had gone to Patna. She did all that reluctantly.
Nevertheless, I have mixed feelings for her in this matter. I for once want her to stand for her own rights and not because she loves Elina. Elina doesn't need her even if she doesn't have her mother. But then this track brought some sense in her senseless character. She looks more human when she thinks like this.

Nimki will support her sasurji is very much understood but what was that dialogue, ' If they treat you like this how would you feel?' She never noticed how the whole family treats him.Why was Abhimanyu so surprised? Wasnt Nimki always like this? She is a fan girl of Haveliwalas. She would have been just the same if it was Tettar's plan instead of Nahar's. Abhimanyu is visibly annoyed with Nimkiji but its time he asks her to keep away from him and his family. Tettar's family openly insults him. Nimki made a choice. Let her live with it.

I think Nahar will lose it again. When the show began Tettar's plans were backfiring one after another. Now, its Nahar's plans which keep backfiring. But this case may open Nimki's eyes and brain. Babboo wants to choke her. Can she understand the amount of hate her so called family has for her?

Nimki and Elena's bond didn't happen overnight. They didn't take to each other straight away. All this happened gradually over a period of time because of the daily interactions.She did go to BDO's house for an hour a day to enjoy the comforts the house had to offer but in that process she came to care for the people in that house too.
She started caring for that girl when she saw how much that little girl missed her mother, an emotion which she could connect to.

When Monu hurt himself she ran to the hospital with him without even stopping to check whether she had money on her to pay the bills if this is not worry for her brother then what is it?

When her father had fever she ensured that he got good care by bullying her sister and brother into taking care of him.Now she is keeping up with the pretense that all is well in her sasural all because she cares for her father's happiness. So one cannot say that she doesn't love her father or care for her father and family.

She supported Tettar Singh because he is family which is instinctive. Didn't she risk her life when thieves broke into the Haveli?She now genuinely cares for the Haweliwalas now. She did take the family's side but she also said that she will not keep quite if Elena's life is in danger. It is her way of showing that she is walking on the thinline.

I don't get irritated with her  now as much as I used to.
Even her plans for honeymoon seem like a sensible idea to me because if the two of them spent some quality time getting to know each other away from all this their relationship can get a new start.
Lol, I never said she doesnt love her family. That was not even a part of the discussion. I said she wasn't  sensible before. Suddenly she is restless because Elina is unwell. She was never this restless for anyone.

Why I compared it to Mono's injury is because one of the prime cause why she hated her mother so much was because an infant Mono had hurt himself and was bleeding after their mother left him unattended. Yet Mono's injury didn't make her restless like Elina's illness did. The sudden sense of losing someone is new to her character.

She was always was a fan girl of Haveliwalas. Its not now and its not a new thing. Also,she is first a Mukhiya and later his DIL . Her opinions should be based on facts and not instincts. Besides, she openly ignores Haveluwala's mistakes
 Its hypocrisy not instinct. 

And why she stood against her so called family for Elina is the purpose of the post which you might have missed. I want her to stand for her rights first. I really loved how she said ' Hum pativrata type patni nahi hai' when Babboo tried to choke her but I want more such scenes.

For her to stand for her rights she should be aware of what her rights are in the first place.
She was quite okay with her MIL conducting panchayat at home and Babbo conducting panchayats outside home. Even the villagers are quite alright with Mukhiyapati looking into the panchayat affairs.

Obviously the levels of awareness are very low in the entire population.
----------------------

She did come to care for Elena over passing time and she did tell her sister that she sees herself in Elena so why wouldn't she be restless if she sees Elena in this condition? It was quite obvious through out the time she was with Elena and BDO she was thinking about herself and her father. 
And also at that time it was becoming clear that child was becoming even more ill because of the fake drugs.Then when she came home Her Frog in the well MIL was making a big fuss and also she got to know that Tettar Singh family supplied medicines.So why wouldn't she stand up against haweli walas? 

She got married to Babbo in good faith and she is making efforts to convert the sham marriage into real marriage and she does think of Tettar Singh family as her own.She is looking after her own interests too.Don't she why she has to be selfless sacrificing nari like all the other bahus
First, what about her rights as a wife, DIL, family member and most importantly as a human being? She is not aware of this as well?
Second, I didn't say she should not care for Eleena or its not norm al or anything but I just said it was new to her character. Read properly. I said this track brought some sense in her senseless character. Its a welcome change or development in her character. But I also want her to stand up for her rights in the haveli first before fighting for Elina .

How is 'selfless sacrificing nari 'relevant to this topic of discussion? Who asked for it?