Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: -RisingPhoenix-

I too felt that the ending was a bit abrupt. Though Rudra and Shambhu Baba turning into KB and shwan respectively was great and expected but many plots didn't get the proper end. It would certainly have been better if Namarata's act and the long chasing of Shivlings could have been cut short to give a proper closure to show.

Anyway it was one of my favourite shows and I thoroughly enjoyed it. (Didn't get to visit the forum regularly though).

I agree
they should have cut down on her mad acting
and shown more about the shiv lings
Shambhu Baba and Rudra too could have been given more screen space 
2filmy thumbnail
Also they had ample time
but still they left some open loops 
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The ending looked like the serial has more episodes left. There are still so many unfinished business. Sp Inder. How did he get so much power? Who gave him millions of dollars to invest on Namrata and his gang. Everything is still a mystery. Then the way the Shivlingas are kept looks more like another thief can come and steal those.
Colors TV runs shows like Nagen and etc which takes a break and after that it comes back again. KVR is also looking like that. We didn't get to know ...did Rahul survived from those stabs or not? Namrat maar gayee keya? Rahul aur Gauri ki shaadi ka keya? What happened to Shakti Devi? Why Rudra/Kaal Bhariav was following Mukhiya mantriji's order? That story didn't start and khatam ho gaya? I mean why Kaal Bhairav /Rudra needed that Mantri? That made no sense.
Better they make a second season to answer all these. As the way it ended it is easy to start another season.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They wasted so much time showing Namrata's psycho antics and then white washing her that other tracks disnt make sense. I think Rudra was killing everyone who intended to misuse the powers of Shivling. This point was not properly explained.
Having said that, ppearing personally to kill Inder was a bit too much. At least they could show a confident Inder challenging KB. He tries to use the power of the shivlings but cannot because he forgot the mantras. And then KB finally killing him. Can anyone tell me why Inder was shown murdering Rudra or Shambhu baba?

Rahul becoming a believer could have been shown in a better way. Like KB bringing back Badri or curing Rahul miraculously. At least one dialogue was needed here.

And finally the show ended with encouraging superstitions. The temple doors would not open even if someone's life was in danger. With KB appearing himself, the villagers will now no t move an inch from their age old practice . Thwe best thing here would have been KB breaking the temple lock as a mark that his place is open to all and open at all times or at least Thakur telling everyone that temple doors will remain close as per tradition but will be opened in case of emergency.
2filmy thumbnail
Even if not a season 2
we should have at least another maha episode
where they clear all the unanswered questions 
2filmy thumbnail
It would also have been better if KB had told every one that any one who sins will be punished in one way or the other